More dirt on President Trump? Cohen's...

More dirt on President Trump? Cohen's lawyer suggests so

There are 430 comments on the Norwalk Citizen News story from Aug 23, 2018, titled More dirt on President Trump? Cohen's lawyer suggests so. In it, Norwalk Citizen News reports that:

Michael Cohen, former personal lawyer to President Donald Trump, leaves federal court after reaching a plea agreement in New York, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018. Michael Cohen, former personal lawyer to President Donald Trump, leaves federal court after reaching a plea agreement in New York, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Citizen News.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Wayne

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 23, 2018
Michael Cohen, former personal lawyer to President Donald Trump, leaves federal court after reaching a plea agreement in New York, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018. Michael Cohen, former personal lawyer to President Donald Trump, leaves federal court after reaching a plea agreement in New York, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018...

Trump does not care about this:

Maybe Pence will?

More information:

www.google.com/search...

Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2018
Extremist Leftists salivate like rabid dogs about yet another stupid distortion they've conjured. Trump has not violated campaign law. Cohen constructs talking points to reduce his legal comeuppance. The FEC fines people for violation of campaign finance law, as was the case with the $375 Thousand fine against Obama's campaign. Previous settled law in the John Edwards' case shows that paying someone to shut up because they are blackmailing you is not a campaign finance violation. So, no matter how one looks at it, there is no impeachable offense.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 23, 2018
Yes, Trump broke the law and you silly, ridiculous fools believe him over educated prosecutors? Believe what you will but Trump is a traitor and such a huge criminal, there will be many indictments when the time is right.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2018
It says a lot about Democrats, that they were reduced to using a prostitute and a criminal pimp in blackmail attempts to undermine a political campaign and destroy a good man's family. Then, they use campaign funds to falsify a narrative about prostitutes peeing on a bed in order to get illegal warrants to spy on a good man's campaign.

The salacious, depraved depths to which Democrats and their slavering Leftists have stooped is obvious to all now.
spud

Easton, PA

#5 Aug 23, 2018
God help this country if this coup is successful.
1 post removed
Me Myself and Trump

Troy, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2018
Trump needs to do the right thing and resign for the better of this country. There is no way he can keep blaming anyone else for this mess he is in. There is just to much concrete evidence against him. If he truly wants to make America better than it already is, thatís how he can. Tired of him , The Media, Democrats, Deep State etc..
Me Myself and Trump

Troy, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2018
spud wrote:
God help this country if this coup is successful.
Hey little potato head! It isnít a coup! It is Trumpís own doings!
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2018
Me Myself and Trump wrote:
Trump needs to do the right thing and resign for the better of this country. There is no way he can keep blaming anyone else for this mess he is in. There is just to much concrete evidence against him. If he truly wants to make America better than it already is, thatís how he can. Tired of him , The Media, Democrats, Deep State etc..
What evidence? You can't name any evidence, which is why you don't. Silly people's emotions driven by an obviously biased media and press is your problem.
2 posts removed
ardith

Tampa, FL

#12 Aug 23, 2018
I am not an investigator but with all the reporting that has been done and with my own eyes and brain I can tell you right now that Russia put Trump in our White House so that Trump could destroy our country, something he has worked diligently to do. It is extremely obvious that Putin is blackmailing Trump because of all the money that has been loaned to him. Money that he has not paid back.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#13 Aug 23, 2018
Trump is a piece of criminal filth and when the indictments start coming down, it will be a shit storm and he will be without a hat. And all those Repug supporters in congress, will be buried.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 23, 2018
We are a country of laws. Trump has lied and lied, trying to make the good guys into the bad guys but intelligent people know who the criminal is.
1 post removed
Jabber

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 23, 2018
Faith wrote:
Whoever brainwashed you ... did an extremely thorough job.

Must have been real professionals.
Excuse me, are you actually implying, that he even has a brain?
2 posts removed
spud

Easton, PA

#19 Aug 24, 2018
This media created coup is all BS. You ain't got nuttin' on our great President. Viva Trump.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#20 Aug 24, 2018
Me Myself and Trump wrote:
Yes, the repetitious whining and fig-leaf fake conspiracies meant to hide actual crimes are getting tedious!
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#21 Aug 24, 2018
None of these neurotic asses can ever name "actual crimes." The attempted coup against the Presidency should be investigated, along with the real, proven crimes committed by Hillary and the DNC.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#22 Aug 24, 2018
Yes, Cohen entered a guilty plea to a felony in which Corrupt Donald Trump was obviously a co-conspirator!

If Trump wasn't hiding behind the Presidential podium, he'd be in jail today!
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Aug 24, 2018
spud wrote:
This media created coup is all BS. You ain't got nuttin' on our great President. Viva Trump.
Maybe long time Trump Organization's CFO, Allen Weisselberg does? The crime boss occupying the WH is going down, sooner or later. His whole family is going down, they're all dirty!
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#24 Aug 24, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yes, Cohen entered a guilty plea to a felony in which Corrupt Donald Trump was obviously a co-conspirator!
If Trump wasn't hiding behind the Presidential podium, he'd be in jail today!
Nonsense. It was Trump's own money paying a legal fee. An admitted liar, thief and cheat says something totally unsupportable with guidance from a biased investigator for the sole purpose of reducing his legal comeuppance and you believe him.

Previous legal actions against Democrat ambulance chaser John Edwards, where he used actual campaign funds to pay off a blackmailer were unsuccessful. Had they been, he would have been fined by the FEC, just as Obama's campaign was fined.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#25 Aug 24, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Nonsense. It was Trump's own money paying a legal fee. An admitted liar, thief and cheat says something totally unsupportable with guidance from a biased investigator for the sole purpose of reducing his legal comeuppance and you believe him.

Previous legal actions against Democrat ambulance chaser John Edwards, where he used actual campaign funds to pay off a blackmailer were unsuccessful. Had they been, he would have been fined by the FEC, just as Obama's campaign was fined.
Trump said he knew nothing at all about where the money came from. Now he's changing his story. Which lie from Corrupt Donald are we supposed to believe now?

Yes, you better try to change the topic.
1 post removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#27 Aug 24, 2018
Cohen pleaded guilty, because he is, and Manafort was found guilty because he is, but so far all I have seen has nothing to prove the President committed a crime. We don't practice guilt-by-association. However Impeachment is already on the floor of the House, so bring up the vote or stop pretending you have a high crime, or misdemeanor. There is no way the Democrats can even get all the Democrats to vote for it. This is all a farce to keep from showing the American what Democrats really stand for, nothing, well, gun control, and abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min AK WONDER WOMAN 1,873,137
News As sentencing looms, Michael Flynn is upbeat, h... 4 min CodeTalker 18
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 4 min spud 251
News Mississippi senator under fire over 'public han... 5 min Second opinion 663
News 'No one should be above the law': Rubio warns M... 7 min Goodman 34
News US judge rules Obamacare is unconstitutional 7 min CodeTalker 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bongo 121,409
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 11 min TWO DOGS 109
News Hearing set in Comey's challenge to House subpoena 3 hr Southern and proud 372
News Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhoo... 3 hr Southern and proud 109
News Lindsey Graham: Trump should 'dig in and not gi... 11 hr SirPrize 62