Immigrants: We're Still Here, Still W...

Immigrants: We're Still Here, Still Want Reform

There are 41 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Immigrants: We're Still Here, Still Want Reform. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Miami's newest immigrants will march through one of the city's oldest Cuban enclaves Saturday as part of a nationwide effort to spotlight the need for immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2013
We know they are still here that is why Americans want enforcement.
2 posts removed
jbrgn

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2013
I hope this reform passes soon. Hard working immigrants that will be legalized will help make nation stronger and better. THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEAVE US HARD WORKING ILLEGAL MEXICANS HERE. SOME OF US ARE NOT HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WERE HERE TO WORK AND TO GIVE OUR KIDS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY THE LIFE THEY DESERVE .THE LIFE I DIDNT GET I WANT THEM TO HAVE.
jbrgn

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Every one is entitled to their own opinion so i respect every opinion out there. I know there is plenty of hard working people out there Ive worked with many through out the years. I know if given an opportunity we will take advantage of it. If people dont take advantage of that blessing well then ship them home . I understand there is a consequence for bad decisions ..
GTFO

Avon, IN

#6 Oct 5, 2013
jbrgn wrote:
I hope this reform passes soon. Hard working immigrants that will be legalized will help make nation stronger and better. THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEAVE US HARD WORKING ILLEGAL MEXICANS HERE. SOME OF US ARE NOT HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WERE HERE TO WORK AND TO GIVE OUR KIDS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY THE LIFE THEY DESERVE .THE LIFE I DIDNT GET I WANT THEM TO HAVE.
Immigration reform as propagandized by the lying main stream Pravda press has come to mean the promise of amnesty for illegal mexiholes in return for their votes for the scumbag anti American treasonous Marxist socialist democrats. To true Americans immigration reform means enforcement of existing immigration laws and swift deportation of border jumping illegal mexiholes, as well as reinterpretation of the the 14th Amendment to mean automatic citizenship will be given only to anyone born on American soil who has at least one parent who is an American citizen.
Juan

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Oct 5, 2013
11 million new citizens will help American get out of debt.
1 post removed
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
11 million new citizens will help American get out of debt.
.
really ? i'm sure the medicaid, SSI, food stamp sucking illegals will do all they can to deepen the debt so they can cas their ebt funds in and send it down south. 44 billion last year alone.
1 post removed
jbrgn

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2013
Not only immigrants suck on welfare..so many people So many citizens with decent jobs get lonestar ive seen it all around .pay with ebt and drive away in caddilac .why not be a real citizen and leave that for people who are citizens with a lower academic skill who cant afford luxuary but work hard for their families..not only immigrants suk in alot of welfare higher class citizens themselves feed off of the welfare as well..
jbrgn

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2013
Not only immigrants suck on welfare..so many people So many citizens with decent jobs get lonestar ive seen it all around .pay with ebt and drive away in caddilac .why not be a real citizen and leave that for people who are citizens with a lower academic skill who cant afford luxuary but work hard for their families..not only immigrants suk in alot of welfare higher class citizens themselves feed off of the welfare as well..
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
.
really ? i'm sure the medicaid, SSI, food stamp sucking illegals will do all they can to deepen the debt so they can cas their ebt funds in and send it down south. 44 billion last year alone.
jbrgn

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2013
GTFO wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration reform as propagandized by the lying main stream Pravda press has come to mean the promise of amnesty for illegal mexiholes in return for their votes for the scumbag anti American treasonous Marxist socialist democrats. To true Americans immigration reform means enforcement of existing immigration laws and swift deportation of border jumping illegal mexiholes, as well as reinterpretation of the the 14th Amendment to mean automatic citizenship will be given only to anyone born on American soil who has at least one parent who is an American citizen.
WE WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ..Adding all these people to this country will help prosper the nation in big..and no disrespect many people will pocket more money than they already do..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2013
GOPissants have a political ulcer
I like them

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 5, 2013
the ulcer is obama
priceless

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Immigrants: We're Still Here, Still Want Reform
..........
they are NOT immigrants, they are illegal, criminal, border sneaking trespassers that break this countrys law on lawful entry. the only reform required is the govt reform enforcement to actually enforce current laws to get rid of this scourge and stop the free access they so enjoy. Or better follow mexican instead of US immigrant laws since they are much more stringent and enforcement actually actively pursued and enforced by mexican military and police.
marvinbetta

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Oct 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Its a dream
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#18 Oct 6, 2013
priceless wrote:
Immigrants: We're Still Here, Still Want Reform
..........
they are NOT immigrants, they are illegal, criminal, border sneaking trespassers that break this countrys law on lawful entry. the only reform required is the govt reform enforcement to actually enforce current laws to get rid of this scourge and stop the free access they so enjoy. Or better follow mexican instead of US immigrant laws since they are much more stringent and enforcement actually actively pursued and enforced by mexican military and police.
Excellent post. To be succinct, arrest and deport.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#19 Oct 6, 2013
Immigrants??

Definitions:

Alien, Immigrant, Illegal Alien, Undocumented Immigrant

These related terms are often used in deliberately confusing and conflicting
ways. Here is a set of definitions that will help you sort out the
difference.

IMMIGRANT: In popular usage, an "immigrant" is generally understood to be a
person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
Under this definition, therefore, an "immigrant" is an alien admitted to the
U.S. as a lawful permanent resident. The emphasis in this definition is
upon the presumptions that (1) the immigrant followed U.S. laws and
procedures in establishing residence in our country; (2) he or she wishes to
reside here permanently; and (3) he or she swears allegiance to our country
or at least solemnly affirms that he/she will observe and respect our laws
and our Constitution.

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner --
a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to
our country.

ILLEGAL ALIEN: An "illegal alien" is a foreigner who (1) does not owe
allegiance to our country; and (2) who has violated our laws and customs in
establishing residence in our country. He or she is therefore a criminal
under applicable U.S. laws.

The term "illegal alien" is used by U.S. citizens who believe that
non-citizens entering our country must comply with our immigration laws.

The term "illegal alien" is predicated upon U.S. immigration law
which requires foreigners entering the U.S. to comply with our country's
rules and laws regarding entry into, and residence within, our country.

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT: The term "undocumented immigrant" is an oxymoron
(the parts conflict). An immigrant is synonymous with "permanent legal
resident." The old term for the document authorizing a permanent legal
resident is "green card." The term "undocumented" is derived from the
accurate term "undocumented aliens" who are often called "border crossers."
Proper terms are "illegal alien" or "undocumented alien" but not
"undocumented immigrant." Although not commonly used, the term "documented
alien" accurately refers to foreign nationals who have an unexpired
non-immigrant visa such as H-1B.

Most U.S. citizens do not use the term "undocumented immigrant"
and prefer, instead, the more descriptive and accurate term "illegal alien".


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The term "undocumented immigrant" is used by those who believe in
"open borders", i.e., non-regulation of foreigners entering into and
assuming residence in the U.S., including even those foreigners who owe
allegiance to a foreign government and/or who may intend harm to the U.S.

http://www.adversity.net/Terms_Definitions/TE...
ajmed the REAL american

Mexico

#20 Oct 6, 2013
viva mexico , we will win because we are more compadres , fook the usa we have invaded to take it back , get out of the Mexican colany called usa pinches gringos or we will fook your women and take your jobs
Juan

Pearland, TX

#21 Oct 7, 2013
jbrgn wrote:
Not only immigrants suck on welfare..so many people So many citizens with decent jobs get lonestar ive seen it all around .pay with ebt and drive away in caddilac .why not be a real citizen and leave that for people who are citizens with a lower academic skill who cant afford luxuary but work hard for their families..not only immigrants suk in alot of welfare higher class citizens themselves feed off of the welfare as well..
Something tells me the English language wasn't your favorite subject in school, that is if you even went to school.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Oct 7, 2013
ajmed the REAL american wrote:
viva mexico , we will win because we are more compadres , fook the usa we have invaded to take it back , get out of the Mexican colany called usa pinches gringos or we will fook your women and take your jobs
.
come give it a try pedro, our women are armed and don't like greasy wienies.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#23 Oct 7, 2013
jbrgn wrote:
I hope this reform passes soon. Hard working immigrants that will be legalized will help make nation stronger and better. THIS GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEAVE US HARD WORKING ILLEGAL MEXICANS HERE. SOME OF US ARE NOT HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WERE HERE TO WORK AND TO GIVE OUR KIDS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY THE LIFE THEY DESERVE .THE LIFE I DIDNT GET I WANT THEM TO HAVE.
BS! Immigrants cant contribute anything! We only get weaker trying to take care of them. We know you illegals don't want to pay taxes. What are you good for?Useless Welfare bums.
jbrgn

United States

#24 Oct 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me the English language wasn't your favorite subject in school, that is if you even went to school.
Well as a matter of fact i did go to school n no that wasnt n aint my subject what u want you want me to use all this fancy terminology to express my self n impersonate someone i aint..no thanks..n hey cool name i presume you have no hispanic roots whats so ever huh..oh no God forbid it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lindsey Graham: Republicans will lose in 2016 i... 3 min xxxrayted 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,709
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 3 min goonsquad 142
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min PolakPotrafi 2,188
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTR1 332,975
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min PointBlankPeriod 168,913
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,372
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 20 min goonsquad 696
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 2 hr tod see the light 73
More from around the web