Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,467

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
benson

Richmond, VA

#4080 Dec 22, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Typical Democratic Lies! The Bush was to allow (Privatize?) 1% of social security to be invested in the Market. 1% is a long way from "ALL".
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
Your president....humph!!!!! Maybe your dead azz president Reagan was elected by dead ppl.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4081 Dec 22, 2013
Katie K wrote:
Racism no longer exists in the U S. We don't lynch people, or sell them, and god knows they don't have to work for a living. Even those with jobs got them because of Affirmative action. They have a President that is no where near qualified for his job. If he was white he would have been fired, and on unemployment by now. Instead he is on a multi million dollar vacation.
If you were any kind of a decent woman, you'd keep your mouth shout. Apparently you are not a decent woman.....probably some "kept" hoochie mama for some old azz t'partier. How does it make you feel when no one wants you....except for a play toy? We all know what you're called.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#4082 Dec 22, 2013
The smartest member of benson's family is swinging in a tree by his tail.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4083 Dec 22, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Typical Democratic Lies! The Bush was to allow (Privatize?) 1% of social security to be invested in the Market.
A pretty stupid plan... why he couldn't get it passed even when the GOP had control of Congress..

If you want to invest one percent of what you plan to retire on: have a blast.

Keeps your mits off my SSI.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4084 Dec 22, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were any kind of a decent woman,
Woman?

BottleQueen with a new alias.

I think he's still saving up to have the operation to become a woman.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#4085 Dec 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The smartest member of benson's family is swinging in a tree by his tail.
Not all blacks are as predictable as the servant. Some of them are finally waking up and realizing Democrats have been screwing them for generations. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4086 Dec 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all blacks are as predictable as the servant. Some of them are finally waking up and realizing Democrats have been screwing them for generations. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Well don't expect it to catch on. How many years have these people been living like this before they finally lashed out?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4087 Dec 23, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it was set up by the banking industry....they are not innocent.
They may not be innocent but they certainly don't call the shots. Government does.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4088 Dec 23, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is being controlled by the Koch brothers......they represent the modern day JR Ewing dynasty. Pure greed........
I see, so you got your oil education from a 70's television soap opera. That explains a lot.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4089 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I heard that in the early 2000's, in the 90's, in the 80's..........
Wishing for something doesn't make it happen. Your Presidents polls are sinking like a rock and that doesn't look well for next election. Just so you know, that Boy Who Cried Wolf thing doesn't work anymore and hasn't for years. Yes, liberals keep repeating it, but the rest of the country knows that racism garbage is nothing but more propaganda by the left. It's transparent already.
Sorry, but i have to disagre with the continual glee, over any drop in the President's approval numbers......like they even matter, during a second term.....Never mention anything about the teaparty House republican's single digit approval numbers, do you? Why the constant bitching, and never a good word about how well our American Economy have recovered, since he took office?.......
Seattle Scholar

Redmond, WA

#4090 Dec 23, 2013
cherise wrote:
i've been on food stamps welfare medicaid free rent free everything since we elected him i think its great everyone in america needs to just relax sit back on welfare and let the government take care of us like equals i dont have to work and thank god for that that said i even have a sugar daddy just down the road from where i live who takes real real real good care of his friend... hehhehehee teehhehehe teeeeehehheheheh why do we even need schools and stuff its all free thank you jesus
The tax payer is the government! SAD
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4091 Dec 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but i have to disagre with the continual glee, over any drop in the President's approval numbers......like they even matter, during a second term.....Never mention anything about the teaparty House republican's single digit approval numbers, do you? Why the constant bitching, and never a good word about how well our American Economy have recovered, since he took office?.......
He's been in office for five years and we are at 7% unemployment, and even then, it would be much higher if not for the so-called people not looking for work. He's doing a terrible job.

The Presidents poll numbers matter very much because he is the leader of his party. You will see that come next election unless by some miracle, his numbers shoot up by then. Not likely unless he just about rescinds Commie Care.

Remember that in 2010 when people overwhelmingly turned leadership back over to Republicans, OBummers poll numbers were much higher than the Republicans in Congress too. It didn't matter.

Location hidden

#4092 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been in office for five years and we are at 7% unemployment, and even then, it would be much higher if not for the so-called people not looking for work. He's doing a terrible job.
The Presidents poll numbers matter very much because he is the leader of his party. You will see that come next election unless by some miracle, his numbers shoot up by then. Not likely unless he just about rescinds Commie Care.
Remember that in 2010 when people overwhelmingly turned leadership back over to Republicans, OBummers poll numbers were much higher than the Republicans in Congress too. It didn't matter.
If you can't see how well our American Economy has recovered, i really cannot help you.....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4093 Dec 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>kind of like shopping at Target. why is the private sector so bad with setting up and running web sites?
without SS, how would you live, little jimmy?
Quite well actually. It will be nice when I start receiving it. It's going to be about $2047 a month they tell me.

Paris

#4094 Dec 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't see how well our American Economy has recovered, i really cannot help you.....
Still whipping that dead horse huh. Sonny, have mommy give you a do over at learning.

Paris

#4095 Dec 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but i have to disagre with the continual glee, over any drop in the President's approval numbers......like they even matter, during a second term.....Never mention anything about the teaparty House republican's single digit approval numbers, do you? Why the constant bitching, and never a good word about how well our American Economy have recovered, since he took office?.......
Changing the subject is such an easy tell to spot that you can not engage in the current debate.

Hypoluxo Fl

#4096 Dec 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you and Bath-house Barry I prefer vagina. There's nothing else like it, not even some dude's butthole.
You lie. Larry Craig is now standing firmly behind you. Assume that wide stance. Birther nut mental defective.

Hypoluxo Fl

#4097 Dec 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Changing the subject is such an easy tell to spot that you can not engage in the current debate.
Changing the subject 101,001 times. DUMBOSPAMBOT Birther nut.

Hypoluxo Fl

#4098 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, so you got your oil education from a 70's television soap opera. That explains a lot.
You got yours in a broken down doublewide, homeschooled by one of your inbred teabagging relatives.

Location hidden

#4099 Dec 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your newest epic fail.....CEO's MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE......AP(12-6-13)...Wash ington - A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economic prospects for the next six months and are expecting to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion.....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect that their companies will increase hiring during the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Black Rhino 5,636
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 2 min barefoot2626 23
The Obama oil boom 2 min okimar 24
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 168,573
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 142,812
In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious... 5 min Le Duped 38
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,174,124
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 305,425
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 18 min Le Duped 129
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 54 min serfs up 61
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 761
More from around the web