Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,372

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11216 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
You meant the same Donald Sterling that gave a lot of money to the NAACP that they gladly accepted?
You mean the trivial amount the NAACP has returned?

Location hidden

#11217 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<
How does showing ID
I think it's hilarious the fuss gun gnutters make when they have to show ID when purchasing a gun, or that they should have to ask to see an ID when they sell one.
2 posts removed

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11220 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have to show identification to purchase a gun but not ammo. Care to try again?
How does showing ID disenfranchise minorities from going to the polls but not whites? Explain that one? Are minorities too stupid to get an ID?
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID. Blacks are not stupid, they're just treated that way by the phony feel gooders. Indigenous Americans are not too stupid, drunk or brain damaged to get an ID card. Indians have been getting tribal papers for themselves for decades, a process that is much more difficult than a lousy ID card. My first generation American children (spouse naturalized) have had Social Security cards since their birth. Guess what I needed to present at the government office?

I'm sick of self loathing whites telling minorities they're so stupid they need rescuing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11221 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a damn thing to you Buster Brown. Since you are a retard astronaut, I can understand why you say you are a retired astronaut. Have you signed up for your disability insurance under ObamaCare.......you damn sure need a lobotomy to fix that brain of yours.
Obama Care is for Commies and others that lost their health insurance because of him. Leave it to a black guy to F up something that bad.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11222 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID. Blacks are not stupid, they're just treated that way by the phony feel gooders. Indigenous Americans are not too stupid, drunk or brain damaged to get an ID card. Indians have been getting tribal papers for themselves for decades, a process that is much more difficult than a lousy ID card. My first generation American children (spouse naturalized) have had Social Security cards since their birth. Guess what I needed to present at the government office?
I'm sick of self loathing whites telling minorities they're so stupid they need rescuing.
I didn't tell, I asked.

Remember that it's your liberal liars that use black people (as they have for generations) to get what they want. And what they want is a continuation of dead people voting and making it easy as pie for the uninformed voter to get into the voting booths. As they have so repeatedly, they BS'd the black community into making this a race issue when race has nothing to do with it.

When are blacks going to separate themselves from these Democrats and start thinking on their own for once?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11223 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the National NAACP.....try the local chapter, the LA NAACP. Read chump.
Surely that moron Sterling must spread a little blood money around,,,,keeps his grassy old azz from being mowed like a lawn mower by the Crips or the Bloods. Oh yea, without them black ballers he wouldn't have a team. Suck an egg.
Local or national, WTF is the difference? This guy has been sued multiple times for discrimination. Don't tell me that the local or national NAACP had no knowledge of this. Money talks--BS walks.

Sure he spread his money around. Money can sway people with no integrity.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11224 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are not stupid.....hell yea they know how to get and ID. I'm sure minorities are not stupid to forfeit their freedom to remain free from incarceration trying to vote as someone else. It just ain't happening on a wide scale like you teaPartiers want America to believe. Stop the damn lies.
Oh....for all that its worth, hell yea present an ID in order to purchase ammo.....notice that IDs are required to buy cigs., beer/wine/alcohol etc..
So who would have a problem with presenting an ID go get ammo? Not me nor anybody else in my circle. What would be accomplished though? Nothing.

Voter ID does accomplish something. It wards off people that want to cheat the system while at the same time, weed out people that have no interest in voting in the first place. And if blacks are so capable of getting a Voter-ID, then what's the problem? How is Voter-ID racial?

What you don't realize in your comment is that you hit the nail on the head. Voter-ID has absolutely nothing to do with race. It has to do with Democrats using the black community once again to obtain their goals.

As far as fake voting goes, it's happening on a larger scale than you want to believe. Challenge me and I'll produce dozens upon dozens of stories of it happening in the past. I have an entire folder of those stories. Just ask and I'll post as many links as you desire.

Location hidden

#11225 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Exactly. I resent the assertion by phony feel gooders that my grandmothers and my parents are too stupid or lazy to obtain and utilize a valid ID..
Oh SHUG!

NO one is saying it is your grandmothers or your parents are stupid, they are saying that YOU are stupid.

PS: Shug: the social security card doesn't work as valid photo ID.
2 posts removed

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11228 Apr 29, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a far cry from being like your icon...Der Fuhrer you commie lover.
You have the same mentality and ancient ways as Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. You maple syrup drinking clown.
You're obviously the product of tenured teacher unions and generational welfare.

Reagan put the Soviets OOB. barrock is helping pootin re-build the wall.

michelle antoinette's 2-Day Hotel Stay in China Cost $222K...
2 posts removed
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#11231 Apr 29, 2014
The world has equity for North Korea and others as the right direction on the planet..

Yet, Obama by discrimination of North Korea, is simply very bad extremist and not a forward movement person by defying and confronting world righteous direction, as nobody cares about communism these days but has to deal with equity, as communism has worked for a long time, besides in China, yet US policing is third world standard of doing more human rights abuses than any country on the planet..

Forward movement means there can not be anymore Hitler-Nazi deceitful ideas (while US still supported the pro-Hitler Nazi- coup and links to Nazi west Ukraine), and there must be equity of world forward movement on those countries like North Korea regardless if they are communism, because cold war is no forward movement but backward, while cold war has learned the lesson that it is no need but the waste of time, so that getting no more Hitler- Nazis and giving equity are the modern time agenda as (it) is a NEW WORLD.

Obama links to pro-Hitler Nazis to do coup with west Ukraine and is a backward radical.

US will damage its economy and EU economies by prolonging of doing sanctions because US has no such relative, effective, good economy when the world has increased populations as emerging world, that US economy is no power when it is the uprising world.

US does not have military that can fight with NATO together in Europe, south Korea and Fillippines in Asia, that US is using lies and poor scheme by getting those NATO people to do no equity but pro-Hitler agenda, which is the false direction, while US stands against North Korea, which defies equity but will be more destructive.

Russia will take west Ukraine eventually to discard pro-Hitler Nazis in Kiev and get into Asia Pacific to materialize world equity in the world forward position , that US will be beaten out of everywhere.

Location hidden

#11232 Apr 29, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously the product of tenured teacher unions and generational welfare.
You're obviously the product of a sailor who had just got paid on a weekend pass, and substandard condoms.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#11233 Apr 29, 2014
It is too early to tell the effect of sanctions to Russia, whether they would return as harms to the west instead.

This country's PM does not know this country's economy by following Americanism of sanctions while the economy has been built by people as many do come from Russia and China who are rich enough to buy expensive properties.

As a result, middle class has not been down but up -- unlike that of US that Obama downs US middle class further, but this country's middle class could be down by this PM doing Americanism sanctions.

This PM with son got a lady of barely 18 years old intoxicated with alcohol, in the government's residence paid by tax payers, by talking about ordinary people as criminals in the streets, as if the public could not socialize with ladies but the PM and son in a residence that they could have privacy but not the public, by saying tough on crimes on public.

If those who cannot get acts together with young ladies by having no heads doing Americanism, No wonder people in EU and everywhere are damaged and would rather lose economies done by the followers of Americanism.

Location hidden

#11234 Apr 29, 2014
The multi personalitied one again demonstrates a profound inability to read. It is one of the earmarks of the many identities s/he uses. In order to obtain a Social Security number for newborns/adopted children, one must present the child's birth certificate AND valid photo ID, such as a drivers license or state issued ID card to demonstrate the social security cards are being issued legally.

Unbelievable that a citizen doesn't know this. It's something every parent goes through. The IRS demands it. Wait, maybe that's the problem...perhaps a non citizen/tax fraud responding?

Location hidden

#11235 Apr 29, 2014
Ah, the racist phony feel gooders have finally admitted minorities are not too stupid to obtain valid ID cards, and therefore will not be encumbered by state regulations requiring one to vote.

Well done, for all of you.

Location hidden

#11236 Apr 29, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
In order to obtain a Social Security number for newborns/adopted children, one must present the child's birth certificate AND valid photo ID
Nope.

Location hidden

#11237 Apr 29, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Ah, the racist phony feel gooders have finally admitted minorities are not too stupid to obtain valid ID cards, and therefore will not be encumbered by state regulations requiring one to vote.
How long have you been hearing voices, Shug?

Location hidden

#11238 Apr 29, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Well done, for all of you.
PS: SSI card isn't a photo ID.

I am sure you paid extra for yours...
1 post removed
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#11240 Apr 29, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this nation hasn't lived out its history yet, how is it possible to brand Obama as the worst president in history. Dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!
It's the Economy Stupid.

People can not find a job

That is why Obama sucks as a President

Location hidden

#11241 Apr 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Economy Stupid.
People can not find a job
Hard to find a job sitting on the couch, Shug.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#11242 Apr 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to find a job sitting on the couch, Shug.
WOW that was funny.

I have a good job, but I know of may in my community who struggle with Obama's Economy.

How about you big boy, do you have a job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min deutscher Nationa... 122,268
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min brad 159,852
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 10 min bottlecap 134
Comcast to U.S. senator: no plans to create Int... 17 min Go Blue Forever 20
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 23 min sandy1 127
8-year-old tells NC Senate candidates to be nice 24 min Crazy World 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Bluestater 1,130,127
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 273,253
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 12 hr xxxrayted 948

US Politics People Search