Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla

Mar 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

In apparent bid to repair relations between two US allies, Turkish, Israeli PMs have first conversation since 2010, White House says in a statement released minutes before Obama departed out of Tel Aviv on Air Force One.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No Israeli ever got nor ever will get on his knees for a Turkish anything. Please send photo of your lie. Of course Turkey is full of tourists, the hotels (most) of them are nice, the beaches are pretty good, food is OK, but its easy to do when you pay pennies to your workers and they not allowed to open their mouth cause big DOG is watching. Wow, how many of your generals and officers are in jail??? Ethnic cleansing of a different type by your god erDOGen.
I am pretty happy since we came out on top if you like it or not, it cost us nothing but a kind of an apology which is not important. No we Israelis wont go and cry ever for a muslim country. Since your kind is happy and we are happy with our achivements it all looks rosy for the future. just keep your fucking muslim terrorists at home or we will kill them again and again and again. hahahha hahahahah
By the way it was our Bibi and not Obama and it was in the works for months. ErDOGen delayed it for months but the situation in Syria made all agree to agree.
I forgott to mention that the radar stations near the Iranian border and the Turkish airfields are open to Israel. Funny but I dont see any Turkish airforce flying at will all over Israel.
Looks like we took over Turkey again.
So much love is in the air.
BiBi apologized only after the events in Syria happened , the Syrian army arsenal are falling into the hands of Islamists , hizbullah and hamas . All these three groups are against the existence of Israel with the backing of iran .

Iran has been trying to encircle Turkey through Armenia , syria and Iraq and has even threatened to bomb Turkey for its position in Syria . Syrian groups loyal to iran have launched attack against turkey through the past year including a recent bombing at a Turkish border that killed 15 citizens .

Israel on the other hand has provided Turkey over the past 20 years with sophisticated equipment to help them boast there strength and fight PKK .

Both Israel and Turkey need to work together to counter Islamic groups led by Iran .

Bibi is a clever man and even the IDF told him to do what he did . The guy knows his job and clearly he wants to use Turkey in reshaping syria after Assad falls .

The main aim is to have a moderate friendly syrian regime taking over after Assad falls to weaken Iran and strengthen israel security .

Anyway there are threats in Syria now , people fear AlQauda might fill the vacuum and those guys will be a threat to both Turkey and Israel .

justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No Israeli ever got nor ever will get on his knees for a Turkish anything. Please send photo of your lie. Of course Turkey is full of tourists, the hotels (most) of them are nice, the beaches are pretty good, food is OK, but its easy to do when you pay pennies to your workers and they not allowed to open their mouth cause big DOG is watching. Wow, how many of your generals and officers are in jail??? Ethnic cleansing of a different type by your god erDOGen.
I am pretty happy since we came out on top if you like it or not, it cost us nothing but a kind of an apology which is not important. No we Israelis wont go and cry ever for a muslim country. Since your kind is happy and we are happy with our achivements it all looks rosy for the future. just keep your fucking muslim terrorists at home or we will kill them again and again and again. hahahha hahahahah
By the way it was our Bibi and not Obama and it was in the works for months. ErDOGen delayed it for months but the situation in Syria made all agree to agree.
I forgott to mention that the radar stations near the Iranian border and the Turkish airfields are open to Israel. Funny but I dont see any Turkish airforce flying at will all over Israel.
Your are a bigot.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
BiBi apologized only after the events in Syria happened , the Syrian army arsenal are falling into the hands of Islamists , hizbullah and hamas . All these three groups are against the existence of Israel with the backing of iran .
Iran has been trying to encircle Turkey through Armenia , syria and Iraq and has even threatened to bomb Turkey for its position in Syria . Syrian groups loyal to iran have launched attack against turkey through the past year including a recent bombing at a Turkish border that killed 15 citizens .
Israel on the other hand has provided Turkey over the past 20 years with sophisticated equipment to help them boast there strength and fight PKK .
Both Israel and Turkey need to work together to counter Islamic groups led by Iran .
Bibi is a clever man and even the IDF told him to do what he did . The guy knows his job and clearly he wants to use Turkey in reshaping syria after Assad falls .
The main aim is to have a moderate friendly syrian regime taking over after Assad falls to weaken Iran and strengthen israel security .
Anyway there are threats in Syria now , people fear AlQauda might fill the vacuum and those guys will be a threat to both Turkey and Israel .
Lots of good analysis in your reply, great. I would say 85% of the Israeli people like to have the good relationship back on track with Turkey. Sooner or later this nazislamist erDOGen will be 6 feet under too.
Go Israel go!!!!!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a bigot.
hahahah hahahah idiot, it hurts to see again Israel is on the top of things. You must come up now with new nazi bullshit, how we did it and why and more bullcrap. Admit it, you are confused, I agree.
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Its true Turkey allows Israeli aircrafts in Turkey but Turkey controls whatever goes into the aircrafts like when Turkey confiscated weapons that were on its way to Israel Lol !

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

There was never a crisis between Israel and Turkey.Thats what it seemed like from the outside but behind closed doors, the military, economic co-operation continued probably.

This so-called apology is just a public stunt that will help Erdogan to raise his votes because average citizen believes what they see in the media in Turkey.

During the so-called conflict with Israel, NATO's Patriot missile system was placed to Turkey, Turkey lifted the veto towards Israel in NATO.

You dont need to be a muslim to be against Israel.I am an atheist but I am still against being on the same side with Israel.

There are still millions of Turks in Turkey who follows the path of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and that is a fully independent Turkey, Erdogan is just a Trojan horse of America.

The jailed military personnel in Turkey with the so-called military coup allegations in recent years is a CIA plan to eliminate anti-American, anti-imperialist generals, officers in Turkish Armed Forces and Erdogan and his goverment followed the orders that were given to them by over seas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Erdogan is an anti-nationalist.He is trying to erase Turkishness and Ataturk from the possible new constitution and doing anything possible to please PKK terrorist organization in recent years.

Under Erdogan's goverment, to say "I am a Turk" became a crime in Turkey.

Also as a reminder, Erdogan is the only non-Jewish person in history who received the "medal of honor" from the biggest Jewish institution in America back in 2004.

He was also the only politician that visited White House with out any status such as prime minister, president etc.

As a summary, Erdogan is a liar, a fake nationalist.It is the hope of real Turk nationalists and the defenders of Ataturk's republic that he will be prosecuted in Supreme Court and get punished for treason.Same words can be said for president Abdullah Gul too.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zionists are missing the point - in reality it was Obama who made them do the phone call.
Why do it after months after the killings?
Why do it when Obama's there in Israel.?
The Israeli's wanted the American dollars, and the war weapons from America, so if it meant the price of a phone call, then it was worth every penny.
IT WAS FULL OF DECEIT, AND CUNNING.
Got it all wrong dog breath. erDOGen refused to take BIBiS phone call for 1 and a half year, Obama made erDOGen answer bibis phone call that day. It was in everyones interest to be friendly again , even the Muslim Brotherhood supporting muslim asshole called erDOGen.
But now that we are in love again i.e. Israel and Turkey, eat your hearth out neonazi piece of shit.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Its true Turkey allows Israeli aircrafts in Turkey but Turkey controls whatever goes into the aircrafts like when Turkey confiscated weapons that were on its way to Israel Lol !
hahahha hahaha you mean to Iraq and Iran. You know Israel is not eirher of them , asshole.
and for your info we are not talking about israeli civilian aircrafts but combat jetplanes training in Turkey with the Turks and Nato, including the free use of the newest radar stations near the Iranian border. Was this too much info for you??
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow83 wrote:
There was never a crisis between Israel and Turkey.Thats what it seemed like from the outside but behind closed doors, the military, economic co-operation continued probably.
This so-called apology is just a public stunt that will help Erdogan to raise his votes because average citizen believes what they see in the media in Turkey.
During the so-called conflict with Israel, NATO's Patriot missile system was placed to Turkey, Turkey lifted the veto towards Israel in NATO.
You dont need to be a muslim to be against Israel.I am an atheist but I am still against being on the same side with Israel.
There are still millions of Turks in Turkey who follows the path of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and that is a fully independent Turkey, Erdogan is just a Trojan horse of America.
The jailed military personnel in Turkey with the so-called military coup allegations in recent years is a CIA plan to eliminate anti-American, anti-imperialist generals, officers in Turkish Armed Forces and Erdogan and his goverment followed the orders that were given to them by over seas.
The orders were given by erDOGen the best friends of the Muslim Brotherhood. I dont thin he will die of natural causes either.
Instead of an easy going democracy like they had he installed hard core muslims and jailed ALL opposition, as any good muslim will do.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow83 wrote:
Erdogan is an anti-nationalist.He is trying to erase Turkishness and Ataturk from the possible new constitution and doing anything possible to please PKK terrorist organization in recent years.
Under Erdogan's goverment, to say "I am a Turk" became a crime in Turkey.
Also as a reminder, Erdogan is the only non-Jewish person in history who received the "medal of honor" from the biggest Jewish institution in America back in 2004.
He was also the only politician that visited White House with out any status such as prime minister, president etc.
As a summary, Erdogan is a liar, a fake nationalist.It is the hope of real Turk nationalists and the defenders of Ataturk's republic that he will be prosecuted in Supreme Court and get punished for treason.Same words can be said for president Abdullah Gul too.
Correct.
justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahahah idiot, it hurts to see again Israel is on the top of things. You must come up now with new nazi bullshit, how we did it and why and more bullcrap. Admit it, you are confused, I agree.
You are one hell of a sick guy. You are full of venom .
I am not confused - but you are definitely very very sick in the head.
I know more than you will ever know - because you are wallowing in pig dung.
3 posts removed
justice

Camberley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Many Christians, many Muslims and a lot of amazing Jews but not your side, I belive we will correct you!
Well done you!

Yes those who are the meek of the earth in the Jews, Islam, and Christians.

The Zionists are a different breed.
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I said Turkey confiscated military weapons that were on its way to Israel was that too much info for you . Erdogan is a good man as far as I am concerned Netanahu must die as he is an insult to everything living .Erdogan was elected by the Turkish people because he is the perfect guy to put Nazi Jews in their place .
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of good analysis in your reply, great. I would say 85% of the Israeli people like to have the good relationship back on track with Turkey. Sooner or later this nazislamist erDOGen will be 6 feet under too.
Go Israel go!!!!!!!
Erodogan is only doing some propaganda for Election purposes and overall as you said Turkey and Israel are better off together.

Israel and Turkey could do great things together , not only in security but also when it comes to technology and economy .

Israel has more to offer the world and Turkey than all of the arab countries combined .

Israel should also work closer with India , there are many opportunities in that country especially in agriculture and IT
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
Erodogan is only doing some propaganda for Election purposes and overall as you said Turkey and Israel are better off together.
Israel and Turkey could do great things together , not only in security but also when it comes to technology and economy .
Israel has more to offer the world and Turkey than all of the arab countries combined .
Israel should also work closer with India , there are many opportunities in that country especially in agriculture and IT
mahmoud efendi,
you ar an interesting person ?!?!

how did you get at the end to the conclusion that Israel should work closer with India (although I understand your argument)... what has that to do with this subject here ???

cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Erik wrote:
I suggest everyone focus on the real important things:
1. Turks and Jews were always in good relations
2. There are extremists in both sides
3. We have common interests and common goals in this region
4. Israel and Turkey will always disagree regarding Hamas and Gaza
5. We should do the best we can to live in peace for the sake of our children
Erik - Israel
Erik - You are the man !

You expressed it beautifully ... although I do not agree on pct 4.
Cheers,
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Uziiiii,

It seems you forgot what you posted months ago .... " Israel will never apologies....bal...bla...bla.. ."

Israel on the top? Come on mate ....
If this would mean Israel is on the top ... you would have done it already in 2010 ....

BTW, he did not express regret .... he clearly used the word apology !!!!! Just read your own Israeli press.

No Turkish airforce flying over Israel? Either you are very young (thus you do not know) or you have no knowledge at all about Turkish - Israeli cooperation & military maneuvers .... BTW it takes a flighter jet couple of minutes to overfly Israel, because your country is so little ....

Under these circumstances what could Turkish pilots learn/exercise in Israel?
Yes, Israeli pilots trained in Turkey. Who trained them, under who's command dit they fly? TURKISH !

But come on stop this BS .... at the end it is the best for both countries ....

Cheers,
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
mahmoud efendi,
you ar an interesting person ?!?!
how did you get at the end to the conclusion that Israel should work closer with India (although I understand your argument)... what has that to do with this subject here ???
cheers,
I said Israel should be working closer with both India and Turkey , these 3 countries face the same threat from Islamic extremism . Turkey will have a hard time after Assad falls from dealing with Jabhet Al nasra , a group affiliated with al qauda and controls around 30% of syrian territory .

When these groups get rid of Assad , they will start working against Iraq and perhaps carry out attacks against western interests inside Turkey . These guys have no brains and fighting for their so called islamic caliphate.

In the mean time salafi groups in syria are relying on Turkey's help to get assad out so they are quite , but once they finish their job they will turn against Turkey.

Remember the united states supported these same mugahideen against soviets in 1980s , but they repayed USA back with 9/11 . Turkey should be careful when dealing with radical groups , these guys are unstable and could do anything in any minute .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

This is a disgrace for Turkish Republic.This so-called apology is part of American and Israeli plan of attacking on Iran.If Israel apologized, that means a possible regional war is getting closer, even World War 3.

The only one that will profit from this situation is Erdogan.He will increase his votes because average citizens that vote for him easily gets fooled by Erdogan's speeches.He is a populist.

His public stunt with Israel, the conpensations he gives to PKK terrorist organization and opening a path for it to become more politicized and the jailed Turkish Armed Forces personnel disturbs millions of Turks that follows Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's path.

Erdogan made Turkey become more of a NATO puppet.He follows the orders given to him by over seas.Fettullah Gulen's clan, CIA and AKP putting dynamite into the roots of Ataturk's republic.

Erdogan working passionately to erase Turkish nation and Ataturk from constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••