Lewinsky says Clinton a oetook advant...

Lewinsky says Clinton a oetook advantagea of her

There are 23 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from May 6, 2014, titled Lewinsky says Clinton a oetook advantagea of her. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

But she says their affair was consensual and if there was any abuse involved, it came afterward, when Clinton's inner circle tried to discredit her and the president's opponents used her as a political pawn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jorja Fox

Scottsville, VA

#1 May 6, 2014
Her willingness to step forward may come at an inopportune time as former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton considers running for president. Republicans have signaled they don’t consider her husband’s scandal from the late 1990s out of bounds in the realm of 2016-style political dialogue.

Is it a coincidence she decides to talk now? I don't think so.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2014
Well, well well. What do you know.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#3 May 6, 2014
Bumper sticker:

Clinton--Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife--2016

... a little long, but...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 May 6, 2014
Jorja Fox wrote:
Is it a coincidence she decides to talk now? I don't think so.
Hillary is a smart woman and she would guess that Lewinsky would come out of the woodwork at some time

It was just a question of time ...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is a smart woman and she would guess that Lewinsky would come out of the woodwork at some time
It was just a question of time ...
Hillary is not smart for blaming this poor kid that had her life ruined instead of Bill, who is idolized by destructive wrong headed democrats..
She' smarter than Hillary too. A PHD in Psychology from Oxford.
Hillary can't even protect our diplomats.
Hillary epitomizes the war on women. She spewed mud at this poor kid before the dress was discovered.
Have you no shame or morals at all?
No matter. The rest of us non-democrats do.
2 posts removed
General care

Greenfield, IN

#8 May 6, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Well, well well. What do you know.
dont know & dont care!!;-00h, more CNN booking
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 May 6, 2014
Hillary Clinton started the War on women and Democrats ran with it.
General care

Greenfield, IN

#10 May 6, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is a smart woman and she would guess that Lewinsky would come out of the woodwork at some time
It was just a question of time ...
question of time..........;-000
2 posts removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2014
Bill took advantage of the poor kid and ruined 20 years of her life.
War on women? Bill Clinton invented it.
yup

Tolland, CT

#14 May 7, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Bill took advantage of the poor kid and ruined 20 years of her life.
War on women? Bill Clinton invented it.
Monica got what she asked for, while Bill survived impeachment and took down a slew of hypocrite Republicans in the process.

Now Bill will help his wife become POTUS, and mothers, wives, sisters and daughters of Republicans will come out to vote for Hillary. They all know damn well who's really waging the war on women.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#15 May 8, 2014
Sleaze-bag Clinton should have been tried to a variety of sexual charges, including rape.
But as it was (and still is), democRATS condoned and approved his acts.

One thing Bill did do right, and that was to kick his repugnant and homosexual wife out of his bed.
He found real women afterwards.
Now it is said he is chronically impotent.
No amount of Viagara can make his member rise to the occasion.

Was it Barney Frank, the homosexual Congressman who raped an underaged male intern and as a result, he was promoted by Hillary, Feinstain, Barbara Boxerface, and pitbull-face & ebonics expert Maxine Waters?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 May 8, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
Sleaze-bag Clinton should have been tried to a variety of sexual charges, including rape.
But as it was (and still is), democRATS condoned and approved his acts.
One thing Bill did do right, and that was to kick his repugnant and homosexual wife out of his bed.
He found real women afterwards.
Now it is said he is chronically impotent.
No amount of Viagara can make his member rise to the occasion.
Was it Barney Frank, the homosexual Congressman who raped an underaged male intern and as a result, he was promoted by Hillary, Feinstain, Barbara Boxerface, and pitbull-face & ebonics expert Maxine Waters?
first you say he was wrong to have sex outside of his marriage then you say it was right.

which is it?

perhaps you should try to understand the crap you parrot before typing...
Jorja Fox

Lovingston, VA

#17 May 8, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is a smart woman and she would guess that Lewinsky would come out of the woodwork at some time
It was just a question of time ...
I agree-timing is everything. She knew, if Hillary runs for president, the gopers would dig this up from 20 years ago--it's about all they have--that and Benghazi--both of which are nonsense.

I do not believe monica was used----in this type of relationship they used each other for their own personal needs/wants/desires--she is NOT a victim and her life was not ruined.
Jorja Fox

Lovingston, VA

#18 May 8, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Bill took advantage of the poor kid and ruined 20 years of her life.
War on women? Bill Clinton invented it.
Poor kid? Took advantage? Can you spell n o n s e n s e. She got just exactly what she wanted--an affair with a married man. Ruined her life? That's almost funny--she probably had the time of her life.
Jorja Fox

Lovingston, VA

#19 May 8, 2014
see the light wrote:
Hillary Clinton started the War on women and Democrats ran with it.
This requires more explanation. How? By accepting her share of the responsibility of a troubled marriage? You are aware that a relationship fails or prospers based upon the effort of 2 people?
1 post removed
Sad Enlightenment

Beverly, MA

#21 May 8, 2014
Just one big fat mess that did not have to happen.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#22 May 8, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is not smart for blaming this poor kid that had her life ruined instead of Bill, o.
Boy, I would bet Hillary is not different to other humiliated spouses who not onlly blame their spouses but also the other woman/man.

Dear don't fantasize about the Clintons sleeping arrangements - it is prurient and none of your business.

Btw. Ms Lewinsky was not a kid, she was an adult, it was consensual, she knew he was married and she knew the consequences. She sounds bitter and we can only hope she can get past the choices SHE made and move on.

After all Hillary has shown that despite being publicly humiliated, she moved on to becoming a Senator and a Secretary of State.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#23 May 8, 2014
Clinton did more to set back the cigar industry with lewinsky than the cuban embargo
Stop Livin Da Stereotypes

Westminster, MD

#24 May 8, 2014
A lot of young women are incredibly silly & naive. What did Monica Baby think the Prez wanted from her other than a bit of hanky panky?
Of course protecting the President/Oval Office is a lot more important than her. I mean, duh? Does that surprise anyone.

Did Bill Clinton put a gun to her head and force her to do whatever sexually. Did she think this was going to be kept secret? She knew what she was doing and didn't think or care about the consequences.

She can't go anywhere without being recognized. Surprise!

It's like young women drinking til they pass out in bars and then getting all upset that every man wasn't a kind gentleman when the were blacked out.

Imagine that.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#25 May 8, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica got what she asked for, while Bill survived impeachment and took down a slew of hypocrite Republicans in the process.
Now Bill will help his wife become POTUS, and mothers, wives, sisters and daughters of Republicans will come out to vote for Hillary. They all know damn well who's really waging the war on women.
Women will also know that Hillary continued her marriage, kept her family together and onwards and upwards to Senator and Secretary of State.

The "war" for women will be the repube "war"on Hillary for her husband's bad behavor.

A very risky move by the repubes but I wish them luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 622
News FBI's attempt to show Clinton probe was nonpart... 14 min southern at heart 32
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 26 min abc 7,365
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Abe 239,633
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 30 min Tom 15,676
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,275
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min Chimney1 204,718
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,417,194
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Col Trutman 393,376
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 hr Christians In Nam... 236
More from around the web