Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,371

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7580 Feb 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress cut off the funding to pay for security.
Hard to find people to work for nothing anymore.
That issue is being covered over. Spending cuts eliminated sufficent funding for top notch security. After the killings Republicans clamed up on that
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7581 Feb 11, 2014
Congress leaving personnel in the field with no funding happened all the time in Nam.
The GOP repeated old stratagies with Benghazi. Why was the CIA contractors there to begin with? To manipulate the order of no boots being on the ground

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7582 Feb 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh did you click your ruby slippers again or did you just bang toto again .....
Better banging slippers than you banging your head on your boyfriend's belt buckle, Shug.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7583 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Bernie Marcus, a co founder of Home Depot, said that HD would never have been possible to start up under todays biz environment, red tape, govt interference, etc. the govt just prints more money, biz has to make a profit to survive. most libs are either in education, unions or govt work...nothing that requires a profit to survive.
What'cha gonna say when all those retailers close down when that massive food stamp cut kicks in. Won't be good for Wal-Mart and it won't be good for all those workers losing their chump azz jobs. Scream some more t-bagging azz-hole......your children and grandchildren might just need to move in with your broke old azz.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#7584 Feb 11, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
What'cha gonna say when all those retailers close down when that massive food stamp cut kicks in. Won't be good for Wal-Mart and it won't be good for all those workers losing their chump azz jobs. Scream some more t-bagging azz-hole......your children and grandchildren might just need to move in with your broke old azz.
benny, my boy, it's guys like you that make me glad I was born white and free.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7585 Feb 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Why they hate Obama.........
State Department
House report on Benghazi attack faults White House for security lapses
Published February 11, 2014
FoxNews.com
White House officials either failed to comprehend the situation in Benghazi or ignored the dramatically deteriorating security there while preparing for the September 11th anniversary, according to a new report set to be released by the House Armed Services Committee Tuesday.
The report, aides said, found that U.S. military personnel in Benghazi were vulnerable at the time of the attack because the administration did not direct a change in military force posture, there was no intelligence of a specific “imminent” threat in Libya, and because the State Department, which is primarily responsible for diplomatic security decisions, favored a reduction in Defense Department security personnel in Libya before the attack.
The Pentagon is reportedly working to correct many deficiencies and weaknesses that were revealed by the Benghazi attack, but the House report concluded that global security situation is continuing to deteriorate as military resources decline.
You don't know a damn thing about the intelligence community....at best your info. comes from FOx network, the comedy central loony tunes broadcast. Do us a favor, keep your ignorance under wraps.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7586 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
benny, my boy, it's guys like you that make me glad I was born white and free.
You can finally admit that your kkkrackarism is rooted in your nazi skin head background. Such an animal cracker.you are//////////by the way you are not white.....with your redneck azz........notice i didn't say white neck azz, but redneck azz.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#7587 Feb 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then why did the Government Unions in Wisconsin have the right to do the same thing..........you are a hoot.
Dumb Child, in Wisconsin, the public sector unions were there decades before the Reich decided to bust them....THEY are the aggressors, and need to be removed.
2 posts removed

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#7590 Feb 11, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can finally admit that your kkkrackarism is rooted in your nazi skin head background. Such an animal cracker.you are//////////by the way you are not white.....with your redneck azz........notice i didn't say white neck azz, but redneck azz.
If I'm a redneck, does that make you a blue gum?
benson

Richmond, VA

#7591 Feb 11, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm a redneck, does that make you a blue gum?
My gums are just as red as yours....go figure m'fcker.

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#7592 Feb 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excepting China- which has four time the population of the USA- we have the largest manufacturer base in the world, you lying knobhopping c/s c*t.
But you are not one to let facts stand in your way.
The line for your teabagging services is really long, did you start taking Rubles?

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#7593 Feb 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Why they hate Obama.........
State Department
House report on Benghazi attack faults White House for security lapses
Published February 11, 2014
FoxNews.com
White House officials either failed to comprehend the situation in Benghazi or ignored the dramatically deteriorating security there while preparing for the September 11th anniversary, according to a new report set to be released by the House Armed Services Committee Tuesday.
The report, aides said, found that U.S. military personnel in Benghazi were vulnerable at the time of the attack because the administration did not direct a change in military force posture, there was no intelligence of a specific “imminent” threat in Libya, and because the State Department, which is primarily responsible for diplomatic security decisions, favored a reduction in Defense Department security personnel in Libya before the attack.
The Pentagon is reportedly working to correct many deficiencies and weaknesses that were revealed by the Benghazi attack, but the House report concluded that global security situation is continuing to deteriorate as military resources decline.
Mr. Potato Head lied

Americans died.

Hillary lied too.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7595 Feb 12, 2014
foster wrote:
Benghazi with an armed force invading that night unaware of who or what was waiting on the ground could have turned into "Black Hawk Down" part II
General Ham said his Team was 10 hours away in training. Relief got to Benghazi 8 hours from the time the attack began.
Now, everybody is a military mission strategist for some reason doubting Gen Ham,
Stop people. Playing with GI Joes is not qualifications to doubt Ham.
Will you link that please.

Location hidden

#7596 Feb 12, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm a redneck, does that make you a blue gum?
Since liberals want the name if Redskins removed, I want the term Redneck also removed for racial epitaphs.

Location hidden

#7597 Feb 12, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Child, in Wisconsin, the public sector unions were there decades before the Reich decided to bust them....THEY are the aggressors, and need to be removed.
The union is the Reich. They were forcing to belong and blind voting. By the way cupcake, the voters kicked the unions bum.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7598 Feb 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You first.

The link to your supposed blog site;

The link to your filing with the SCOTUS regarding the illegitimacy of Obama's presidency.

Come on Dumbo - ever gonna provide your proof?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7599 Feb 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't find your ass with both hands, I'll presume your proctologist thinks you are a ventriloquist.
Dumbo's cranial enema is LONG overdue!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7600 Feb 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
in fact, relief got there in under 45 minutes from the CIA station. the first call Hillary made was to the CIA to make sure they would use their assets there to save the people at the consulate.

facts are fun!!!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7601 Feb 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop playing the part of a corn ball. Read Ham's Senate testimony.

informed citizens don't need links they get the facts from the source.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7602 Feb 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The union is the Reich. They were forcing to belong and blind voting. By the way cupcake, the voters kicked the unions bum.
Tennessee is a right to work State. There is no forced union membership in the State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,380
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 159,734
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 6 min serfs up 109
Jeb Bush's tax stand could plague presidential run 6 min Paco Pinto 9
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 16 min serfs up 207
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 19 min Chicopee 80
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min It aint necessari... 122,120
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 hr barefoot2626 921
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr harmonious 273,039

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE