Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12492 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4739 Dec 30, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Righties have been "trickling down" on the rest of us since Reagan's day....:)
Trickle Down Economcis is Old Left Liberalism Economics which is what Reagan was to the core and belived people had to work for it where today's New Left Liberals believe in Trickle Up Economics where people don't have to work for it and can set at home and get something for nothing.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#4740 Dec 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they do have autonomy. to some extent.
obviously you didn't realize it or you wouldn't have made the post i responded to.
I think you jumped into the middle of a conversation again.

I said they [haven't] had sovereignty since the Articles of Confederation.

Autonomy isn't sovereignty.
1 post removed
Brad

Bolton, CT

#4742 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The leftists mock trickle down economics but supported Piglosi when she said that keeping people on unemployment and welfare stimulate the economy. If that's not a definition of trickle down, I don't know what is.
But you see, according to leftists, trickle down works that way, just not with businesses.
Liberals always had a warped definition of trickle down economics.

It was never enough that jobs trickled down to stimulate the economy.

They want the profits to trickle down by the boat loads to people who do nothing to create the wealth.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4744 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The leftists mock trickle down economics but supported Piglosi when she said that keeping people on unemployment and welfare stimulate the economy. If that's not a definition of trickle down, I don't know what is.
But you see, according to leftists, trickle down works that way, just not with businesses.
That is the difference in thinking and Ideaology of the Old Left Liberals Vs. the New Left Liberals of today which is the reason why Reagan and many others abandoned the Democrat Party in the 1960's and changed their affilitation with the Republican Party.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4745 Dec 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>here is another lie which I have to correct you own since everything you post is based on assumption which you have proven here again which is not based on not facts but assumption insteand and the fact is I do not watch FOX and I repeat I do not watch FOX and the problem you have is I have seen with my own eyes what the majority of Blacks are like here in the US just like Bill Cosby has confirmed too publically which he is right about the current state of Black America and it is not good which is what you have problems with because you are part of that Social Class that Bill Cosby criticizes for not wanting better themselves which have confirmed in your racist replies or otherwise you would be voicing off just like Bill Cosby has done criticizing the Current State of Black America that prefers the Welfare State.
Speculative non-sense.......most blacks are productive and want something out of life. The problem blacks encounter most of the time is some white man standing in the door way of opportuinity. Bill Cosby made his millions by observing how white ppl. did things......hardly a man that came up from the rough side of the mountain. Most of those celebs have no clue what it means to have struggled along lifes pathway. Its shameful how they trash their own race in favor of making a few more bucks in climbling that ladder. You being a kkkracka will never understand the daily struggles of the poor.....and the poor doesn't necessarily mean black poor either. Get a revelation kkkracka.....you're not a QUEEN BEE!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4746 Dec 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is another lie or you would be criticizing the Blacks just like Bill Cosby has done for refusing to take responsiblity for themselves which even E.W. Jackson agrees.
E.W. Jackson in Newport News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D499CVEP7EsXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Bill Cosby the comedian.....hardlay a mouthpiece for black aspirations
E W Jackson, the politician/pastor......hardly a mouthpiece for black hope.
You, the de-facto idiot.....hardly a mouthpiece for black thought.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4747 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dummies don't understand that blacks are the largest abusers of social programs by percentage. Glad you're so proud.
Thats another damn lie.....whites wrote the rules and whites profited from those rules. You greedy azz lemon heads steal billions of dollars on a daily basis and think nothing of it. Go find you the real numbers as to who is getting what.....dumb kkkracka.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4748 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't doubt it with this loser in charge
Loser!!!!!! Oh yeah....being the POTUS makes one a loser, eh m"fker.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4749 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What it means is that your average voter is ignorant of politics and policies.
So.....the avg. white voter is ignorant?
benson

Decatur, GA

#4750 Dec 30, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell it any way you like. I'm your sugar-daddy, your crack and Night Train. You'd still be wearing a bone through your nose and digging for grubs if you hadn't been brought to America. You'd still be living like Onyango Obama. American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living in the entire black world - without lifting a finger. THAT gratitude.
You Siberian cave dwelling barbarians ought to have some gratitude....considering the fact that your azzes wasn't eaten by those bone thru the nose cannibals.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4751 Dec 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
while our fearless leader is off duty in Hawaii, is his teleprompter authorized to perform his duties and sign his documents?
Simmering in jealousy and envy eh kkkracka......well suk azz.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4752 Dec 30, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from a community organizer?
Jesus was a "community orgainizer".....got a problem with HIm!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4753 Dec 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Barack Obama's greatly overrated intellect
President Obama has never managed a business in his life. Not even so much as a hot dog stand. He has never competently managed anything. Before becoming a Chicago politician, he worked as a "community organizer" (big deal!) making perhaps $12,000 a year.
The left-leaning national news media have painted Barack Obama as the most intelligent person ever to walk in the White House. This is a fabrication that is easily dismantled, using the commentary and circumstantial evidence on this page. Personally, I doubt if there's a Mensa membership card in Obama's pocket, because if there was, he'd be showing it off daily. Mr. Obama strikes me as a man who should be very proud to have a triple-digit IQ... if in fact he does.
The most obvious evidence of Mr. Obama's pedestrian intellect
comes from his unquestionable addiction to the teleprompter.
The man simply cannot speak a single coherent extemporaneous sentence in public. At the very least, this shows that he is not the "greatest orator of our time" as we were led to believe in 2008.
http://www.akdart.com/obama132.html
Still seething with anger and hatred.....thats expectant of kkkrackas!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed

Hackettstown, NJ

#4755 Dec 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the difference in thinking and Ideaology of the Old Left Liberals Vs. the New Left Liberals of today which is the reason why Reagan and many others abandoned the Democrat Party in the 1960's and changed their affilitation with the Republican Party.
You mean it wasn't Jim Crow laws like Eric thinks.:-)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#4756 Dec 30, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You Siberian cave dwelling barbarians ought to have some gratitude....considering the fact that your azzes wasn't eaten by those bone thru the nose cannibals.
Are you sh!ting me? You're eating us out of house and home. Who the fck are you kidding?
1 post removed

Hackettstown, NJ

#4758 Dec 30, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't run for office.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4759 Dec 30, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to put words in my mouth. Who said anything about sovereignty? The states haven't had sovereignty since the Articles of Confederation.
States rights is state sovereignty. Maybe you should look up the word sovereignty. That is the reason Congress crafted and states crafted the current constitution.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#4760 Dec 30, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
So, in the end the Republicans cut the funding from the State Department, from the requested $1.8 Billion to $1.537 billion after negotiations with the Senate, is that right?
$263 Million in Funding Cuts?
The bulk of Republicans dispute this information.......... in trying to change the narrative that those $263 Million in cuts directly impacted State Department security measures that lead to the deaths of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi......
<quoted text>
Money for luxury, green , unneeded crap for European embassies, but not enough for Libya. Maybe with an electric car they all could have got away.

“no one told me”

Denver

#4761 Dec 30, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the only thing you're qualified for , querking with your mama.

“no one told me”

Denver

#4762 Dec 30, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
States rights is state sovereignty. Maybe you should look up the word sovereignty. That is the reason Congress crafted and states crafted the current constitution.
Lincoln was a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min positronium 18,217
News The Latest: White House freezes new regulations 2 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 36
News Inside Gays for Trump's Deploraball Dance Party 2 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News OPG report on planned nuclear waste bunker blas... 2 min send it 2 Manitoba 1
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 3 min Mikey 54
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Buffalo Bill 409,575
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,483,094
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min brad 256,676
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 3 hr TRUMP 45 2,042
More from around the web