Netanyahu phones Erdogan in first call since Gaza flotilla

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 147

In apparent bid to repair relations between two US allies, Turkish, Israeli PMs have first conversation since 2010, White House says in a statement released minutes before Obama departed out of Tel Aviv on Air Force One.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#1 Mar 22, 2013
About time too..we always were the ones for Israel to rely upon,be friends with,break bread with...now we can move on to new pastures old and new..
the Damascusian ratface is about to be toppled along with the ambitions of the Putinites so the Med can be clear of any Bear- boats,once the tartus is gone so
are they.
Then ,Southern Cyprus-the last remaining greek loyalists-shall be bent over for oil rights by everyone...what a lovely future to lay ahead,the legs akimbo,waiting for the Turkish entry to the hilt!
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#2 Mar 22, 2013
A complete win for Turkey !

But as I said earlier in many of my posts, Israel needs Turkey far more than Turkey needs Israel. Turkey and the Turkish people NEVER were enemies of the Jews (unlike many Christian or other Muslim nations in the past and present !).

On the long term this is the most favourable solution which will enable both countries to benefit from their potentials and enhance their efforts for the benefit of their people (economically, military, diplomatically and politically).

Congratulation Turkey !

Cheers,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3 Mar 23, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
A complete win for Turkey !
But as I said earlier in many of my posts, Israel needs Turkey far more than Turkey needs Israel. Turkey and the Turkish people NEVER were enemies of the Jews (unlike many Christian or other Muslim nations in the past and present !).
On the long term this is the most favourable solution which will enable both countries to benefit from their potentials and enhance their efforts for the benefit of their people (economically, military, diplomatically and politically).
Congratulation Turkey !
Cheers,
and then there is our story:

So lets some it up.
1.Your terrorist ship never made it to Gaza.
2. Some of your terrorists were sent to mussie heaven, you just loved it.
3.You wont send any more ships with outdated medicine to Gaza, ever.
4. We getting back the business of updating your war planes, worth 100"s of millions of $$$$ per year and back training your airforce and ours in those beautiful Turkish skies.
5. Its gonna be real tough for your erDOGen to swallow his own muslim shit and cooperate with Israel. This way he is never gonna be the King of all muslims.
6. so, in summing it up we came out all right from all this Turkish shit.
7. Sorry , cant convince me to be back as a tourist after being to Greek Crete and to Thesalloniki. Loved the people, loved the cities, loved not to see muslim ragheads all over.
8. The Turkish peoples friend, Uzi.
Cong Israel.
Friendly Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and then there is our story:
So lets some it up.
1.Your terrorist ship never made it to Gaza.
2. Some of your terrorists were sent to mussie heaven, you just loved it.
3.You wont send any more ships with outdated medicine to Gaza, ever.
4. We getting back the business of updating your war planes, worth 100"s of millions of $$$$ per year and back training your airforce and ours in those beautiful Turkish skies.
5. Its gonna be real tough for your erDOGen to swallow his own muslim shit and cooperate with Israel. This way he is never gonna be the King of all muslims.
6. so, in summing it up we came out all right from all this Turkish shit.
7. Sorry , cant convince me to be back as a tourist after being to Greek Crete and to Thesalloniki. Loved the people, loved the cities, loved not to see muslim ragheads all over.
8. The Turkish peoples friend, Uzi.
Cong Israel.
You forget one thing.

ISRAEL FELL DOWN ON ITS KNEES AND APOLOGIZED.

Just the way they have been told so.

This is more important than billions. 20 years from now, everything will go down the history and will be forgotten. But the fact that Turkey made Israel bent down will be recorded.

You lost prestige, and Turkey increased its stature. Because Turkey made you do so as it wanted.

Next time you want to raise your hand to a Turkish citizen, think at least ten times. Because you won't then get away with just an apology.
Friendly Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Mar 23, 2013
That said, I am a friend of Jews and Israel. Not unconditionally, but I recognize Israel's right to exist, which Hamas and Arabs I believe should also come to terms with.

Turkey and Israel have much common interests. Throughout history Turks have never been enemies of Jews, even the most religious ones. If there is one nation who always helped out Jews, it is the Turks.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Turkey is preparing the groundwork for her own upcoming Apology.
Friendly Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Dander wrote:
Turkey is preparing the groundwork for her own upcoming Apology.
You won't see it poor Dander. You are gonna get into your grave with one eye open!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget one thing.
ISRAEL FELL DOWN ON ITS KNEES AND APOLOGIZED.
Just the way they have been told so.
This is more important than billions. 20 years from now, everything will go down the history and will be forgotten. But the fact that Turkey made Israel bent down will be recorded.
You lost prestige, and Turkey increased its stature. Because Turkey made you do so as it wanted.
Next time you want to raise your hand to a Turkish citizen, think at least ten times. Because you won't then get away with just an apology.
You are missing the point, no Israeli fell down on his knees, jews dont get on their knees. Lets see it again, you sent terrorists but they never arrived to Gaza, they went to mussie hell where they belong. You never sent another terror ship as promised, I wonder why?? Try sending more of your "lovely" muslim assholes and the same will happen. erDOGen knows that and thats why he can only bark like a good muslim dog and not send more flotillas or attack Israel. You can write your own history but for Israelis Turkey will never be the same friendly country as before erDOGen. Maybe in the future when erDOGen drops dead, and it will come sooner or later. Everything is liquid in the Middle East. He is nothing more than a muslim terrorist with a suit. Sorry, cant fool us.
Have a nice day.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't see it poor Dander. You are gonna get into your grave with one eye open!
Really, no apology is needed from Turkey, 9 dead muslim bastards are enough.
Friendly Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the point, no Israeli fell down on his knees, jews dont get on their knees. Lets see it again, you sent terrorists but they never arrived to Gaza, they went to mussie hell where they belong. You never sent another terror ship as promised, I wonder why?? Try sending more of your "lovely" muslim assholes and the same will happen. erDOGen knows that and thats why he can only bark like a good muslim dog and not send more flotillas or attack Israel. You can write your own history but for Israelis Turkey will never be the same friendly country as before erDOGen. Maybe in the future when erDOGen drops dead, and it will come sooner or later. Everything is liquid in the Middle East. He is nothing more than a muslim terrorist with a suit. Sorry, cant fool us.
Have a nice day.
I don't like Erdogan and I am not a Muslim myself. The people on Mavi Marmara were not peaceful in my opinion, because I watched the video and have seen them resisting with clubs to Israeli commandos. But they were no terrorists. For you guys, any Muslim who sympatize Palestinians is a terrorist! No one is buying your bllshit.

Israel killed Turkish citizens on INTERNATIONAL WATERS! So guilty as charged.

And no matter how you try to twist the facts, TURKEY MADE ISRAEL APOLOGIZE! Should I say it again? You have fallend on your knees, as did as Turkey asked, APOLOGIZED!

Now eat your heart out. Do you know why your PM apologized? Because Israel cannot survive in this region being an enemy of Turkey. We have 76 million people, almost a trillion dollar economy, growing fast. We are the powerhouse in this region. Now, you 5 million Jews, you have learned your place. Stop messing with us; you cannot hurt us but we can hurt you.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
You will see, jaw dropped and both eyes wide open!
justice

Guildford, UK

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Erdogan and I am not a Muslim myself. The people on Mavi Marmara were not peaceful in my opinion, because I watched the video and have seen them resisting with clubs to Israeli commandos. But they were no terrorists. For you guys, any Muslim who sympatize Palestinians is a terrorist! No one is buying your bllshit.
And no matter how you try to twist the facts, TURKEY MADE ISRAEL APOLOGIZE! Should I say it again? You have fallend on your knees, as did as Turkey asked, APOLOGIZED!
Now eat your heart out. Do you know why your PM apologized? Because Israel cannot survive in this region being an enemy of Turkey. We have 76 million people, almost a trillion dollar economy, growing fast. We are the powerhouse in this region. Now, you 5 million Jews, you have learned your place. Stop messing with us; you cannot hurt us but we can hurt you.
The Zionists are missing the point - in reality it was Obama who made them do the phone call.
Why do it after months after the killings?
Why do it when Obama's there in Israel.?
The Israeli's wanted the American dollars, and the war weapons from America, so if it meant the price of a phone call, then it was worth every penny.
IT WAS FULL OF DECEIT, AND CUNNING.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
You can write your own history, false and full of lies as any muslim will do. The ship with the Turkish muslim terrorists will not be repeated by Turkey or by any other nation and its not because of love for Israel. International laws are in favor of Israel as it was done according to international law even in open seas. Better look it up and dont make false statements. Again no Israeli fell on his her knees, its a Christian thing. Wrong again we were never the enemy of Turkey but the other way around, its the would be King of the Muslims called erDOGen who tried to do an ugly trick on our account but the muslim world rejected his blown ego and told him to shut the fuck up except of course the retarded Palestinians. So, you write your own history as you wish, dont mean shit as long as you dont send your Turkish terror gangs this way again. Oh yeah I forgott , you are a powerhouse in your own mind, we let you think whatever you want, its free for us.
No, I am not coming for a visit to Turkey, ever.
Friendly Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can write your own history, false and full of lies as any muslim will do. The ship with the Turkish muslim terrorists will not be repeated by Turkey or by any other nation and its not because of love for Israel. International laws are in favor of Israel as it was done according to international law even in open seas. Better look it up and dont make false statements. Again no Israeli fell on his her knees, its a Christian thing. Wrong again we were never the enemy of Turkey but the other way around, its the would be King of the Muslims called erDOGen who tried to do an ugly trick on our account but the muslim world rejected his blown ego and told him to shut the fuck up except of course the retarded Palestinians. So, you write your own history as you wish, dont mean shit as long as you dont send your Turkish terror gangs this way again. Oh yeah I forgott , you are a powerhouse in your own mind, we let you think whatever you want, its free for us.
Ho ho, we will go bankrupt if Uzi does not come to Turkey :)))

Israeli tourists in Turkey spend on average less than $500, lowest among all groups. Arab tourists spend on average $2000, highest among all groups. So please do not come! Even without you our hotels are full. Turkey ranks 7th in the World in terms of number of tourists, 33 millions, 6 times your population :)

I don't look at your crap to judge whether or not Turkey is a powerhouse, I look at numbers. Our GDP is almost $1 trillion. And we are the fastest growing economy in Europe and Middle East.

Yes, you have fallen down on your knees and APOLOGIZED. You know why? Because your PM looks at numbers just the way I do, he is smarter than you are. We were gracious enough to accept your apology. Go and cry now you poor Israeli :)
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Uzi,
I see you are back .....

Let's all keep in mind that Turkey is the ONLY country on this planet which received an apology from Israel !!!!!!!!
Unlike your believe this will be a BIG PLUS for Erdogan on the Arab Street ...

If Turkey received an apology for this .... other countries will be encouraged to do similar things ....

Wasn't that the reason not to apologize for Israel?

Thus your main conclusion is completely wrong, however sure the Israelis will benefit from the new status quo the same way as the Turkey will ....

And that Obama personally got involved in this matter clearly outlines the importance of Turkey for America and with that Turkey's importance for the region ....

Cheers,
Erik

Tel Aviv, Israel

#16 Mar 23, 2013
I suggest everyone focus on the real important things:
1. Turks and Jews were always in good relations
2. There are extremists in both sides
3. We have common interests and common goals in this region
4. Israel and Turkey will always disagree regarding Hamas and Gaza
5. We should do the best we can to live in peace for the sake of our children

Erik - Israel
justice

Guildford, UK

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Erik wrote:
Erik - Israel
At least you are not an arrogant Zionist.
You have no hatred in your words.
You look forward to the day when peace will reign and justice will flow like a river.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Erik wrote:
Erik - Israel
yes turks and jews were and will be in good relation because they are thieves that stole other peoples lands hahaha hehehe
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#19 Mar 23, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>yes turks and jews were and will be in good relation because they are thieves that stole other peoples lands hahaha hehehe
Funny remark true or not its funny.
God Bless America.
1 post removed
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho ho, we will go bankrupt if Uzi does not come to Turkey :)))
Israeli tourists in Turkey spend on average less than $500, lowest among all groups. Arab tourists spend on average $2000, highest among all groups. So please do not come! Even without you our hotels are full. Turkey ranks 7th in the World in terms of number of tourists, 33 millions, 6 times your population :)
I don't look at your crap to judge whether or not Turkey is a powerhouse, I look at numbers. Our GDP is almost $1 trillion. And we are the fastest growing economy in Europe and Middle East.
Yes, you have fallen down on your knees and APOLOGIZED. You know why? Because your PM looks at numbers just the way I do, he is smarter than you are. We were gracious enough to accept your apology. Go and cry now you poor Israeli :)
No Israeli ever got nor ever will get on his knees for a Turkish anything. Please send photo of your lie. Of course Turkey is full of tourists, the hotels (most) of them are nice, the beaches are pretty good, food is OK, but its easy to do when you pay pennies to your workers and they not allowed to open their mouth cause big DOG is watching. Wow, how many of your generals and officers are in jail??? Ethnic cleansing of a different type by your god erDOGen.
I am pretty happy since we came out on top if you like it or not, it cost us nothing but a kind of an apology which is not important. No we Israelis wont go and cry ever for a muslim country. Since your kind is happy and we are happy with our achivements it all looks rosy for the future. just keep your fucking muslim terrorists at home or we will kill them again and again and again. hahahha hahahahah
By the way it was our Bibi and not Obama and it was in the works for months. ErDOGen delayed it for months but the situation in Syria made all agree to agree.
I forgott to mention that the radar stations near the Iranian border and the Turkish airfields are open to Israel. Funny but I dont see any Turkish airforce flying at will all over Israel.
Looks like we took over Turkey again.
So much love is in the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,155,854
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Phil Donahue 307,080
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 min barefoot2626 576
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min woodtick57 294,351
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 9 min positronium 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 49,321
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 26 min Avenger 128
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 34 min woodtick57 275
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 50 min Billy Ringo 936
More from around the web