Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

foster

Ashburn, VA

#11888 May 15, 2014
Only in America. You have black kids stepping out of poverty earning $100s of Millions like it grows on trees. They care nothing about school most are dropouts anyway

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11889 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know this guy from Santa Clause, but it sounds like the best strategy I've heard so far. After all, the Democrats ran against Bush during the McCain run for President, so why not unless things magically get better in this country and DumBama is not looked at as a total failure.
Thereís also my girl Kesha Rogers in Texas. Sheís a democrat that made me want to register as a democrat (aside from intense family democrat loyalty) in my younger days.

Iíve sent money to her campaign. She seems like the real Kennedyesque deal.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11890 May 15, 2014
foster wrote:
Only in America. You have black kids stepping out of poverty earning $100s of Millions like it grows on trees. They care nothing about school most are dropouts anyway
homey, you know theys only 3 ways outta da hood.....become a rapper, become a baller, or on a stretcher. For every 1 that makes it in rap or basketball, theys 9,999 that rolls out covered in a sheet.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#11892 May 15, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
homey, you know theys only 3 ways outta da hood.....become a rapper, become a baller, or on a stretcher. For every 1 that makes it in rap or basketball, theys 9,999 that rolls out covered in a sheet.
I invite the poster tow whom you responded to visit Auburn Gresham in Chicago some evening, or some day, for that matter. Ditto Nickerson Gardens in LA and Atlantic NE by 4th in DC. Iíve been in all three, mostly for funerals (although I will admit, Iíll go to the southside for ribs whenever Iím in town, theyíre just too good to miss). The despair of generational welfare fills the air, along with the gunshots. Dealing dope is a much more likely career than the NBA.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#11893 May 15, 2014
BY facts, Nothing is true and real as PUTIN IS NO STRONGMAN --- That is just a bunch of nonsense by saying PUTIN IS STRONGMAN since Putin is SAYING HE SUPPORTS WEST UKRAINE ELECTION AND POSTPONING EAST UKRAINE REFERENDUM.
This is not true -- BY saying Putin to set example for Russia is totally false as Putin is no different to Obama, which can be couped against as well by setting examples for themselves, because Putin cannot defend himself as being defensive to say dialogue is more important than sovereign independence of east Ukraine, for the coup in Kiev is what he supports as well by calling to back election than going by wills of east Ukraine people as New Independent sovereign country.

It makes no difference for democracy and communism then, as both Putin and Obama are the same thing to do coup for election, which could apply to themselves -- what it means is at any time, just do some coups and then elections, where war criminal Bush's saying of regime change is the usual example for cloned robots as Obama and Putin to do or support subsequent election in Ukraine crisis (or Syria crisis), yet it is not possible in Syria because there is the real strongman Assad of Syria, in addition to one other strongman in North Korea.

Having no strongman is no strength, no courage, no vitality and no leadership, but such people as Obama and Putin are just mediocre workers who are failures, can't make change, demonstrate anything and history, like the true strongman Stalin.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#11895 May 15, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
83% of DC Children Not Proficient in Reading...
It was Bill Cosby who said to pull your pants up, and start doing your parenting instead of letting whites do it.
He's such a racist.
It was obama and the democrat congress that allowed vouchers to DC children expire. These children had made huge educational leaps, but the guy who was supposed to be all in for them, bowed out. One child had to leave the school Obama's kids attended. I guess he didn't want his girls infected by black poverty. There was a huge outcry about forcing proven students back to substandard public school.

The republican congress brought back the funding,

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11896 May 15, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obama and the democrat congress
Herman Cain, Chubby.

One day... which would be tomorrow.

Location hidden

#11897 May 15, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obama and the democrat congress that allowed vouchers to DC children expire.
Because we all know vouchers fixed everything.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

$150 million flushed down the toilet.

Location hidden

#11898 May 15, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
One child had to leave the school Obama's kids attended. I
HAHAAHAHAHA!

Piggy lies when she blinks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11899 May 15, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Those kids dont care about Cosby. One kid sold his start up to Apple for $3.2 Bil. Cosby cant compete
only one that dont say to much and that one has more in common with Bill Cosby as a matter of fact.
1 post removed
Brad

Bolton, CT

#11901 May 15, 2014
In 7 months over 5 billion has been flushed down the toilet on Oblamer-KKKare websites with no end in sight.

Oregonís exchange had so many problems with mismanagement that it is being investigated by FBI, and Marylandís exchange is being investigated by a federal watchdog.

Keep those presses rolling,Oblamer.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#11902 May 15, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushel? Single mother birth in the USA. Blk 9 Mil, Wht 27 Mil
at first glace i figured you were supporting inbred's point, but i realized you wouldn't do something honest like that.

the fact is.....there's about 8.5 times more whites than black in the u.s. the bro's and hoes are making 1/3 as many single parent babies!

sorry to make you look stupid, but you invited it upon yourself with your own data.

Location hidden

#11903 May 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>only one that dont say to much and that one has more in common with Bill Cosby as a matter of fact.
billionaire bill cosby.

Location hidden

#11904 May 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You need to whip your chin, Analdiver and Bill Cosby wasnt born wealthy/
You're the one with the permanent stain, AnalButter, and Bil Cosby is a billionaire.

He has nothing in common with inner city kids.

Location hidden

#11905 May 15, 2014
Brad wrote:
In 7 months over 5 billion has been flushed down
Made up numbers mean nothing.

Like your word, eh, TinyNail?
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11907 May 15, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way off base on those percentages boy....83%, are you FOXed up with those numbers. Don't come here with bogus shyt.....makes you look real ignorant.
Perhaps a link would help:

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffr...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11908 May 15, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....same old teabagging condemning noise, blame blacks for everything. Like your honky women always get married and have nice little 'burb' babies that never engage in any criminal acts.. Wake up mudder fudder, your shyt stinks too.
Honky women (as you racists refer to) are the second lowest in out of wedlock births:

Latest Statistics on Out-of-Wedlock Births
By Roger Clegg
October 11, 2013 9:53 AM

With little fanfare, the federal government has posted its annual compilation of birth data, including out-of-wedlock births. Hereís the bad news (essentially unchanged from last year): Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups. Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, itís 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360990/l...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#11909 May 15, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
How now brown cow....its the coloring of America that's got you lily pad toads up in arms. All of us look the same eh.......well, I must say you were born blind. All you racist look the same....wonder how that is/
You forget RVA, I monitor my police scanner in my city. Every single black suspect is described as "black male, black hair, brown eyes." Are white racists like that?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11910 May 15, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>at first glace i figured you were supporting inbred's point, but i realized you wouldn't do something honest like that.
the fact is.....there's about 8.5 times more whites than black in the u.s. the bro's and hoes are making 1/3 as many single parent babies!
sorry to make you look stupid, but you invited it upon yourself with your own data.
You're trying to make 27 Mil vacant fathers acceptable?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11911 May 15, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
More of those kids in Georgia become million dollar earners than get murdered. Georgia maybe have 25 a year. Fulton full of big money youngins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 3 min Crack Babby 1,285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JRB 1,601,559
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min River Tam 31,087
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 10 min Counterpoint 14
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min zach 317,506
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Ronald 9,952
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 17 min Concerned 287
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min NTMD8OR 289,173
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 1 hr davy 75
More from around the web