Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10035 Apr 4, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.....how many times have they repealed aca....try 50. they are excellent at doing ignorant stunts.
Not once yet. LOL The battle hasn't ended
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10036 Apr 4, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush said he had the capacity for WMD's. So?
So Bush sacrifice 5K Americans on a possibility? He told the UN there were WMDs in Iraq over the objections of NATO
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10037 Apr 4, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush said he had the capacity for WMD's. So?
How many more angles do Republicans have on Iraq? Get one lie and stick to that
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10038 Apr 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you dont understand the purpose behind the McCarran-Ferguson Act that FDR and the Liberals supported, passed and enacted into law which is why all 50 states have different standards and cost especially Health Insurance which each state regulates since the passage of the McCarran-Ferguson Act and it was Liberal FDR that didnt want the Federal Government to have the authority to regulate newly created employee benefit called Health Insurance since the SCOTUS ruled that the US Federal Government had the authority under the Commerce Clause of the US Constitution to regulate the Insurance Industry which the Liberal Democrats like FDR proved they have no use for or the US Constitution.
McCarran–Ferguson Act
The McCarran–Ferguson Act, 15 U.S.C.§§ 1011-1015, also known as Public Law 15, is a United States federal law that exempts the business of insurance from most federal regulation, including federal antitrust laws to a limited extent. The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945 after the Supreme Court ruled in United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the federal government could regulate insurance companies under the authority of the Commerce Clause in the U.S. Constitution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran%E2%80%9...
Problem is, now the Federal Govt regulates the Health Care Market. That act granted States permission until the Feds issued Regulations and Standards.... I give you ACA
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10039 Apr 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you dont understand the purpose behind the McCarran-Ferguson Act that FDR and the Liberals supported, passed and enacted into law which is why all 50 states have different standards and cost especially Health Insurance which each state regulates since the passage of the McCarran-Ferguson Act and it was Liberal FDR that didnt want the Federal Government to have the authority to regulate newly created employee benefit called Health Insurance since the SCOTUS ruled that the US Federal Government had the authority under the Commerce Clause of the US Constitution to regulate the Insurance Industry which the Liberal Democrats like FDR proved they have no use for or the US Constitution.
McCarran–Ferguson Act
The McCarran–Ferguson Act, 15 U.S.C.§§ 1011-1015, also known as Public Law 15, is a United States federal law that exempts the business of insurance from most federal regulation, including federal antitrust laws to a limited extent. The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945 after the Supreme Court ruled in United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the federal government could regulate insurance companies under the authority of the Commerce Clause in the U.S. Constitution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarran%E2%80%9...
Apparently you dont understand. That wikipedia page needs updating.

ACA is the Federal regulations and standards for Health Care which renders your info useless in any discussion on Health Care

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10040 Apr 4, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he make it up or Powell told him?
ummm...early happy hour?

did bush and rummy and cheney make up what? what does Powell have to do with it...

he's the guy they got to take their "proof" to the UN..i've never seen a man more embarrassed...showing pictures that could be a mobile chemical lab or an RV, too close to call....pictures of tubes...a shot of Bush and cheney on the beach in Cabo...it was hilarious if it wasn't so sad....
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10041 Apr 4, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock is the parasite...$1.5 MILLION Hotel Bill for Obama's One-Day Visit to Brussels...
I guess you're a Motel 6 kind of fella?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10042 Apr 4, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikileaks documents show WMDs found in Iraq
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/24/wikilea...
Progress. So Bush & Cheney are lying? Wikileaks says weapons were found?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10043 Apr 4, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld all lied when they acknowledged no WMD's were ever found, but YOU have proof to the contrary?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OSN-Kku_rFEXX
October 8, 2004
"WASHINGTON – President Bush and his vice president conceded yesterday in the clearest terms yet that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction, trying to shift the Iraq war debate to a new issue – whether the invasion was justified because Hussein was abusing a U.N. oil-for-food program.
Bush's response was his first reaction to a report released Wednesday by Charles Duelfer, the CIA's top weapons inspector, that contradicted the White House's main argument for invading Iraq."
http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/
Please, it's too easy to make a fool of you - just too damn easy!
Richard Miniter has a better list.

I'm not sorry the truth hurts you.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10044 Apr 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're a Motel 6 kind of fella?
When I'm spending company money, yes.

When I travel on my own, I prefer a quaint B & B.

barock sets new records all the time for pissing away America's wealth, while not a single part of our Federal govt. functions properly.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#10045 Apr 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't come close to George Bush.
George Bush's lies cost over 125,000 human lives.
ignore

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#10046 Apr 4, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make NOW......obama still the all time undefeated champ in spite of you traitors. putin lover.
KENYAN-BORN OBAMA is The Antichrist. None of us can change that. Not even with a wooden sword. The False Prophet Poop Francis will heal BHO of that fatal-wound and the bisexual usurper will then be blind in one eye.
The guillotines, armored scoutcars, boxcars w/shackles, FEMA camps, UN troops, hundreds of thousands of black recycled caskets, billions of rounds of ammo for Homeland Security, the BATF, etc. has already been stockpiled. Like the complacent Jews of WW2 we too will soon be rounded up. It will be take the Obamacare RFID-chip or get your head chopped off. No one wants to face this truth as it is so incredulous. But soon it will begin and there will be no turning back. Jesus Christ is our ONLY hope and means of escape.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10047 Apr 4, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see;
First, they HAVE WMD's.
Then, they try to sell this to everyone. Which they did. And lied.
Then the UN Weapons Inspector issues his final report, stating neither WMD's exist, nor the capacity, which was dismantled after the 1991 Gulf War invasion. This was BEFORE Bush invaded Iraq.
Stop defending the inept and stupid - you put yourself into their category by doing so.
So why single out Bush? Seems a lot of people had bad vibes about Saddam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10048 Apr 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a world of make believe.
Mitt Romney is a fiscal vampire sucking the life from American workers with his exploits t enrich himself and associates.
His job and profession was to save companies and make them much more profitable. In that process, he managed to save thousands of jobs at the same time. Nobody can work at a company that is closed down with locks on the door.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10049 Apr 4, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make NOW......obama still the all time undefeated champ in spite of you traitors. putin lover.
Putin lover? And who does Putin love? Obama of course:

19 Dec 2013
Chicago Tribune: Russia President Vladimir Putin says his government is not working with National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, and defended President Obama over his spying program -- sort of. "How do I feel about Obama after Snowden's revelations?" Putin said during a Thursday news conference in Russia. "I envy him, because he can get away with it."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12...

Kind of makes you wonder how the USA stands when DumBama is getting away with ship that Putin wishes he could get away with in Russia.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10050 Apr 4, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah.....INSANITY=repealing aca for the 59th time with the same result.
Republicans had no expectation of repealing Commie Care. What they did do however is the work American people asked of them which is try to get rid of it. Secondly, Republicans have all the evidence they need to show Americans the only way to get rid of Commie Care is to get rid of Democrats. That's why they kept pushing for the elimination of Commie Care. Their record of repeal will play well with Americans the next two elections since most Americans want to get rid of Commie Care.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10051 Apr 4, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
the only details is this.....the party of NO has a knack for doing absolutely nothing. they talk a good game, but never places any legislation that has any teeth to it. all they have done these many months is to vote to repeal aca 50 times.. what the hell is that!!!!!!!!!!
If they voted to repeal Commie Care, then why isn't it already repealed? I guess the real party of NO didn't allow it to happen now did they? They said NO 50 times!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10052 Apr 4, 2014
foster wrote:
Republicans are holding on in America by a thin thread. The GOP ideas and direction for the Nation has been rejected. The ACA numbers should tell you Americans arent buying any of the concepts Republicans are selling. The Republicans 7% approval should comfirm that point.
Their base is dying off and young Americans dont support or relate to their politics
And Marry Poppins is going to fly over your house tonight with her umbrella.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10053 Apr 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you not knowing isnt unusual. you had no idea about Saddam's attempt on George H W Bush life
Or course I didn't. It was just in every news outlet in the country at the time. How could I have missed that?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10054 Apr 4, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
ignore
I love this...Saul Alinsky lives!......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,581,026
News Vice President Mike Pence is heading to Califor... 2 min fingers mcgurke 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Reader 286,948
News Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Conf... 3 min fingers mcgurke 7
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min ImPeach 1,297
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 25,766
News House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls for re... 5 min fingers mcgurke 5
More from around the web