Syria protests Israel's approval for ...

Syria protests Israel's approval for oil drilling

There are 52 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Syria protests Israel's approval for oil drilling. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Calling a truce in partisan battles, Congress appears ready to approve a bill that expands the nation's primary law on protecting women from domestic violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
There will be no stopping israel until powerful coutries unite and launch a preemptive strike against it.
IsraeliTerrorJew s Epitaph

Saint James, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
There will be no stopping israel until powerful coutries unite and launch a preemptive strike against it.
~

Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree with you.

And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.
Henry

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2013
As you can see above. Aholes do congregate or is it fornicate. Ok, both.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Hate to hear facts as usual I see habarat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Henry wrote:
As you can see above. Aholes do congregate or is it fornicate. Ok, both.
I know what you mean, but they both want to behave like children and having said that gives children a bad name
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, but they both want to behave like children and having said that gives children a bad name
Yes you and the other hasbarat terrorist supporter are pathetic.I agree.
GnA

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
I guess you havent read revelations even if you gathered all the nations against Israel The Lord Jesus Christ will have the last say.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#8 Feb 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
I guess you havent read revelations even if you gathered all the nations against Israel The Lord Jesus Christ will have the last say.
Save that fantasy BS for someone else.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
I guess you havent read revelations even if you gathered all the nations against Israel The Lord Jesus Christ will have the last say.

Why would the Lord Jesus Christ have any truck with Israel and how could it be possible to decipher that interpretation from John.?.
The Religion of (p) Abraham is synonymous with internationalization not constriction,. Apart from the obvious of that
why do the Catholics and Protestants abandon their faith in favour of the Zionist belief in Self Redemption.?
No Prophet led the Jew back to the Holy Land, they led themselves, if you ask any theologists of the Catholic or Protestant Faith they will tell you their Church believes in the Second Coming of Christ not the Kingdom of David Sanctioned for political reasons, after the event.
And all the sacrifice of all those protestant and Catholic Christians, given to the tribulation that the present Clergy will express as they are the greatest evil.
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Friend, you are into theological confusion. Jesus Christ was accused of 'political' leadership, hence the leaders ganged up and accused him of claiming to be 'King of Israel'. Individual beliefs of the faithful does even come into this. Please tell me what are the basic tenets of 'Abraham's faith'?
Every tenet is as handed down by Moses (if you are Jew), Jesus (if you are Christian) and Mohamed (if you are Muslim). As simple as that.
Every prophet meant to do a Moses (re-establish Israel).

Today's Israel is another nation among 250+, so if someone wilfully keeps the negative focus on Israel alone, we have to assume a racist agenda behind it ( flashback : good ol' Nazis)

Touch your heart and tell me, what nation can claim moral rightness or cleanness in today's society.

Who is morally cleaner than the rest ?? Please rank the top *clean* nations if you will.

My own Indian nation would not top my personal list.

Take it easy.
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Lord Jesus Christ have any truck with Israel and how could it be possible to decipher that interpretation from John.?.
The Religion of (p) Abraham is synonymous with internationalization not constriction,. Apart from the obvious of that
why do the Catholics and Protestants abandon their faith in favour of the Zionist belief in Self Redemption.?
No Prophet led the Jew back to the Holy Land, they led themselves, if you ask any theologists of the Catholic or Protestant Faith they will tell you their Church believes in the Second Coming of Christ not the Kingdom of David Sanctioned for political reasons, after the event.
And all the sacrifice of all those protestant and Catholic Christians, given to the tribulation that the present Clergy will express as they are the greatest evil.
GnA

United States

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Catholic is a Blashemy religion against the Teachings of Jesus Christ.
Read from Genisis than you will understand why i stand up for Israel. And read the Story of Moses again if you can prove to me that they lead themselves to the promise land and prove it with scripture that God never helped Moses than i will believe it.
Read your word properly my friend. God is the Owner of the Bible the people who wrote the scriptures was Hand picked by God and God alone. so no one can claim or boast in their works for the bible is his.
Now you say why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel. So are you saying that Jesus is not God's Son? That The God of Israel The True Living God is a lier? What is the Capital of Israel? Now go and read Psalms 2 and that is why Jesus will stand and defend her and those who believe in Him.
GnA

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Yes Catholic is A Blashemy religion
why? Did Jesus Christ teach us to pray to mary?
Did he say go and carve statues of Mary and pray to her and i will be with you?
Did he say pray to the saints because i wont listen?
Any religion which takes the focus away from Jesus Christ is an antichrist religion. Catholics have lifted mary above Christ they have people confess their sins to humans "confession box" thinking that human can do away with their sin. Unless you ask Jesus for forgiveness no other way can do it. thats why it say's "those who trust in the Lord will never be disgraced" not those who trust in mary or those who trust in the apostles.
The Great Prostitue will have her day along with the people who refuse to do away with Idols. Yes this Great prostitue has every demonic creature you could ever think of living in her. These so called sheppards shook hands with Hitler kissed the quran and people still follow this pagan religion. You cant be a friend of this world and a friend of God. She will be struck with Fire and her end will come as fast as lightning strikes the ground.
And yes the Throne of David is Important because our Saviour Jesus Christ is the Heir to the Throne. read Isaiah 9 you see Jesus Christ will humble his people who are unrepented. If you are a catholic i ask you to open your eyes and seek the Holy Spirit to reveal to you The Truths of Jesus Christ from the teachings of the devil.
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#13 Mar 1, 2013
"Yes Catholic is A Blashemy religion"
No, no, my Friend, that's a blanket statement and just a lie. Have you seen a picture of St.Gemma? The sheer genuineness of her expression will tell you, there is no such thing as blasphemy where true faith in God is concerned.
St.Gemma is your answer - a virgin girl, did *not* become Nun or join a group or convent, lived a simple person, yet earned a name for clean, straight Christian sainthood. A 10000 world leaders & personalities since that time cannot claim her stature as a *person*. Try denying this.
Look at modern 'Christians'- since when did the Lord approve free swinging "married" life?
Since where or when in Biblical history did "anyone" approve abortion??
By the same token, where in Biblical history did any saint, prophet or Messiah approve of a homo-sex marriage ???
Protestant nations - whole number of them - have become morally sick and downtrodden because of loose morals & broken family life. Can you deny this? Social historical truth : family that prays together stays together.
"why? Did Jesus Christ teach us to pray to mary?"
Did Jesus Christ *ever* object to anyone praying to Mary?
"Did he say go and carve statues of Mary and pray to her and i will be with you?"
Did he ever speak against praying to his Mother? Did he ever say, "Don't pray to pictures of my Mother?"
"Did he say pray to the saints because i wont listen?"
Jesus took the one real and clean anointment in the Entire History of Bible.
Are you telling me he was not prayerful to St.John?
Did Jesus say:'Don't pray to saints because I am there, I am enough'?
"Any religion which takes the focus away from Jesus Christ is an antichrist religion."
Any religion that carves on the "God-by-this-name-alone " is pulling the wrong tune out of Commandment no.1 and creating suffocation, and the anti-Christ paint needs to be put on the real culprit for a change : monetary system.
"Catholics have lifted mary above Christ they have people confess their sins to humans "confession box" thinking that human can do away with their sin. Unless you ask Jesus for forgiveness no other way can do it. thats why it say's "those who trust in the Lord will never be disgraced" not those who trust in mary or those who trust in the apostles."
Where did Jesus ever say, "Pray unto any other divinities and your sins will remain unwashed?"
Pray to Jesus and you are fulfilled, does not mean "Pray to Mary and you are not". You following this ?
Friend, everytime some Christian guy out there quotes from Revelations, it really brings back the great tragedy that this stuff,*never* meant for public consumption and stolen from actual writings of St.John has really come to this. Every charlatan that is out to exploit people out of doomsday scenarios, through centuries of our history has a point of reference and exploitation : teh stolen writings of St.John.
"The Great Prostitue will have her day along with the people who refuse to do away with Idols. Yes this Great prostitue has every demonic creature you could ever think of living in her. These so called sheppards shook hands with Hitler kissed the quran and people still follow this pagan religion."
Let's get this one straight for a change - in the whole long history of humanity going back 10000 years, the *one* false god in every single race, country, kingdom & society that has challenged the Lord has been : monetary system. The *source* of poverty and prostitution was, is and will remain: monetary system. So, m.s.(monetary system) is not just *a* great poverty or prostitute, but the *source* of all the stuff.
The line that separates the *have* from the *have not* is : monetary system.
" You cant be a friend of this world and a friend of God."
There is an expression : Jew versus the world. Let's see : Jesus the Jew at his crucifixion.
So yes, it means, don't be a hypocrite in matters to do with faith. Don't blindside evildoers while going about your life.
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#14 Mar 1, 2013
"And yes the Throne of David is Important because our Saviour Jesus Christ is the Heir to the Throne. read Isaiah 9 you see Jesus Christ will humble his people who are unrepented. If you are a catholic i ask you to open your eyes and seek the Holy Spirit to reveal to you The Truths of Jesus Christ from the teachings of the devil."

Read real history in real light, friend.
The Throne never belonged to David. Nor did the Throne belong to Saul.
The Throne had to be explained by Jesus, and he did. So the Leadership - all the money bags - got together and put Jesus on trial.
GnA

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Listen carefully
Yes Jesus explained himself properly Mathew 12:48 than you will see that he placed mary his mother equal to those who do the will of the Father. So now you understand mary is placed by our Lord and saviour as equal to that of a Believer who follows the Teachings of Jesus Christ To make mary the same as Jesus is Blashemy. People are told to say prayers to saints and prayers to false idols created by a false religion.
I dont have to search through History to see the Truth of King David's Throne all I need is The Word of God. Anyother explanation of King Davids throne that does not sit right with the Word of God is an antichrist doctrine made by an antichrist spirit.
And no it is not a Jewish expression God said so in his word. James 4
And about St gemma there is "only one good" even Jesus Christ said himself matthew 19:17. I think us believers need to stick to the word of God and decern wether or not the Spirit which guides us is of the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit will never direct us on a path away from the Truth.
And why do i thonk different from you?
I was given a vision through a dream I saw far away a light glowing in the darkness i marveled at his appearance because his light was that of an angel. when i got closer it was the Pope as he sits on his throne than when i looked again he was Sitting on A huge Beast i woke up and knew in my heart this religion is an antichrist religion.
The Lord willing he will open your eyes to the Truth through the Holy Spirit.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#16 Mar 1, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
There will be no stopping israel until powerful coutries unite and launch a preemptive strike against it.
I disagree. I believe if the BDS movement continues, much like SA, Isreal will be forced to actually abide by international law. There has been enough killing...it is time to go forward.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#17 Mar 1, 2013
GnA wrote:
I guess you havent read revelations even if you gathered all the nations against Israel The Lord Jesus Christ will have the last say.
And you seriously think JC is going to have good things to say about the Isreali government?

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

That is like thinking he will have good things to say about the Nazi government....minus the ovens, they are one in the same.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I believe if the BDS movement continues, much like SA, Isreal will be forced to actually abide by international law. There has been enough killing...it is time to go forward.
Yeah, and you never condemn arab atrocities. Why?
It won't change until the terrorism is renounced and Israel is recognized by the PA as a legitimate state. What is so hard about brokered peace between two parties. I know. It's because you want Israel eliminated but don't have the balls to come out and directly say it. Just get Israel vunerable then attack right? Sorry, wrong.

Try something new
Rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#19 Mar 1, 2013
NabiYahyaakaStJohn wrote:
Friend, you are into theological confusion. Jesus Christ was accused of 'political' leadership, hence the leaders ganged up and accused him of claiming to be 'King of Israel'. Individual beliefs of the faithful does even come into this. Please tell me what are the basic tenets of 'Abraham's faith'?
Every tenet is as handed down by Moses (if you are Jew), Jesus (if you are Christian) and Mohamed (if you are Muslim). As simple as that.
Every prophet meant to do a Moses (re-establish Israel).
Today's Israel is another nation among 250+, so if someone wilfully keeps the negative focus on Israel alone, we have to assume a racist agenda behind it ( flashback : good ol' Nazis)
Touch your heart and tell me, what nation can claim moral rightness or cleanness in today's society.
Who is morally cleaner than the rest ?? Please rank the top *clean* nations if you will.
My own Indian nation would not top my personal list.
Take it easy.
<quoted text>
StJohn I regret to say you are totally hopeless, possibly a lost cause, quote (Jesus was accused of political leadership), NOT TRUE, in fact it was because He would not comply as a political leader that caused the rejection by the then Chosen. The Jews prove this assertion to be beyond question on two later occasions. First was the acceptance of Simon bar Gioria and his bandit army 69 ce. And the second was Sabbati Sevi (the Mystical Messiah), his political turn screw, Nathan put the original Jewish transcendent homilies based on his kabbalistic interpretations to occur in the year 1674, exactly 1600 years after the fall of the second Temple.
St John we know exactly how the Jews respond to Messianic Events, put your pipe dreams away and consider the significance of the Second Coming in terms of the inevitable success it must be, weather anything is remaining on Earth or not.
The basic Tenets of (p)Abraham's faith are the
"possible" fulfillment of the Creators Ambition within
the context of the axiom of creation "life to create life thereby protecting the capacity of the Creator to satisfy His Desire and Appreciate His Witness".
Quote,(every Prophet meant to do a (p) Moses), can you answer a question for me,!
where do you get them your source is priceless, you could make a small fortune.
The Priestly Line begun by the High Priest Aaron and then Eleazar to the High Priests associated with Simon bar Gioria, there the line was ended and the connection to the Garden of Eden came to an end.
The faith of (p)Moses is the simplicity of law, there is no Heaven or, Hell and certainly no interpretation allowed. No Prophet sanctioned anything else other than that, so what your saying is every Prophet wanted to give out a new
Set of Laws. The Exodus was only a back drop to the perspective of the laws to create interest so the religion wouldn't be forgotten as was the Hanif,
"(P) Ismael's religion".
Nations take what they can hold, morality doesn't come into it, since the Jews used their ingenuity to take what they did they will use it to keep it however they can.
I personally believe it is Allah's Ambition to have an overall plan as He is Merciful,but it is only my view.
Syria,China, Russia, Germany, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Malaya,India
Rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#20 Mar 1, 2013
GnA wrote:
Listen carefully
Yes Jesus explained himself properly Mathew 12:48 than you will see that he placed mary his mother equal to those who do the will of the Father. So now you understand mary is placed by our Lord and saviour as equal to that of a Believer who follows the Teachings of Jesus Christ To make mary the same as Jesus is Blashemy. People are told to say prayers to saints and prayers to false idols created by a false religion.
I dont have to search through History to see the Truth of King David's Throne all I need is The Word of God. Anyother explanation of King Davids throne that does not sit right with the Word of God is an antichrist doctrine made by an antichrist spirit.
And no it is not a Jewish expression God said so in his word. James 4
And about St gemma there is "only one good" even Jesus Christ said himself matthew 19:17. I think us believers need to stick to the word of God and decern wether or not the Spirit which guides us is of the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit will never direct us on a path away from the Truth.
And why do i thonk different from you?
I was given a vision through a dream I saw far away a light glowing in the darkness i marveled at his appearance because his light was that of an angel. when i got closer it was the Pope as he sits on his throne than when i looked again he was Sitting on A huge Beast i woke up and knew in my heart this religion is an antichrist religion.
The Lord willing he will open your eyes to the Truth through the Holy Spirit.
St John is right it is a blanket statement your making, it's obvious Jesus was figuratively using the relationship of family to draw a picture of the dependency we have on the Creator. Most people consider that scripture in conjunction with a member of the family running off the rails and the family having a religious duty not to express solidarity with that looser by joining him or her. Higher loyalties are also tribal and national, from a political angle.
The question of Mary the mother of Jesus is better understood from a Orthodox
perspective, where Christ is secondary to God when miracles were enacted.
Because not everyone can study most people take the word of someone they trust to choose a belief portfolio in which to entrust their life.
That person could be in the belief of the chooser the person who is the
INTERCESSOR guiding the trusting soul into Heaven.
Intercession using the mother of God is beyond my capacity of abstract philosophy, bringing us back to miracles and dreams.
Relationship between the mystical and the metaphysical was studied in depth by myself, what I concluded was that Allah needs helpers because there are too many jobs to do by Himself, therefore them of us that make it into Heaven to be Angels do a bit of Creating ourselves.
Consequently we all got a bit of Creative instinct in us and sometimes it goes out of sequence, some evil people exploit this phenomena, witch doctors, voodoo, criminals, the Brotherhood and Wahhab Clansmen for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min Born USA 10,465
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Brian_G 14,868
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Dogen 201,497
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 27 min spud 308
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min Brian_G 5,540
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 38 min kuda 4
News Trump bounces into the lead 40 min spud 225
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 391,444
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Henry 1,405,041
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr Responsibilty 303
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 233,372
More from around the web