Jay Nixon: Ferguson cop who killed Mi...

Jay Nixon: Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown could walk

There are 41 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 24, 2014, titled Jay Nixon: Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown could walk. In it, CBS News reports that:

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon speaks about the shooting death of 18 year-old Michael Brown during a news conference August 16, 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Saddie Hawkens

Wilmington, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2014
If I had a business in Ferguson Missouri I wouldn't replace my inventory until after the burners, and looters come back after the police officer is exonerated, and they burn, and loot what is left after left last week. It is going to be like the Zimmerman case for the same reason, the gangbangers attacked people for all the wrong reasons. In both cases the attacker had pot in their systems.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#2 Aug 24, 2014
It'd be amazing if he didn't, in white racist America. No white man who murders a black man is likely to pay much of a price, and NO cop is going to pay that price, ever.

Wilson should hang....in a just world. He won't. Whitie already thinks he's a "hero."
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2014
The only racism in Ferguson has been from the Blacks. They've openly oppressed Asian minorities and when opportunity arose, targeted Asian run businesses to loot and burn simply because they were Asian. The thuggery of Brown against the much smaller Asian fellow was only a sampling of the visible surface of the extreme racism practiced by Blacks.

The incredible numbers of Black on White crimes of rape, murder and horrible sadistic cruelties are clear indicators that Blacks are racists to their very core and Obama hasn't calmed them for same reason.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#4 Aug 24, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
It'd be amazing if he didn't, in white racist America. No white man who murders a black man is likely to pay much of a price, and NO cop is going to pay that price, ever.
Wilson should hang....in a just world. He won't. Whitie already thinks he's a "hero."
Tiny mikie brown should have kept his hands to himself. As far as I'm concerned, the cop is a hero. He removed a bully from society. The thug won't be pulling any more strong arms or punching cops again.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#5 Aug 24, 2014
Don't you wonder sometimes what a giant thug like Mr Brown would have to do before the liberals would say that was a bad thing to do? How big a criminal record would Mr Brown have to have before he is classified as a thug? How can you look at a man who steals cigars, but has money for drugs, watch him strong arm a little man, and still defend him like his behavior is normal, and you approve. Maybe Michaels behavior is normal in his family. It is not in mine.
1 post removed
fo sho

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 24, 2014
I am sure the Nation of Islam is trying it's best to get support from al Qaeda and ISIL for their next rioting. And people are complaining about militarized police that are fighting domestic terrorists.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Aug 25, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
It'd be amazing if he didn't, in white racist America. No white man who murders a black man is likely to pay much of a price, and NO cop is going to pay that price, ever.
Wilson should hang....in a just world. He won't. Whitie already thinks he's a "hero."
Yawn, gosh Mr. Holder........how much hate can you muster at one little time. Do the blacks a favor and eat a nine.........it will save time.
1 post removed
Solid black

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
It'd be amazing if he didn't, in white racist America. No white man who murders a black man is likely to pay much of a price, and NO cop is going to pay that price, ever.
Wilson should hang....in a just world. He won't. Whitie already thinks he's a "hero."
Ok calling whites racist is about as crazy as it gets . Look at obama , two terms by mostly white votes look it up its a fact ...
When was the last time you seen whites attacking blacks for no reason ? Like blacks did with there " knock out game "
I can show you blacks attacking white on a daily bases just turn on the news .
Do you remember Rodney king ? The police beat him . So blacks went out and attacked anybody white most of who had no idea what was going on

I'm black but I have an education so instead of looking like a fool I will wait until the facts are in before I say who I feel to be right .
As of now Brown did for a fact robbed that store
How he got shot I dont know .
But I will say this blacks are disrespectful I do see that all the time .

What happened to black pride ?
I guess I was raised better .
Maybe thats why I dont see any racist BS in my life ..

Vote Republican , stop the race monger democrats .
crush white lies

Bronx, NY

#12 Aug 25, 2014
Solid black wrote:
<quoted text>Ok calling whites racist is about as crazy as it gets . Look at obama , two terms by mostly white votes look it up its a fact ...
When was the last time you seen whites attacking blacks for no reason ? Like blacks did with there " knock out game "
I can show you blacks attacking white on a daily bases just turn on the news .
Do you remember Rodney king ? The police beat him . So blacks went out and attacked anybody white most of who had no idea what was going on

I'm black but I have an education so instead of looking like a fool I will wait until the facts are in before I say who I feel to be right .
As of now Brown did for a fact robbed that store
How he got shot I dont know .
But I will say this blacks are disrespectful I do see that all the time .

What happened to black pride ?
I guess I was raised better .
Maybe thats why I dont see any racist BS in my life ..

Vote Republican , stop the race monger democrats .
What happened to the knockout game? Oh yeah it was more propaganda to keep whites like you in fear. Oh I mean "blacks" like you pffft
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#13 Aug 25, 2014
Gov Nixon knew as soon as Dorian Johnson confessed that he lied Officer Wilson would be cleared of any charges. He confessed Michael did in fact beat up the police officer, and try to take his gun, backing off only after the gun went off. The Police Officer will be exonerated, and go on to lead his life without a blemish on his character. And Michaels partner in crime will go on to bigger crimes, or a long jail sentence.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Aug 25, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
It'd be amazing if he didn't, in white racist America. No white man who murders a black man is likely to pay much of a price, and NO cop is going to pay that price, ever.

Wilson should hang....in a just world. He won't. Whitie already thinks he's a "hero."
Got any more racist lies Holder and Obama ask you to spread.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 25, 2014
Saddie Hawkens wrote:
It is going to be like the Zimmerman case for the same reason, the gangbangers attacked people
Teabaggers promised riots for more than a year after the pedophile killed that boy for being black after dark on a public sidewalk.

And there wasn't a ripple...
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 25, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
He confessed Michael did in fact beat up the police officer, and try to take his gun, backing off only after the gun went off.
Right.

Still waiting for all those bodies you told us were washing up on the banks of the Rio Grande, Au Dumbo74.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#18 Aug 25, 2014
This is the dumbest headline yet. Of course he'll walk. He's only sitting now because Officer Johnson is shining his shoes.
Garvin

Cookeville, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2014
One less thug criminal off of the street, or in this case on the street.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#20 Aug 25, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The only racism in Ferguson has been from the Blacks. They've openly oppressed Asian minorities and when opportunity arose, targeted Asian run businesses to loot and burn simply because they were Asian. The thuggery of Brown against the much smaller Asian fellow was only a sampling of the visible surface of the extreme racism practiced by Blacks.
The incredible numbers of Black on White crimes of rape, murder and horrible sadistic cruelties are clear indicators that Blacks are racists to their very core and Obama hasn't calmed them for same reason.
The only racism is from filthy, Rightie liars like you. You're not part of the solution...you're proudly part of the problem.

POS whitey scumbucket.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#21 Aug 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any more racist lies Holder and Obama ask you to spread.
Show that anything I said was "racist" or get down on your knees and lick my shoes, turdball.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#22 Aug 25, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Gov Nixon knew as soon as Dorian Johnson confessed that he lied Officer Wilson would be cleared of any charges. He confessed Michael did in fact beat up the police officer, and try to take his gun, backing off only after the gun went off. The Police Officer will be exonerated, and go on to lead his life without a blemish on his character. And Michaels partner in crime will go on to bigger crimes, or a long jail sentence.
Please stop posting lies or you'll be removed from Topix.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#23 Aug 25, 2014
Trash like Hawkens, Trout, Ralph, Cat, and Jimbo are merely proof of what a filthy, racist, hate-crazed and violent nation this still is.

Want someone to deport? Deport the white racist scum. Hard-working Mexicans would be a vast improvement on their kind.
2 posts removed
smarty pants

Charleston, WV

#26 Aug 25, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Trash like Hawkens, Trout, Ralph, Cat, and Jimbo are merely proof of what a filthy, racist, hate-crazed and violent nation this still is.
Want someone to deport? Deport the white racist scum. Hard-working Mexicans would be a vast improvement on their kind.
You say "hard working Mexicans..." Why not blacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min bob53 1,567,861
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Abe 280,355
News US Muslims see friendly neighbors, but a foe in... 6 min anonymous 47
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min bad bob 18,132
News The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health ca... 10 min White House Implo... 7
News Trump mistreats native son Jeff Sessions, Alaba... 15 min Just Think 49
News In hero's return, McCain blasts Congress, tells... 27 min RustyS 53
More from around the web