NJ Governor Chris Christie has lap band surgery to reduce weight: aide

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who has struggled with obesity for much of his adult life, underwent lap band surgery in February to reduce the size of his stomach, at the urging of his wife and children, his press secretary said on Tuesday.

Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated May 11, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
see the light

El Paso, TX

#46 May 8, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
I wonder how he feels about Barack after the news revelations of Benghazi?
I doubt he'll be pressing his lips against Barack's butt cheeks again.
For some reason the Liberal insects don't care at all.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#47 May 8, 2013
He'll gain it all back by election time 2016. They always do. Just step away from the plate. Surgery is not the answer. Who would vote for such an undisciplined flip-flopping over-eater?????
PrivateSectorCit izens

London, KY

#48 May 8, 2013
CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!!!!

REAL leadership FOR America (not Against it) again!!!!

GOOOO CHRISTIE!!!
Tamerlonneedshel p

London, KY

#49 May 8, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
He'll gain it all back by election time 2016. They always do. Just step away from the plate. Surgery is not the answer. Who would vote for such an undisciplined flip-flopping over-eater?????
WTH are private sector citizens having to have ANYthing to do with ANYthing having to do with the remains of a NON US citizen terrorist???

A:Incompetance blaring!

GITMO or Dagastan-neither requires rocket science prelims!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#50 May 9, 2013
Benghazi hysteria is nothing, but a futile affliction of a marginalized lunatic frightwing fringe TERRIFIED of the coming Hillary Clinton presidency.

Hillary 2016!
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

#51 May 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."
- Barry Goldwater
Yet today, Goldwater would be considered a RINO.
Agree. Some other great quotes from Mr. Goldwater:
“Government ought to be kept off our backs, out of our pocketbooks, and out of our bedrooms.”

“The positive role of limited government has always been the defense of these fundamental principles. The conservative movement is founded on the simple tenet that people have the right to live life as they please, as long as they don't hurt anyone else in the process."

"Religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy. They must learn to make their views known without trying to make their views the only alternatives."

“There has always been homosexuality, ever since man and woman were invented. I guess there were gay apes. So that's not an issue. The Republican Party should stand for freedom and only freedom. Don't raise hell about the gays, the Blacks and the Mexicans. Free people have a right to do as they damn well please."

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight.

"The big thing is to make this country, along with every other country in the world with a few exceptions, quit discriminating against people just because they're gay. You don't have to agree with it, but they have a constitutional right to be gay."

"Every good Christian should line up and kick Jerry Falwell's ass."

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#52 May 9, 2013
PrivateSectorCitizens wrote:
CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!!!!
REAL leadership FOR America (not Against it) again!!!!
GOOOO CHRISTIE!!!
Yeah, I hated George Bush, the Saudi Arabian loyalist, too. Thank GOD we have a hero like President Obama in the WH protecting us by hunting down terrorists and killing them instead of Bush who just pretended he was hunting them but somehow never found them in 8 years.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#53 May 9, 2013
Benghazi: Republicans only hope of keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House and stealing their dream job. If this doesn't work, they can always say she was born in Kenya.

Poor, scared, little boys.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#54 May 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the crazies are suicidal enough to run Sarah Palin? I would contribute to that campaign.
I very much doubt it, but sure, that'd be great. Sign me up for that one!:)
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel injesting Limbaugh's johnson? What's for dessert, Beck's pecker?
That wouldn't be dessert, probably more of an after-dinner mint...:)

#55 May 9, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
Benghazi: Republicans only hope of keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House and stealing their dream job. If this doesn't work, they can always say she was born in Kenya.
Poor, scared, little boys.
Exactly. NO doubt whatever that this is partisan assassination-in-advance. They know they haven't got a prayer of beating her, but that the Dems aren't deep with candidates behind her.

Thus, she must be taken out. If they can hobble Obama too, so much the better in their twisted minds.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#56 May 10, 2013
Even republicans are backtracking on their Hunt for Hillary blood. Does anyone remember Gen. Petraeus saying he himself took out wording from the original statement because he didn't want to tip off the terrorists suspected of committing the attack? Still not sure who told Susan Rice to use the video excuse on the sunday morning talk shows. That was a really stupid move.

I'll take Gen Petraeus word over these rabid republicans who can't stand the idea of a female President. If she picks a Hispanic VP, the election will be over before it even starts.

RIP, GOP. Us women, "the gays", Hispanics, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Pakis, Blacks, will not miss you one bit.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#57 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. NO doubt whatever that this is partisan assassination-in-advance. They know they haven't got a prayer of beating her, but that the Dems aren't deep with candidates behind her.
Thus, she must be taken out. If they can hobble Obama too, so much the better in their twisted minds.
I doubt they can hurt Hillary. If Bill can get elected despite having an affair with Jennifer Flowers, stay in the WH after having an affair with Monica, I think Hillary can dodge this bullet. She's got Bill and like the famous SNL skit where Bill said "Next time you come at me, you better bring Kryptonite cuz I'm Superman", the same goes for Hillary. She doesn't take s&$* from anyone, especially a dirt bag like Daryl Issa or John Bonehead. They need to put their big boy pants on and start doing the work of the people instead of being Rove's campaign puppets.

But if something happens to Hillary and she doesn't run, we've still got Joe Biden.....lol.

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#58 May 10, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
Even republicans are backtracking on their Hunt for Hillary blood. Does anyone remember Gen. Petraeus saying he himself took out wording from the original statement because he didn't want to tip off the terrorists suspected of committing the attack? Still not sure who told Susan Rice to use the video excuse on the sunday morning talk shows. That was a really stupid move.
I'll take Gen Petraeus word over these rabid republicans who can't stand the idea of a female President. If she picks a Hispanic VP, the election will be over before it even starts.
RIP, GOP. Us women, "the gays", Hispanics, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Pakis, Blacks, will not miss you one bit.
that's awesome, the people you have selected in your post.....did you leave out one group, the honky taxpayers? y ou're gonna need them to fund some of your fun.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#59 May 10, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>i don't even like or listen to rush Limpballs you stupid ignorant backwards racist black bigot.
I'm pleased that you mistake me for black. I'm proud to be that convincing.

By the way, plant life, I can't help noticing how the white racist wingnut population has taken to reversing the racist accusation. Most amusing.

#60 May 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pleased that you mistake me for black. I'm proud to be that convincing.
By the way, plant life, I can't help noticing how the white racist wingnut population has taken to reversing the racist accusation. Most amusing.
I'm an honorary black man too, especially since I a) call white GOpers out on their racism, and b) spell my moniker 'THA Professor.' Apparently. I think that confuses them.:)

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#61 May 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
that's awesome, the people you have selected in your post.....did you leave out one group, the honky taxpayers? y ou're gonna need them to fund some of your fun.
The 1970's called.
They want their word back.

"honky"

You're such an old, irrelevant, white turd.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#62 May 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an honorary black man too, especially since I a) call white GOpers out on their racism, and b) spell my moniker 'THA Professor.' Apparently. I think that confuses them.:)
You Black wannabe's are so clever-whatever will we do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,101,038
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min why 22,322
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 min Concern Citizen 1,591
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min positronium 256,665
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,480
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 11 min xxxrayted 9,861
Californians fight over migrants 16 min dragonX 132
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••