Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments (Page 188)

Showing posts 3,741 - 3,760 of9,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Why Is the Right Deranged?”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

TerryE wrote:
Just remember that a drunk from Uganda snuck into the US and impregnated a stupid white girl to make that incompetent fool we have in the white house. He screwed her trailer park azz till she cried in the outhouse. Then he left and went back to uganda where he eventually killed himself, driving drunkl You Ghetto abomination!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
Seek help for your racist attitudes.

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>You can't stop us from praying for you.
And you wonder why atheists abound now you sick moron? You decry individual's for their parents, sexual orientation, and try sticking your sick theological ideals down others throats?

Go f'k off you twisted moron!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help for your racist attitudes.
Is it any wonder, they will be losing General Elections for years?.....Hope they don't figure it out.....

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Is it any wonder, they will be losing General Elections for years?.....Hope they don't figure it out.....
Voter ID, now!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Pray that Santa brings you clarity on what is actually happening with Washington and our American Economy....
It was through prayer to the one true God I learned the Freemasons selected this Antichrist Obama to be despot-king of their New World Order.
John3:16-17
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Is it any wonder, they will be losing General Elections for years?.....Hope they don't figure it out.....
Yep. I heard that in the early 2000's, in the 90's, in the 80's..........

Wishing for something doesn't make it happen. Your Presidents polls are sinking like a rock and that doesn't look well for next election. Just so you know, that Boy Who Cried Wolf thing doesn't work anymore and hasn't for years. Yes, liberals keep repeating it, but the rest of the country knows that racism garbage is nothing but more propaganda by the left. It's transparent already.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are referring to Bush's proposal (nothing new from the republicans) to privatize SS / this would have been disastrous for every American who paid into the system during the financial meltdown of 2007 / 2008. Most 401K's, mine included, were seriously affected during this time.
Really? My retirement account did quite well. When the market hit it's low, my investment company was able to buy more shares for the same money. It was like a two-for-one sale! Everybody knows the market will eventually bounce back, and long before you need that retirement money.

Bush proposed allowing individuals who wanted to participate in his program 2% of their SS contributions to a private account. Unlike Commie Care, there were no threats of fines, taxes, or confiscation of your income tax refund at the end of the year. It was purely optional.

Now if that program went through, your SS money would be worth quite a bit today. Instead, it's sitting between those government mattresses not earning a thing.

I've read about plenty of people getting rich because of the stock market, but don't know anybody who did the same invested in government programs. In fact, they are all going broke.
1 post removed

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If you two get a room, you could go -blank- a duck. Nothing more satisfying this holiday season, than the tears of the child from cryoming. LMAO.
Unlike you and Bath-house Barry I prefer vagina. There's nothing else like it, not even some dude's butthole.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The people's republic of NJ can beat that. A dog has to wear a restraint in a motor vehicle here..
As well they should.

I think that someone driving around with a dog running loose should be pulled from the vehicle and pistol whipped for his stupidity, but that's me and I guess I can live with animal neglect or (more typically) distracted driver, but I have seen a dog tossed from a P/U (it died horribly) and another time when the dog jumped down and bit a bicyclist.

Obviously: you weren't strapped in when your mother slammed on the brakes and you bounced off the dashboard a little too hard.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Your Presidents polls are sinking like a rock
Yet he is still twice as high today as approval for the Republican Party.

Putting aside he is not running for office again, the trick to booting anyone out of office is to have a HIGHER approval rating.

Wipe your chin, Pinocchio.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Typical Democratic Lies! The Bush was to allow (Privatize?) 1% of social security to be invested in the Market. 1% is a long way from "ALL".
Regards, Terri
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are referring to Bush's proposal (nothing new from the republicans) to privatize SS / this would have been disastrous for every American who paid into the system during the financial meltdown of 2007 / 2008. Most 401K's, mine included, were seriously affected during this time.

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

TerryE wrote:
Typical Democratic Lies! The Bush was to allow (Privatize?) 1% of social security to be invested in the Market. 1% is a long way from "ALL".
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
He had three proposals azzhole - which are you referring to?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Another who can't supplement their statements with links - figures!

Terri from Topix was Spawned By Dead People!
Regards,Tony
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As well they should.
I think that someone driving around with a dog running loose should be pulled from the vehicle and pistol whipped for his stupidity, but that's me and I guess I can live with animal neglect or (more typically) distracted driver, but I have seen a dog tossed from a P/U (it died horribly) and another time when the dog jumped down and bit a bicyclist.
Obviously: you weren't strapped in when your mother slammed on the brakes and you bounced off the dashboard a little too hard.
Your partner should have been strapped in at your accident, Stumpy.
Katie K

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Racism no longer exists in the U S. We don't lynch people, or sell them, and god knows they don't have to work for a living. Even those with jobs got them because of Affirmative action. They have a President that is no where near qualified for his job. If he was white he would have been fired, and on unemployment by now. Instead he is on a multi million dollar vacation.

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
That is why Rail Freight is replacing Trucks for long haul deliveries.
I recently completed a major expansion here in Virginia that revitalized and installed new track and lowered existing tracks on a direct line from the sea ports in Virginia to Distribution Centers in St Louis, Mo
Cargo comes from abroad, down the harbor lifted off vessels, and the cargo containers are stacked two high on a train some a mile and better in length and departs right to the distribution centers in the mid west, then hitched to local runner and delivered to the outlet center.
Now most local truckers are home for dinner instead of delivering over the road here in Virginia.
Warren Buffet just invested in a Railroad and Freight line out west and is under taking the same renovations on the lines from the California ports in Long Beach and San Francisco out on the left coast in California.
<quoted text>
yeah, railroads are great....if you live near one. And when you get ready to retire to florida, like all Yankees eventually do, call up CSX and tell them to send a boxcar to your house.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the moron is you which you have already proven.
Not so fast m@ron......you wear that m@ron mantle well. I wouldn't dare usurp you treasured title.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>like I said you are dependent on Racism for your own existence which you have confirmed in several of your post because without Racism especially Black a majority of Blacks would be in serious trouble in the US.
Blah blah again, peckerhead!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You should take your own advice for sure you bigot which you have proved again.
Bigots are borne in the minds of your ancestors and couched deep down in the essence of your corrupt DNA. You whites are the creators of racism and bigotry.....if anything i've learned is this.......that whites are inherently evil.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>WELL Doo-doo-head, you finally admitted that your lord almighty Obama is nothing but a stooge for George Soros and the commie whites that control you boy Obama. I have been saying that for years. Obama is nothing but a lackey for the progressive left( commies). Little bennie, you and your boy Obama are just a joke.
Oh how dumb you are......Geo. Soros is a nobody. You ppl. think he is powerful, but yet he is not. You need to be schooled on who the real "boss" is/
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

stormy wrote:
Most don't know what is happening to their country! So looking
into a future for this country is a waste of time. Knowing the country
is broke is something they NEVER think about, just like Obama.
AS long as the food stamps and the other perks keep coming,
A country can not survive when all are on the gov. hand out.
"GET A JOB"! That's gone the way of Obama CARE too!
You all may be gone before any of the people will realize who
is to blame for the loss of their country. Its a fact, not many
care or they would look around and see what is happening.
This country was just too good for some or they wouldn't have
given it away . Blaming others didn't help anything, did it?
You're a cross-bred hillbilly, what the hell do you know. Your whole state depends on foodt stamps and those freebies. If it wasn't for massive gov't programs for your state, it would become a waste land. How many whites get food stamps in WV.....bet'cha 85% of the white population does? I dare you to say that blacks in WV are the biggest recievers of food stamps....for if you say that you'll be telling a damn lie. Blacks got the hell outta WV a long time ago and left that dung hill place to you're mongoloid families. Jump back m@ron!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,741 - 3,760 of9,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Sir William Ferrell 218,262
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Pietro Armando 39,834
The end of Mitt Romneya s long winter 5 min charles in charge 6
Woman accused of tossing shoe at Clinton released 6 min charles in charge 35
Cruz: Impeach Holder over IRS scandal 7 min mjjcpa 282
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,189
US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline 8 min charles in charge 16
Obama to announce $600 million U.S. job-trainin... 24 min barefoot2626 152
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 26 min Responsibility 342