Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3992 Dec 21, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you ever visited either New York before the emission laws were put in place, or LA? Both looked like China does today with an eternal haze of smog over the cities.
Clean air and water is fine, but at what cost?

My rule for environmentalists is that there is no such thing as making an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. I know because we've been trying my entire life, and they are less happy today than they were 30 years ago in spite of the trillions we've sacrificed to make them happy.

First we got rid of lead in our gasoline. Then lead out of our paint. We got rid of freon and fluorocarbons. We made gasoline more environmentally friendly and now have dozens of different blends. We insulated the walls of our homes, created energy efficient appliances. We made our cars get higher milage which eliminated many of our steel factories. We regulated our energy companies so they produce cleaner energy.

And after all that, the green people are still crying. Now they are attacking my industry which is truck driving.

The problem with green anything is that it's a bottomless pit, so no amount of money will ever fill it up. There was pollution long before man got here and there will be pollution long after we are gone.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3993 Dec 21, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The BIGGEST crime, is the one Obama is committing on the American people. And then he has the nerve to fly off on vacation to Hawaii.
You ought to hold your head in shame.....theres nothng patritic about you. Sneaking your illegal Cambodian wife into this country and then having pot belly Amerasian children who are now on the public dole. Your trailer park azz need to go somewhere and cry in an outhouse.
Hooray for our President.....he gets to spend some quality time with his family and its nothing you can do about it. Drown your sorrows in a swamp....you Duck Dynasty hillbilly.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3994 Dec 21, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I live in a diverse area fool. I expect people to get along if the worse happens. And if they don't I will go to my own out of safety concerns. Hurricanes! Everyone who lives in those areas affected always has that as a backdrop. Including a large progressive population.
What are you gonna use to get to "your own".......a whell chair? Give it up gramps....no one is after you.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3995 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you call living off the Government as having invested wisely which is what is wrong with your racist mentalitiy which you have confirmed which you don't like it back and you are one of those that can't take what you dish out which is obvious and need to stop watching the Liberal Networks like MSNBC too and yes your post confirm you have relation from Detroit which your racist rants confirm it.
I watch FOX....such a great source of ignorant shyt. I never lived off'fa the gov't, you stupid azz. Calling me a racist huh!!!! Well....how bout you t'partiers and your Duck Dynasty swamp bigots. Get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#3996 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yes you do listen to stupid people which your post confirm that too and I don't watch Fox either which for some reason you can't comprehend that either.
You're right....i do listen to all the stupid ppl. on FOX. If you don't mind....even the stupid ppl. on Duck Dynasty.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#3997 Dec 21, 2013
Racism....plain and simple.

Oh, they can't generally admit it, most disguise it with code words and euphemisms, but you can tell by the hatred and inability to discuss issues.

They HATE having a black guy in the White House. Especially a liberal black guy.

Just HATE it.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3998 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you have to have relation in detroit and in the Black Panthers which your rants confirm that too in your post.
I have relation in Duck Dynasty....quack quack m'fker!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#3999 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the truth and it has been documentated and you cant stand the truth being told either which racist can't especially black ones.
When did you slop jar racists ever know anything about a truth. At best you clowns only talk about things that was taught to you by another racist. Muzzle that mouth of yours!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#4000 Dec 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The last guy that said period was lying to us too.
Oh yeah....check it out. He was only repeating what whites told him to say.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4001 Dec 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
You are the lie.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4002 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The article I posted said nothing about Democrats or Republicans. What it said was that because our wages are lower and wages overseas are increasing, companies are moving jobs back to the states. The point being OBummer had absolutely nothing to do with it. The jobs are coming back in spite of him.
DumBama knows nothing about creating jobs or the economy. The clown couldn't operate a lemonade stand in front of the White House. His last jobs tzar was the CEO of General Electric; General Electric a company that not only moved their operations overseas, but didn't pay a dime of tax.
if you're going to remember DumBama, remember this: Obama is a party first--country second President. He always was and always will be until his last day in office.
To the victor goes the spoils.....wait your turn to govern.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4003 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks are heavily regulated by the federal government. They don't make loans willie-nilly. If you know somebody that ever bought a house, ask them about the pile of paperwork that has to be signed before they even consider giving you a loan.
In order to sell loans to the secondary market, it has to meet federal standards. HUD makes those standards because they are the overseer of Fanny and Freddy. The individual banks are near the bottom of the food chain.
C'mon man....the banking industry do whatevr the hell they want.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4004 Dec 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How is anybody supposed to stop where oil is sold? After all, it's your President that slowed down public oil exploration and drilling. The new surge of oil out of the US is coming from private land. If you have oil on your land, you sell it to whoever you want and they sell it to whoever they want. It's called the free market which I'm sure you're against.
Oil pricing is the biggest reason the economy faltered.....with those greedy azz Koch brothers.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4005 Dec 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
"Why They Hate Obama" -
Maybe they are awake to the fact he's ILLEGALLY Occupying The White House.
How so m'fcker.....a duly elected American citizen to that office. is he. You stupid azz birther nuts need to suck Duck Dynasty azz.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4006 Dec 21, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch FOX....such a great source of ignorant shyt. I never lived off'fa the gov't, you stupid azz. Calling me a racist huh!!!! Well....how bout you t'partiers and your Duck Dynasty swamp bigots. Get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!
You need to Get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!! you racist bigot because you have already confirmed you live off the US Federal Government and are dependent on the US Federal Government to take care of you and your racist kind since your racist kind can't provide for yourselves and you know would starve and freeze to death because your kind lack a strong desire to do or to achieve something out of life and are jealous of those on Duck Dynasty because especially Phil Robertson had a strong desire to do or to achieve something out of life which is the problem you have and the your post confirms it.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4007 Dec 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>He needed to make sure the Kenyan Birth Certificate he mentioned on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father" was indeed shredded like Granny Dunham assured him before she was overdosed on a morphine patch the night before her grandson's illegal nomination in 2008.
I got a morphine patch for you......

Location hidden

#4008 Dec 21, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you slop jar racists ever know anything about a truth. At best you clowns only talk about things that was taught to you by another racist. Muzzle that mouth of yours!!!!!!!!
Truth is which you have proven with several of your post and including this one is that you are a Stupid Racist Bigot who is dependent on Racism to exist just like your pals Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpten which you are no different and have proven.

Location hidden

#4009 Dec 21, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have relation in Duck Dynasty....quack quack m'fker!!!!!!!!!!
You have already proved that you are a dumb quack quack m'fker!!!!!!!!!! several times over.
benson

Richmond, VA

#4010 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You need to Get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!! you racist bigot because you have already confirmed you live off the US Federal Government and are dependent on the US Federal Government to take care of you and your racist kind since your racist kind can't provide for yourselves and you know would starve and freeze to death because your kind lack a strong desire to do or to achieve something out of life and are jealous of those on Duck Dynasty because especially Phil Robertson had a strong desire to do or to achieve something out of life which is the problem you have and the your post confirms it.
Did you not understand that i'm retired from a company after 30yrs of faithful service? I don't depend on gov't......gov't depends on me. Ppl. like you have a terrible habit of not comprehending a damn thing......go figure m@ron!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#4011 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is which you have proven with several of your post and including this one is that you are a Stupid Racist Bigot who is dependent on Racism to exist just like your pals Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpten which you are no different and have proven.
Racism exist b/c you kkkrackas need it to be so......your ppl. are the ones that are worldwide haters of anyone thats not like y'all. That "master race" mentality still lingers in your soul.....simply b/c the Hitlerites forced you to accept that doctrine. You dirt devils are not the majority in the world.....thats why you ppl. create disvison all over the map to hide the fact that its not about being a kkkracka anymore. Sit down kkkracka.....you are a loser!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Millet Master 294,538
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Bluestater 1,156,052
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min deutscher Nationa... 134,137
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Learn to Read 182,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min No Warming 49,335
Immorality in a Moral Society 56 min Faith-Healer 1
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 1 hr Bob 14
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Trash Collector 635
More from around the web