The Republican battle between mathematicians and priests

Oct 22, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 25

Mike Murphy is a longtime Republican consultant who has advised, among others, Mitt Romney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John McCain and Jeb Bush.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spud

Reading, PA

#21 Oct 24, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
15 things everyone would know if there were a liberal media.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/10/15-th...
Please don't tell me you consider 'addicting info' to be a credible source. I know there's a lot of extremists that consider that kind of contrived logic to be gospel but in reality you could get as much credibility listening to Al Sharpton.
spud

Reading, PA

#22 Oct 24, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, with the neo-cons(Rockefeller Rupublicans) in charge of the Party they are the same as the Dems.
The "incompetent boob"(Obama) had massive corporate fascist MSM propaganda behind him to secure his position in the WH.
A case in point would be the way he flubbed the handling of Hurricane Sandy, but the MSM covered-up those flubs and gave him great photo-ops, thereby skewing the so-called "election".
Did you ever notice how Democrats always defend neocons? It's because the neocons are useful stooges that help the Democrats get their laws passed. Neocons stupidly think that backing amnesty will benefit them at the polls. They're afraid when they hear someone like Pelosi or Schumer say 'if the Republicans don't back this amnesty their party faces the risk of becoming extinct'. Democrats love the neocons because they're stupid and easy to manipulate.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#23 Oct 24, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Seems the GOPs give a bad name to both mathematicians and priests?
I hate to rain on your parade, but anti-fascist Tea Partiers are "smarter than the average bear", according to a Yale Professor.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...

"A finding in a study on the relationship between science literacy and political ideology surprised the Yale professor behind it: Tea party members know more science than non-tea partiers."

"Kahan wrote that not only did the findings surprise him, they embarrassed him."

Ive got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to run the analysis on my computer, I fully expected Id be shown a modest negative correlation between identifying with the Tea Party and science comprehension, Kahan
==========
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#24 Oct 24, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever notice how Democrats always defend neocons? It's because the neocons are useful stooges that help the Democrats get their laws passed. Neocons stupidly think that backing amnesty will benefit them at the polls. They're afraid when they hear someone like Pelosi or Schumer say 'if the Republicans don't back this amnesty their party faces the risk of becoming extinct'. Democrats love the neocons because they're stupid and easy to manipulate.
Very astute. Bush and Obama are two sides of the same coin. They BOTH are underlings of the International BANKSTERS and the BANKSTER's want a borderless one-world fascist goveernment.

But now, it looks like the anti-fascist movement led by Ted Cruz is gaining strength after the Obamacare rollout. And the dems count on the low IQ, low information voter who now are shocked that the money for their "healthcare" is coming out of their pockets. ha ha

Truth and Reality are on our side!
RESPONSIBILITY

Colorado Springs, CO

#25 Nov 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Seems the GOPs give a bad name to both mathematicians and priests?
CPMS NON RESPONSIBILITY, XSIBLINGS AWAITS ESTATE AND MONEY FROM THE BUS COMPANY, BEST LOGIC IS 2 GO 2 UKRAINE, NAZI PARTY SECURITY XSIBLING INVOLVED WITH, ANTI AMERICAN. AND COULD RUN AS LEADER OR HEAD OF OFFICE THE PARTY HAS, THE OLD STATEMENT 'CAREFUL WHO YOU FU YOU GET THE ROYAL SCREW IN THE END' THERE IS NO POMPASS ASS ANNETTE WANTED TO BE WAVE OF FUTURE OF ALIEN SPECIES, 4 FEETERS, AND GRAB A NON UFO FROM MOSCOW, ANNETTE BELIEVED THAT US MIITARY WAS ARE IN RUSSIA, WITH THE DOD GROUP., WRONG, ENEMY., WILL THANK GOD ALWAYS WILL BE. ANNETTE IS THE NEW WAVE OF STUPID PEOPLE CAN NOT DECIDED WHO IS FREIEND OR FOE, SHE IS SO ORANGE SHE WANTS TO CHANGE COLORS NOW., GO FOR IT YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE, YOU SEE THE STARS, AND YES RED AS HELL NOW. AND SHE THINKS THAT HAWKS ARE FRIENDS. XSIBLING CAN RUN FOR OFFICE, SO THIS IS THE PUSH WEEK W/BUS COLORADO SPRINGS CO., WANTS THE WIN., LIABLE THE BUS HAS DONE TO HER AND DOG, LIKE IN FUTURE LIABILITY OF ANNETTE, DOD, CPMS, TINA HORAN, OTHERS, COULD COST OTHER THINGS. NAZI CAN BE FR4IENDS.....WITH ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE.,......TERRORIST.....TH E TURF IN DC IS EASY TO BLOW
ANNETTE WANTED THE FAMILY TO RID, WELL TERRORIST WANT WHAT THE XSIBLING WANTS RID AMERICA. AMEN.
ANNETTE GROUP ATTACKING FACE, TOUNGE EYES OF HER NOW., ILLEGAL., WHAT IS THE LIE OF ANETTE HOUSE IS XSIBLING DAD BOUGHT, GAVE TO MOM, ANNETTE MOUCHED FOR OVER 35 YEARS WITH MOM, MOM GAVE HER ALL, SHE IS FAT, LAZY, BASTARDD CHILD OF THE UNDERWORLD., WILL ALWAYS REAMIN THAT WITH SUZIE MCEACHER, PHILIP MCEACHERN, OTHERS, BRIDGETTE, DOROTHY SUE PAUKOVICE, FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT ANNETTE TAUGHT HER., EVERYONE KNOWS OF THE SLUT DOROTHY, SCREW ANYTHING FOR MONEY DID AND WILL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min johnplustwomore 1,155,448
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 min red and right 2,593
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min replaytime 133,633
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min EAGLE EYE1 294,226
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 9 min red and right 917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 49,304
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Calvin_Coolish 165,768
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 31 min tha Professor 438
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 1 hr tha Professor 252
More from around the web