Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Comments (Page 185)

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of9,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly just like the Social Security tax is a extorted tax with no rights to Social Security which the Liberals specified and made very clear in Section 1104 of the Social Security Act of 1935 titled the Reservation of Power the Liberals call it.
Flemming vs. Nestor
http://www.ssa.gov/history/nestor.html
What percentage of American workers do you think what a repeal of the Social Security Tax? The republicans have come time and again with solutions to the Social Security Tax and refuse to even support Republican Administration on the concept.

How many Americans who qualify for participation in Medicare believe Medicare should be revoked?

I don't get the point of your parade on these issues, there's no support to eliminate either program.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't list what makes for superior vehicles? Perhaps because the government didn't have anything to do with it?
The government usually gats involved with so called global warming gasses. Speaking of which, I see Obama is helping Warren Buffet's railroad investments by going after commercial trucking emissions. What I don't understand is why the trucking industry is backing it.
http://www.epa.gov/otaq/climate/regulations.h...
Had you ever visited either New York before the emission laws were put in place, or LA? Both looked like China does today with an eternal haze of smog over the cities.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just as i stated...
you are so predictable as you cannot think for yourself...
Its you that is you that is predictable which is why your dependent on the Federal Government and an advocate for Obamcare and Social Secuirty where I am not and want nothing to do with it but it is being force onto people like me that can think for ourselves and provide for ourselves and the only reason your for it is because you are dependent on Wealth Redistribution.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
"Why They Hate Obama" -
Maybe they are awake to the fact he's ILLEGALLY Occupying The White House.
...Job openings have reached the highest level in 5 YEARS.....He has saved our ECONOMY.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of American workers do you think what a repeal of the Social Security Tax? The republicans have come time and again with solutions to the Social Security Tax and refuse to even support Republican Administration on the concept.
How many Americans who qualify for participation in Medicare believe Medicare should be revoked?
I don't get the point of your parade on these issues, there's no support to eliminate either program.
What percentage of Americans workers do you think realize that there is no rights to Social Security or Medicare and the Social Security and Medicare Taxes are treated as any other taxes that are collected by the Federal Government and deposited into the US Treasury General Fund and spent anyway the Federal Government wants to besides the Social Security Trust has never existed just only on paper as an Accounting Practice and been that way since 1937.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you ever visited either New York before the emission laws were put in place, or LA? Both looked like China does today with an eternal haze of smog over the cities.
I don't know what that has to do with superior vehicles, but, yea, I visited relatives there between European tours. A lot less factories now. I used to love the smell of the Maxwell House coffee factory in front of my aunt's house in Hoboken, NJ. It's all gone, just condos. Now they're making smog in China.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you ever visited Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before the enviromental emission laws were put in place which looked like China and Pittsburgh had a strong middle class too which is no more.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that and in fact, I believe I have the story in one of my folders somewhere.
I thought that the idea of the pet restraint was to stop animals from jumping on the driver or otherwise draw attention away from them or suddenly block their view of the road. Seemed like a pretty stupid law to me in spite of how many morons I see on the road with their dog on their lap while driving.
Nope, the NJSPCA. There really aren't many people that let dogs drive on their laps. Not enough to warrant a law. The kicker is a human not restrained is a $46. fine. The dog can bring in fines from $250. to $1000., LOL.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because it's part of our social structure. Like most people, nobody asked me if I wanted to participate in either program. Now that people have paid into it their entire lives, why would they want to get rid of it? We all want what we put in since our first job.

In the 90's, Newt Gingrich wanted to have private competition to Medicare. The Democrats fought it tooth and nail. Remember when Bush wanted to allow us to invest some of that SS money into our own IRA account? The liberals went bonkers.

Both programs were great when they had money to dish out. That generosity dried up the well and now both programs are in trouble.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean air and water is fine, but at what cost?

My rule for environmentalists is that there is no such thing as making an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. I know because we've been trying my entire life, and they are less happy today than they were 30 years ago in spite of the trillions we've sacrificed to make them happy.

First we got rid of lead in our gasoline. Then lead out of our paint. We got rid of freon and fluorocarbons. We made gasoline more environmentally friendly and now have dozens of different blends. We insulated the walls of our homes, created energy efficient appliances. We made our cars get higher milage which eliminated many of our steel factories. We regulated our energy companies so they produce cleaner energy.

And after all that, the green people are still crying. Now they are attacking my industry which is truck driving.

The problem with green anything is that it's a bottomless pit, so no amount of money will ever fill it up. There was pollution long before man got here and there will be pollution long after we are gone.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

VN Vet wrote:
The BIGGEST crime, is the one Obama is committing on the American people. And then he has the nerve to fly off on vacation to Hawaii.
You ought to hold your head in shame.....theres nothng patritic about you. Sneaking your illegal Cambodian wife into this country and then having pot belly Amerasian children who are now on the public dole. Your trailer park azz need to go somewhere and cry in an outhouse.
Hooray for our President.....he gets to spend some quality time with his family and its nothing you can do about it. Drown your sorrows in a swamp....you Duck Dynasty hillbilly.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I live in a diverse area fool. I expect people to get along if the worse happens. And if they don't I will go to my own out of safety concerns. Hurricanes! Everyone who lives in those areas affected always has that as a backdrop. Including a large progressive population.
What are you gonna use to get to "your own".......a whell chair? Give it up gramps....no one is after you.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you call living off the Government as having invested wisely which is what is wrong with your racist mentalitiy which you have confirmed which you don't like it back and you are one of those that can't take what you dish out which is obvious and need to stop watching the Liberal Networks like MSNBC too and yes your post confirm you have relation from Detroit which your racist rants confirm it.
I watch FOX....such a great source of ignorant shyt. I never lived off'fa the gov't, you stupid azz. Calling me a racist huh!!!! Well....how bout you t'partiers and your Duck Dynasty swamp bigots. Get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yes you do listen to stupid people which your post confirm that too and I don't watch Fox either which for some reason you can't comprehend that either.
You're right....i do listen to all the stupid ppl. on FOX. If you don't mind....even the stupid ppl. on Duck Dynasty.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Racism....plain and simple.

Oh, they can't generally admit it, most disguise it with code words and euphemisms, but you can tell by the hatred and inability to discuss issues.

They HATE having a black guy in the White House. Especially a liberal black guy.

Just HATE it.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you have to have relation in detroit and in the Black Panthers which your rants confirm that too in your post.
I have relation in Duck Dynasty....quack quack m'fker!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the truth and it has been documentated and you cant stand the truth being told either which racist can't especially black ones.
When did you slop jar racists ever know anything about a truth. At best you clowns only talk about things that was taught to you by another racist. Muzzle that mouth of yours!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The last guy that said period was lying to us too.
Oh yeah....check it out. He was only repeating what whites told him to say.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
You are the lie.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The article I posted said nothing about Democrats or Republicans. What it said was that because our wages are lower and wages overseas are increasing, companies are moving jobs back to the states. The point being OBummer had absolutely nothing to do with it. The jobs are coming back in spite of him.
DumBama knows nothing about creating jobs or the economy. The clown couldn't operate a lemonade stand in front of the White House. His last jobs tzar was the CEO of General Electric; General Electric a company that not only moved their operations overseas, but didn't pay a dime of tax.
if you're going to remember DumBama, remember this: Obama is a party first--country second President. He always was and always will be until his last day in office.
To the victor goes the spoils.....wait your turn to govern.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,681 - 3,700 of9,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••