Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4499 Dec 27, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
22 references to the communist Frank Marshall .
Churchill had several thousands references to Adolph Hitler in his books.

I guess that means Churchill was a NAZI!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#4500 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are huffing.
It was North versus the South.
Not blue versus red.
There were northern democrats that resisted the 13th amendment during the civil war.

There isn't any blue vs. red, unless there were 48 red states during the Mondale/Reagan election.

Hackettstown, NJ

#4501 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Churchill had several thousands references to Adolph Hitler in his books.
I guess that means Churchill was a NAZI!
Did Churchill have a NAZI mentor? Who would that be?
fingiswold

Tifton, GA

#4502 Dec 27, 2013
TheWrightWing wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, you mean, facts facts that show Obama is a staggering incompetent.
Hey, we told you so, you voted for him anyway.
Are you lying about what I'm saying because you're a liar, or because you're brain-dead stupid?

I'm calling you on it anyway, coward.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#4503 Dec 27, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nasty sumbytch.....keep your gay talk amongst your communal bath house buddies.
Not me pal. But Obama?
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#4505 Dec 27, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
There were northern democrats that resisted the 13th amendment during the civil war..
There were a who bunch of people who resisted in the South.

You make it through fifth grade history?

Location hidden

#4506 Dec 27, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Churchill have a NAZI mentor? Who would that be?
Did Churchill mentioning Hitler in his book make Hitler his mentor?
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4507 Dec 27, 2013
That surtax is new and begin in Jan 2014, and it only applies to income over $200,000 generated by dividend income. The tax is.2%

Individuals who have health care plans at their place of employment they are content with and those plans are active in their retirement wouldn't option to participate and pay the medicare premium, why? They're already covered with a sufficient comprehensive Health Care plan in their retirement.

So are income taxes for those of us who pay them.

If you're self employed and old enough you can drop your Insurance coverage if you still are working and pay medicare premiums to participate in medicare, some employers now are removing their senior citizens from their plans and making them apply for medicare coverage. It saves the company money.
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Obamacare, you have to pay a Medicare surtax, no matter how you earned your income.
The premium you speak of is taken out of your social security benefit, as stated before. It isn't difficult to earn the 40 credits needed to collect social security. I don't know of anyone who would turn down the benefits after being forced to pay into the system their entire working life whether they needed it or not.
I don't know of any self employed people who would prefer Medicare over a private plan. It's possible, I suppose.
The point is, money paid into these systems was forcibly taken from you whether you opt out or not. No choice.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4508 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are "forced" to pay into a system then you are forced into the system. That's the point. You don't have an option unless you sit home on welfare all day or otherwise don't work for a living.
You don't have to use medicare if your retirement provides adequate health care coverage. That is one of the benefits of defined benefit pension programs and a option that a typical 401K doesn't begin to match. 401Ks were always only intended to be supplemental to a defined benefit pension and social security.

As a matter of being compensated in wages in America, you're going to pay medicare taxes.

If that's to difficult for you to consume, I'd suggest you talk to your personnel department at you place of employ, it's apparent if this is new information to you you don't have a defined benefit pension program with that employer.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4509 Dec 27, 2013
You're leaving out a few key elements to Civil and Voting rights.

John Kennedy put Civil Rights and Voting Rights act on his agenda when elected President, LBJ was his Vice President and picked up the mantle of his agenda upon his death. So it wasn't a Republican concept. The South at the time was solid democrat thus all the Southerners were opposed to equal rights and access of all minorities not just Blacks. They saw the south as a xenophobic monolith independent of the provisions of the US Constitution. It was the signing of the Civil Right and Voting Rights acts that forged southern democrats to cut times with the party and convert over a period of 8 years to what it's become today.

True democrats opposed and filibuster Civil and Voting rights, but it's also true all of those politicians save a hand full switched parties to become today's base republicans. At the time of the conversion most minorities in the south were Republican, after 1972 that make up completely changed.

As a result today you have northern conservatives and social conservatives in the south, the norther conservatives do not still fully accept the southern conservatives as their equal, The northern conservatives are typical Country Club politicians, and the Southern Conservatives are typically garbage pail dish washing conservatives.

Today those resentments are nearing a head thus the republican civil war going on in the parth.
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS. Even northern democrats resisted the 13th amendment.
It was republicans that pushed for the civil rights amendment over a democrat filibuster. The president who signed it was against it when he was a senator. It was MLK and the people who pushed that issue with Johnson. I wouldn't give the democrats credit for anything other than treating you as incapable victims.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4510 Dec 27, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating[snicker] but it doesn't negate my point that most who paid all their working lives into it will use it, does it?
Most will use medicare, but those workers who enjoy defined benefit pension programs with paid Health Care have no reason to pay medicare premiums in retirement. You didn't say "Most", you said in your post "Who"

Those same workers have no choice in paying the medicare tax on their wages.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4511 Dec 27, 2013
By this logic, Bush was associated and partners with Arabs, and Muslim Dictators across the middle east. So much so that the Bin Ladins where guess of the Bush's the day of NYC and DC tragedies. 13 of the terrorist from 9/11 were from and financed by Saudi Arabia, but we neglected the Saudi's involvement for some reason.

Does that under the same theory bridge Bush with Totalitarian rule? I would have to following the same standards you've supposedly established.

The associations and connections with muslim militants follow the Republican Presidents from America back 35 years, beginning with Reagan's Iran-Contra scandal, we won't mention Richard Nixon's embracing communist China.
dont snow me wrote:
"This is the third in a series of exclusive interviews with Dr. Paul Kengor, Cold War historian and professor of political science, on his blockbuster book, The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor. The Communist is based on declassified material from Soviet archives, FBI files, and archived articles from Communist Party publications. Among the material reproduced in Kengor’s book are reports from Davis’s 600-page FBI file listing Davis’s Communist Party number: 47544. Kengor’s book provides stunning information that the mainstream media has carefully avoided. Like Breitbart.com ’s Vetting project, Kengor’s exposé is doing the vetting of Obama that the pro-Obama media refuses to do."
Yet the LSM continues to hide the truth, why should we ever trust them again?

Hackettstown, NJ

#4512 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a who bunch of people who resisted in the South.
You make it through fifth grade history?
You may be referring to the ratification after the war. The proposal met democrat resistance in congress at a time when there was no south in congress. Don't you feel real stupid right now?

Hackettstown, NJ

#4513 Dec 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Churchill mentioning Hitler in his book make Hitler his mentor?
No, but Frank Marshal was Obama's mentor.

Hackettstown, NJ

#4514 Dec 27, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
You're leaving out a few key elements to Civil and Voting rights.
John Kennedy put Civil Rights and Voting Rights act on his agenda when elected President, LBJ was his Vice President and picked up the mantle of his agenda upon his death. So it wasn't a Republican concept. The South at the time was solid democrat thus all the Southerners were opposed to equal rights and access of all minorities not just Blacks. They saw the south as a xenophobic monolith independent of the provisions of the US Constitution. It was the signing of the Civil Right and Voting Rights acts that forged southern democrats to cut times with the party and convert over a period of 8 years to what it's become today.
True democrats opposed and filibuster Civil and Voting rights, but it's also true all of those politicians save a hand full switched parties to become today's base republicans. At the time of the conversion most minorities in the south were Republican, after 1972 that make up completely changed.
As a result today you have northern conservatives and social conservatives in the south, the norther conservatives do not still fully accept the southern conservatives as their equal, The northern conservatives are typical Country Club politicians, and the Southern Conservatives are typically garbage pail dish washing conservatives.
Today those resentments are nearing a head thus the republican civil war going on in the parth.
<quoted text>
You skipped over a few things also. It wasn't a Kennedy idea. The civil rights act of 1957 was passed under Eisenhower. The, then, senate majority leader, Lyndon B. Johnson, sent it to the judiciary committee where he knew it would be torn apart so much it would not be recognizable.. Johnson was fearful the bill would split the democrat party. The, then, democrat, Strom Thurmond, filibustered it.

Kennedy reluctantly proposed the bill after numerous events in the south forced his hand. It was filibustered again by democrats.

Save a handful switched parties? Only about two or three dixiecrats witched parties. Robert Byrd, George Wallace, et al, remained Dixiecrats. No one switched until the Nixon era with his law and order and southern strategy campaign.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4515 Dec 27, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
this is why many hate Oblama and his lies:
Obamacare options: High deductible vs.'huge fear'
By Carrie Feibel, Kaiser Health News
Read more: Obamacare options: High deductible vs.'huge fear'- The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/obamacare/ci_247967...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us:@Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
Fail
You devilish hyenas hated Obama way before some ObamaCare!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4516 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one thing to trade goods with Commies and quite another when you pick one to lead our country. Of course you don't depend on news sources. That's how you stay ignorant and living in your own little world. You don't want your little bubble popped no matter what. You are quite content living in the darkness.
Commies love their own.....white Russian, white yellow Chinese, white Cuban Latino hate Obama more than you ppl. want to admit. I see no effort on those sub-par whites knocking down the down to embrace Obama. You know your commie comrades much rather deal with you racist pigs....for y'all speak the same damn racist language.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4517 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not white people agendas, those are liberal people agendas.
No matter how you peel the orange.....you'll see that white layer first. Liberal whites and to some degree conservative whites support those agendas......reason being their family members are some of the ones affected.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4518 Dec 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Your a mentally retarded bot that's also a racist.
Racist FOX bot.......Hannity race baiter!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4519 Dec 27, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS. Even northern democrats resisted the 13th amendment.
It was republicans that pushed for the civil rights amendment over a democrat filibuster. The president who signed it was against it when he was a senator. It was MLK and the people who pushed that issue with Johnson. I wouldn't give the democrats credit for anything other than treating you as incapable victims.
The Dems. finally saw the light and corrected themselves. Repubs. took off in the opposite direction and became the premier kkkrackas that they are/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California prepares to fight Trump on immigrati... 1 min Cupcake Pounder 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min DP Cassie 403,853
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min zebra 216,710
News Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressiona... 3 min Cupcake Pounder 8
News Joe Biden leaves the door open for a 2020 run 3 min Giggle1101 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,458,576
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 5 min Noyb 1,069
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min America 253,224
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 18 min Cupcake Pounder 199
More from around the web