Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts

Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts

There are 4 comments on the US News & World Report story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Obama-Fearing Gun Nuts Are, Well, Nuts. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

There seems to be a little confusion on the part of gun enthusiasts about what a second Obama term means for them, and how they can battle any efforts to control their firearms ownership.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Antigun people hang their hats on his signing a law permitting carry on federal lands. Had that been a stand alone law he would NEVER have signed it. The ONLY reason he signed it is because it was attached to a credit card law he DID want.

Can anyone name a single law he has signed as president or introduced in either legislature he was part of that was pro gun ownership?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Nope.

But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
Dr Freud

France

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
But I can name two VERY anti-gun justices that he appointed to the Supreme Court.
And in the debates with Romney, he definitely stated that he wanted to outlaw all semiauto arms, regardless.
Now, correct me should I be incorrect, but as I recall in U.S v Miller, the court said such outlawry was against your constitution, inasmuch as they said that any arm used by the military is also a militia arm.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nope.
The "Wise Latina" & the escapee from Saturday Night Live? Those are 2 scary women indeed... I can see the court going so far left that it will piss from it's ass & crap from the front....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 2 min spocko 100
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min barefoot2626 10,342
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 5 min LTT 124
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 243,710
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,432,705
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 10 min Narcissist Smack ... 7
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 669
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 12 min valerie 1,363
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 49 min valerie 395,611
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr okimar 627
More from around the web