Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,419

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8847 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
Bush policies doubled unemployment and lead to the greatest job loss to ever hit America. American loss T million jobs from Sept 08 to Jan 09 not counting the drainage of 10 million manufactering jobs during the 2 Bush terms in the white house.
Brainwashed.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#8848 Mar 17, 2014
foster wrote:
Bush policies doubled unemployment and lead to the greatest job loss to ever hit America. American loss T million jobs from Sept 08 to Jan 09 not counting the drainage of 10 million manufactering jobs during the 2 Bush terms in the white house.
Which Bush policies?

Be specific.

I stipulate it was liberal policies that did it. The CRA created the barney fwank housing bubble that harry pelosi popped with high oil prices.

barock turned recession to global depression with 0failurecare, the greatest job killing middle class tax increase in American history.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8849 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
The Bush economy:
The worst since WWII... with one exception... the Reagan recession.

Location hidden

#8850 Mar 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
I stipulate it was liberal policies that did it.
You also told us that you have paid millions of dollars in taxes.

You understand why no one- no one- pays much attention, eh, mjjjizzem.

I guess you forgot you told us about getting fired after trying to teach economics to college freshman who knew more than you.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#8851 Mar 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Answer the question, shoeless.

Which Bush policies?

Nobody cares what prison you're in.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8852 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool, you slurp up every piece of lying garbage the Luddites and Nazi's of the left tell you.
If the XL pipeline created one job it would be more than the liar in chief failure Il Douche has created.
My hiring the neighbor kid to shovel the driveway created moire jobs than Il Douche and the dems have created in the last 5 years.
47 million on food stamps and holding.
Where's the jobs?
No, I actually research the truth. It is you unfortunately that believes everything told to you.

Of the 47 million on food stamps;

45% are children;
10% are disabled;
9% are the elderly.

Do some research numbnuts - you talk a lot, but never prove anything.

http://www.cbpp.org/files/1-29-13fa.pdf

Read buddy, read!

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8853 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You? I have nothing to deny, Bush's tax cuts had the economy humming, even after 9/11. Name one thing Bush did without demorat votes.
Both of the Bush Tax Cuts were passed in a republican Congress USING RECONCILIATION BOTH TIMES YOU FOOL!(Yeah stupid, the same reconciliation used to pass the ACA you guys bitch about!)

Democrats knew the Bush Tax Cuts were a disaster / and were proven right!

"We checked with Grayson's staff, and they said he was referring to the large tax cuts passed in 2001 and 2003. We checked the votes, and both were passed by reconciliation.

The 2001 tax cuts passed 58-33. All the Republican senators (with the exception of John McCain, R-Ariz.) were joined by 12 Democrats to pass the measure. "

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Sucks to be so stupid as you one would assume.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8854 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what's happening, you're ignorant of the facts and you're still avoiding questions.
That's EXACTLY what's happening you fool!

"On Wednesday, a Nebraska judge struck down a state law that would have allowed TransCanada TRP +1.03% to use the power of eminent domain to seize private land to help construct a short 300-mile segment of the controversial Keystone XL pipeline between Cushing and Steele City, Nebraska.

The law in question, LB 1161, allows Nebraska Governor David Heineman and TransCanada to avoid regulators in siting a crucial portion of the pipeline."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/0...

Stupidity and ignorance becomes you.

“you know i know”

denver

#8855 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually research the truth. It is you unfortunately that believes everything told to you.
45% are children;
10% are disabled;
9% are the elderly.
Read buddy, read!
Debate this, Missy:

How do I qualify for an exemption from the fee for not having health coverage?

Hardship exemptions
If you have any of the circumstances below that affect your ability to purchase health insurance coverage, you may qualify for a “hardship” exemption:

You were homeless.

You were evicted in the past 6 months or were facing eviction or foreclosure.

You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.

You recently experienced domestic violence.

You recently experienced the death of a close family member.

You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural or human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.

You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.

You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.

You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.

You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and CHIP, and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child. In this case, you do not have the pay the penalty for the child
As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible for enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, lower costs on your monthly premiums, or cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.
You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act

Your individual insurance plan was cancelled and you believe other Marketplace plans are unaffordable.

You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.

----------

Read carefully the last 2, ANYONE can claim these, there's no enforcement mechanism.

Hopefully this will be the last nail in the coffin of the disaster Obamakare.

https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/

“you know i know”

denver

#8856 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
45% are children;
10% are disabled;
9% are the elderly.
Read buddy, read!
Of course there are a lot of children, the children of lazy, worthless, unmarried loafers and lay abouts, like you.

“you know i know”

denver

#8857 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of the Bush Tax Cuts were passed in a republican Congress USING RECONCILIATION BOTH TIMES YOU FOOL!(Yeah stupid, the same reconciliation used to pass the ACA you guys bitch about!)
"We checked with Grayson's staff, and they said he was referring to the large tax cuts passed in 2001 and 2003. We checked the votes, and both were passed by reconciliation.
The 2001 tax cuts passed 58-33. All the Republican senators (with the exception of John McCain, R-Ariz.) were joined by 12 Democrats to pass the measure. "
learn to read, Blumpkins:

The Bush economy:

"Democrats like to claim the 1990s were a golden age while the Bush years have been disastrous. But as the nearby chart shows, Mr. Bush inherited a recession. The dot-com bubble had burst in 2000, and the economy was sinking even before the shock of 9/11, the corporate scandals and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mr. Bush's original tax-cut proposal was designed in part as insurance against such a downturn."

"However, to win over Senate Democrats, Mr. Bush both phased in the tax rate reductions and settled for politically popular but economically feckless tax rebate checks. Those checks provided a short-term lift to consumer spending but no real boost to risk-taking or business investment, which was still recovering from the tech implosion. By late 2002, the economy was struggling again -- which is when Mr. Bush proposed his second round of tax cuts."

"This time the tax rate reductions were immediate, and they included cuts in capital gains and dividends designed to spur business incentives. As the tax cuts became law in late May 2003, the recovery began in earnest. Growth averaged nearly 4% over the next three years, the jobless rate fell from 6.3% in June 2003 to 4.4% in October 2006, and real wages began to grow despite rising food and energy prices. The 2003 tax cut was the high point of Bush economic policy."

"Nonetheless, the budget deficit did fall mid-decade, as tax revenues soared with the expansion. In fiscal 2007, the deficit hit $161 billion, or an economically trivial 1.2% of GDP. That seems like a distant memory after the bailout blowout of the last few months, but the point is that the Bush tax cuts aren't responsible for the deficits. Before the recession hit, federal tax revenues had climbed above their postwar average of 18.3% of GDP."

You're ignorant and brainwashed, the demorat authored mortgage meltdown crashed the economy.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#8859 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
12 demorats and i believe Il douche extended the Bush tax cuts, didn't he moron?

It's not republicans or Bush's fault you're a sorry assed loser who lives in a refrigerator box.

“you know i know”

denver

#8860 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
45% are children;
10% are disabled;
9% are the elderly.
Read buddy, read!
support your 'ho's spawn yourself, we're tired of it.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8861 Mar 17, 2014
foster, you drank the Kool-Aid. The last 2 years of Bush 44 were controlled by your beloved dumbocrats. Fanny and Freddy were the ideas of dumbocrats. ALL the screw-ups are from you liberal "F"-ups. No wonder Putin loves your Obama so much. Just go play golf.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8862 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
support your 'ho's spawn yourself, we're tired of it.
Unlike you, I make a very substantial living.

My daughter is currently in a private Catholic college, my son graduates high school next year.

And what I pay in taxes, just property taxes, dwarf whatever you've spent over the last 10 years moron.

I've never spoken ill of you partner - you can't afford the same consideration I see.

You're just a simple POS. Now, SHOO!

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8863 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are a lot of children, the children of lazy, worthless, unmarried loafers and lay abouts, like you.
What a pathetically sad, uncaring individual you are to attack children by saying this of their parents. The majority of whom work.

Look in the mirror - people like you are exactly what's wrong in America.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#8864 Mar 17, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts were good and had absolutely nothing to do with the financial collapse. Bush cuts taxes and revenues rose, because it spurred activity.

Thank you for proving you have no expertise in macro-economics.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8865 Mar 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts were good and had absolutely nothing to do with the financial collapse. Bush cuts taxes and revenues rose, because it spurred activity.
Thank you for proving you have no expertise in macro-economics.
I never said the Bush Tax Cuts were directly attributable to the 2008 financial collapse moron.

Reading is definitely not your strong suit.

Revenues to the federal government drastically decreased under the Bush Tax policies, while expanding government, but you obviously have no proof to show otherwise, while there are numerous sources that state the contrary to your ludicrous assertion. All while adding to the federal deficit.

"Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits"

"Federal deficits and debt have been sharply higher under President Obama, but the evidence continues to show that the Great Recession, President Bush’s tax cuts, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain most of the deficits that have occurred on Obama’s watch — based on the latest Congressional Budget Office projections as well as legislation enacted since we last issued this analysis of what lies behind current deficits and debt.

Though some lawmakers and pundits continue to blame record deficits on the President’s policies in general — and his actions to boost the economy and stabilize the financial system in particular — these policies increase budget deficits only briefly; they will have no significant impact on the long-term problem of large deficits and rising debt.

The deficit for fiscal year 2009 — which began almost four months before President Obama took office — was $1.4 trillion and, at 10 percent of Gross Domestic Product/"

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#8867 Mar 18, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question, shoeless.
Give me more time, I am still laughing about your claim that you've paid millions of dollars in taxes.

Location hidden

#8868 Mar 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you - and your Rolodex of aliases find some much time to post here all day long here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min It aint necessari... 126,907
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Col Troutman 282,145
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 180,702
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 39 min Commander Bunny 201
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Dale 162,832
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 53 min Molly Magpie 1,468
Yes, those Kim Kardashian photos are about race 54 min Diamondiqa 31
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr LOL 1,142,189
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr St Pious Sanctimo... 780
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 2 hr justhefacts 97
Why Elizabeth Warren would be a very dangerous ... 5 hr foster 66

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE