Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,318

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#6598 Jan 26, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, years....LOL. I know, it's been nearly SIX years since logging on and registering "Caribou Barbie" which happened the day Saracuda Failin' was announced as the RNC's choice to drag Grampy McShame along the tarmac....lol.
I've parlayed the moniker into quite a business since then....
"caracunt"
You established a business? How many "caracunt's" do you have working the streets?
Peace
KMA

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#6599 Jan 26, 2014
Eric Gustafuson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because what you are saying and trying to describe doesn't make sense.
There's no need for a State Legislative body to appoint a Senator if the state electoral population votes on a Senator.
Prior to he 17 Amendment, some state legislators voted for their representatives to the Senate.
The 17th Amendment did away with legislators appointing Senators and now the people of the State elects their Senators.
Only Congress 2/3 approval can change the Constitution, or a Constitutional Convention for the specific purpose of amending the Constitution with a 2/3 majority. At this point electors selecting their Senators is the law of the land.
They had to be chosen and appointed by the legislature. The states that let the people elect their senators simply appointed the people's choice. The 17th amendment took state legislatures completely out of the picture.

The constitution indicates the state legislatures [choose] their senators. If a legislature makes state laws permitting state elections of their senators and [choose] to elect the people's choice, that's their choice.

The 17th amendment simply took the whole process completely out of state legislature hands and completely into the people's hands.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6600 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead? The legislature appointed the publicly elected senator.
What, you choke on a wad and cut off y our air supply?

Funny how you refused the direct challenge.

You m/f c/s lying POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtah.

The Oregon legislatures ****VOTED**** for him.

You want to wiggle your way around this, POOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAH?

Maybe you can "retell" the story so it doesn't turn out the way it really happened- that I proved that you are full of CR@P?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I don't retell, Puss: I go back and quote yah.

Location hidden

#6601 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
The legislature elects
Are you brain dead?

Do you think I am going to let you pretend you said the legislatures ELECTED this Senator after I told you (correctly) that you were full of cr@p: that he wasn't elected to the Senate by electors?

Location hidden

#6602 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
The legislature didn't vote for the senator.
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

Pooooooooooootah?

This IS your post?

Location hidden

#6603 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They had to be chosen and appointed by the legislature.
Make sure you keep this clown's posts, Eric because he is a m/f c/s lying pootah who "remembers" things that don't happen, e.g., like he "remembers" saying Oregon legislature elected this senator after I pointed out that he was full of cr@p and you can see how he "remembered" where suddenly he is saying the legislature elected him.

Location hidden

#6604 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the link
http://www.jstor.org/stable/1944498
The legislature elects and appoints the [people' choice]
Your link proves ME right and proves you to be a m/f c/s lying POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtah.

Are you brain dead?

Location hidden

#6605 Jan 26, 2014
So this has been refuted:
Teaman wrote:
The legislature didn't vote for the senator.

Now you can get on the list of states (US of A states) that directly elected their senators by state elections.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#6606 Jan 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link proves ME right and proves you to be a m/f c/s lying POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtah.
Are you brain dead?
Yes, they elected the people's choice, not their choice. Why don't you go have a beer and chill for a while. It may help your bipolar problem.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#6609 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
...not their choice.
Their ****UNANIMOUS*** choice....

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6611 Jan 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
Yes, they elected the people's choice
Let' see... Yes, they elected the people's choice...

or...

Teaman wrote:
The legislature didn't vote for the senator

Which one?
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#6612 Jan 26, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The money that went to municipalities went to pay for retiree pensions in states run into bankruptcy by liberals. The average American is too poorly educated to grasp this.
The only thing shovel-ready was barock's lies.
Taxes kill jobs.
I'm home Bhahaahahahaaaa

U dumb as hell! 46 of 50 States are Pending/bankrupt, what does it tell you CPA head!

Bahahhaaa
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6614 Jan 27, 2014
Eric Gustafuson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at what you call irrational spending, his Stimulus was approved,$787 Billion, with,$270 Billion to the States to prevent the firing of Teachers, Police and other Emergency personnel $275 in Middle Class and Small Business Tax Cuts and $268 Billion distributed to the States for infrastructure projects.
We shall see, depending on the turn out, and the Republicans are only banking on a shoddy turn out at the polls in the mid terms. I think they are over playing their hand being America sees the GOP as obstructionist committed to seeing the nation fail and suffer needlessly for political gain.
Tax cuts don't produce job growth, if there is nothing else to have learned from Republican Rule in Washington, that point was thoroughly driven into the minds of Americans. And that's the extent of republican solutions for America.
Yawn, it all went to unions, it didn't go to teachers where it might have done good. The small business tax cuts were a ploy because with ObamaCare, the small businesses didn't know what it was going to cost so they didn't hire. Obama knew this just as he did to the fact we would lose our doctors and our policies.

Location hidden

#6615 Jan 27, 2014
uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm home Bhahaahahahaaaa
U dumb as hell! 46 of 50 States are Pending/bankrupt, what does it tell you CPA head!
Bahahhaaa
I would like to see you prove this little morsel pookie. Didn't think so .

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6616 Jan 27, 2014
so are you libs excited about his upcoming SOTU speech? I don't think I'll watch it, there is an Andy Griffith marathon, and I'd rather see how real americans roll, not the muslim friendly kind. Might watch Duck Dynasty too, I like their philosophy regarding the weirdos.

Location hidden

#6617 Jan 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
so are you libs excited about his upcoming SOTU speech? I don't think I'll watch it,
Gosh, sort of a nonevent like the Republican nomination for POTUS.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6618 Jan 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, sort of a nonevent like the Republican nomination for POTUS.
since you are gonna watch it, and I know you're excited, how bout you counting the I, Me, Mys he says, and report back.

Location hidden

#6619 Jan 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are gonna watch it
never have.

Location hidden

#6620 Jan 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
so are you libs excited about his upcoming SOTU speech? I don't think I'll watch it, there is an Andy Griffith marathon, and I'd rather see how real americans roll, not the muslim friendly kind. Might watch Duck Dynasty too, I like their philosophy regarding the weirdos.
Michele's out beating the bushes, oops, to try and get the bots to pony up $10 bucks a head to save ObamaFraud. Just think of her brilliance. Its going to cost us trillions and yet she can save it with ten bucks. What a brain those two have.

Location hidden

#6621 Jan 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are gonna watch it, and I know you're excited, how bout you counting the I, Me, Mys he says, and report back.
It's reported that they are going to show it non stop for two days to try and match FOX's four hour span of one night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,125,510
State Unemployment Rates Tilt In Favor of Color... 6 min Le Duped 6
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 10 min U racist 118
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min dirtclod 120,937
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 12 min Foster 180
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 12 min Go Blue Forever 132
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,288
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 37 min Coffee Party 269,997
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 hr Le Jimbo 545

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE