Why They Hate Obama

There are 12486 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

foster

Ashburn, VA

#11994 May 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Analdiver you could be wealthy too if you had the individual drive to achieve & excel like Bill Cosby did and wanted better out of life but you dont like many more like yourself.
You seem to know the path to becoming wealthy for Black but you had taken an obvious detour. Should you not be an example instead of consulting on the matter?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11995 May 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
Obama administration fails transparency,/
Because up 'til now POTUS have always been...

Location hidden

#11996 May 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Bill Cosby
Forgot what it is to be black forty years ago.

Wipe your chin, AnalButter... looks like KY sheen.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#11997 May 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas independence is how Texans tell that story, not how Mexico sees those events. The US Paid Mexico after a war for Texas
"festurd"
The US paid Russia for Alaska. That was a bad deal? No it was good deal. Both parties agreed to the price. The US paid France for the Louisiana Purchase. That was bad deal? No, it was a good deal. Both parties agreed to the price.
You would love it if Texas was a part of Mexico. The Mexican's would hate it, if it was like Mexico, there would be no jobs, and they would be looking north, east and west for states for employment opportunities.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11998 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Sterling paid record settlements for not renting to blacks and other minorities.Guess what year that was? 2010. Racism in housing and employment is illegal but enforcement is lax. Discrimination is still very much a part of our culture , not only for blacks but also Latinos, Asians, Jews, Gays ,Muslims etc..
Okay,so lets sum up.

Latinos,about 20% of the population,blacks,about 14%,Asian,maybe 6%,gays,around 2%,its only fair to lump the Jews and Muslims together,right,another 2%,others,couple more %.
Lets not forget woman are discriminated against and have access to affirmative action and minority status.

So that leaves white,Christian,heterosexual males as the sole oppressors and majority that needs to be reckoned with,right?

Using your liberal math,who in this equation is the real minority?

Location hidden

#11999 May 17, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,so lets sum up.
Made up numbers mean nothing, shug.

What will cost the GOP the 2016 election- and more after that- is this number: the GOP is 90 percent lily white and its largest minority- Latino of which 90 percent are Cuban- and that number is shrinking.

The Democrat party, on the other hand: looks like America.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12000 May 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas independence is how Texans tell that story, not how Mexico sees those events. The US Paid Mexico after a war for Texas
Texas was an independent country. Any monies paid had nothing to do with buying Texas. I grew up next to the Battlefield and peed on the spot where Santa Ans begged for his life in front of Sam Houston . The Mexican' s still claimed Texas but didn't Dar do more than squabble over the southern boundaries of Texas. The Americans used this as an excuse to invade Mexico and the rest is history. The US paid for California and New Mexico and paid nothing for Texas. The Mexicans released their bogus claim to Texas and Texas formally received State hood.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#12001 May 17, 2014
With the way Obama and his administration hate the military, and is trying to kill all veterans, they need to be charged with treason. Wouldn't it be nice if all of the military and vets got together and marched on DC and grabbed these pieces of crap and dragged their bodies down the streets to be hung in the mall. It's only fair with all the "kindness" that they show for the military and their families.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12002 May 17, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,so lets sum up.
Latinos,about 20% of the population,blacks,about 14%,Asian,maybe 6%,gays,around 2%,its only fair to lump the Jews and Muslims together,right,another 2%,others,couple more %.
Lets not forget woman are discriminated against and have access to affirmative action and minority status.
So that leaves white,Christian,heterosexual males as the sole oppressors and majority that needs to be reckoned with,right?
Using your liberal math,who in this equation is the real minority?
If you treat everybody equally you don't have any issue. This isn't the "Good " old days, decent folks know all people are the same, you can crawl out of your cave and join us in the present. If you're lucky ,maybe your daughter will marry a black guy.

Location hidden

#12003 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Texas was an independent country. Any monies paid had nothing to do with buying Texas..
It had everything to do with Texas.

Everything you know about Texas you got from a King of the Hill epsiode, apparently.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12004 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
With the way Obama and his administration hate the military, and is trying to kill all veterans, they need to be charged with treason. Wouldn't it be nice if all of the military and vets got together and marched on DC and grabbed these pieces of crap and dragged their bodies down the streets to be hung in the mall. It's only fair with all the "kindness" that they show for the military and their families.
The recent vets are all volunteers and shouldn't complain about what they voluntarily signed up for. Obama doesn't hate the military. You just make accusations with no truth behind you. Do you not remember how bad Walter Reed Hospital was when Bush was sending the wounded to a crumbling building? If Republicans would spend money to take care of veterans instead of military contractors building weapons that don't work or aren't needed.

Location hidden

#12005 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
With the way Obama and his administration hate the military
~stomp stomp stomp~

potato soldier.

Location hidden

#12006 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if all of the military and vets got together and marched on DC
Most military vets voted for and support Obama.

You've tipped back way too many 40's you worthless parasite.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#12007 May 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It had everything to do with Texas.
Everything you know about Texas you got from a King of the Hill epsiode, apparently.
Actually I got it from Texas history, not some conspiracy theory website. Just cause you see it on the internet doesn't make it true. You're as bad as these inbred rednecks.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#12008 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Whatever meds the VA is giving you, you might want to see about getting your dosage increased. Your post is so riddled with invective that, even if there was something of importance in it, I don't see how a rational person could get to your real message. Maybe you could put the sane parts at the beginning and leave the irrational stuff for last.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#12009 May 17, 2014
Actually, most military people voted against Obama. They didn't want that worthless POS being their "commander in chief". The truth is that most vets voted against him also. At the VFW and Legion, the talk is ALL negative about the incompetent crap in the White House. Only this administration h sold our troops and vets down the toilet for a few votes and the welfare state. People are dying trying to get medical attention in the VA, only to be screwed by Obama and Co. And you idiots want him to run Obamacare? Good Gawd, are you nuts? Let him take care of you and your families-----leave me and mine alone, screw you.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#12010 May 17, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever meds the VA is giving you, you might want to see about getting your dosage increased. Your post is so riddled with invective that, even if there was something of importance in it, I don't see how a rational person could get to your real message. Maybe you could put the sane parts at the beginning and leave the irrational stuff for last.
I don't get meds from the VA. Real vets know what I'm talking about. Little welfare punk parasites like you just believe Odumbo,'cause you drank the KOOL-AID.

Location hidden

#12011 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I got it from Texas history.
Moving you lips and saying Texas doesn't mean you know anything you are talking about, and I am sure you squatted when you pee'd.

Fort Worth, TX

#12012 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get meds from the VA. Real vets know what I'm talking about. Little welfare punk parasites like you just believe Odumbo,'cause you drank the KOOL-AID.
I am a real vet and I have LOTS of acquaintances who are vets. Some voted for and some voted against Obama. Some think he's done a good job with what he was dealt, some don't. But I have never heard one of them rant and cry like you do. I guess you must be the only REAL vet that came out of that war, huh?

Fort Worth, TX

#12013 May 17, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Actually, most military people voted against Obama. They didn't want that worthless POS being their "commander in chief". The truth is that most vets voted against him also. At the VFW and Legion, the talk is ALL negative about the incompetent crap in the White House. Only this administration h sold our troops and vets down the toilet for a few votes and the welfare state. People are dying trying to get medical attention in the VA, only to be screwed by Obama and Co. And you idiots want him to run Obamacare? Good Gawd, are you nuts? Let him take care of you and your families-----leave me and mine alone, screw you.
I happen to get good service from the VA.
If your VFW post is that dead set against the Commander in Chief, maybe you should consider renaming it to something like the Taliban Club, or some such thing.
Your actions and rhetoric are un-American. You bring dishonor on veterans. You are disrespectful and bitter and I am glad that your anonymity is protected by this computer. It would turn my stomach to know that I knew you or, worse, had served with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 1 min mjjcpa 74
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Thinking 7,395
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,232,981
News Ireland same-sex marriage 3 min yup 50
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 4 min mjjcpa 578
News Josh Duggar 8 min Billy Ringo 15
News Huckabee defends Josh Duggar molesting sisters:... 10 min californio 43
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 18 min Chicagoan by Birth 2,262
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Coffee Party 328,443
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 2 hr kuda 43
More from around the web