Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
super steve

Denver, CO

#229 Aug 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I s'pose he could have let the south secede and become like mexico. we wouldn't have had to carry them along all these years, then....
White people created this world, they'd never end up like Mexico.
super steve

Denver, CO

#230 Aug 26, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Birther nut.
Limpdik gun fellater.
super steve

Denver, CO

#231 Aug 26, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing all he can to straighten out the mess created by Bush and 545 congress people. One man cannot deliver the goods when idiots like the tea'publicans are constantly fighting like he is the enemy. Its been obvious from the get go that the angry white man is still angry after 5 years. If i were Obama, i'd coast along the last three years of my presidency and the heck with the nay-sayers. Still get the same pay and prestige.
Hilarious, Oblama is a stupid, ignorant, racist failure.
super steve

Denver, CO

#232 Aug 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yes, there is something wrong with all the Americans who expect the President of the United States to be something more then some guy on a road show, and be President. We are into the 5th year of Obama's term as President, and he is still running for office. Someone tell the boob he won, and he has to go to work now!! Five years, and nothing to show for it, a jobless recovery,(there ain't no such thing!) and record vacations.
Oblama is a racist douchebag.
1 post removed
benson

Richmond, VA

#234 Aug 26, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
"The Butler"has spoken!What's the difference,he coasted through the first five?Why start now?<quoted text>
The "butler" is right......Obama is the historic President and you dirt devil are jealous and envious of him. HATERS!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#235 Aug 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Reagan straightened out the mess Carter left in 2 years. We had jobs. We were proud of the country again. This President is in so far over his head he can't think straight. And the biggest problem he has is he has surrounded himself with people as inept as he is, and nothing is getting done. History will find him the biggest do nothing President this country has ever elected. Now we are going into Syria, and again he has picked the Muslim Brotherhood, probably because his brother is a high ranking member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he will probably bring Russia, and Iran into the battle. It is a mess.
Reagan started the war on the middle class.....Reagan pushed to eliminate competition in the business sector by allowing multi-nationals to gooble up smaller companies.....Reagan allowed the multi-nationals to gooble up each other......Reagan pushed legislation to encourage multi-nationals to go overseas......Reagan set the course for himself to pal around with a communist leader(Gorbachev).....Reagan decided investing in America and producing long lasting jobs here wasn't prudent.....he favored a communist country(China). Reagan helped Irag(Saddam Hussein)to drop nerve gas on Iran..........Reagan permitted the sale of illegal drugs in the USA to help fund a war in south america.......Reagan consulted "witches" everyday to guide his decisions.....REAGAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#236 Aug 26, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I have contacted my congressman over a hundred times and he had his aide tell me to "Just let it go!". He also told me "That is why it is important we elect a Republican next time". Fact is, lime BHO, Romney & all congressman w/more than 2 terms my GOP rep is a Freemason. FYI-WE HERE IN WY voted for illegal candidate McCain 2 to one. He was born in Panama off-base and like Obama and the devil is left-handed.
If you don't like whats happening in America....then get the hell out. No one will miss your sorry behind.
benson

Richmond, VA

#237 Aug 26, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious, Oblama is a stupid, ignorant, racist failure.
Yea boy.....your whole state is infested with birther nuts and anarchists, skin-heads, and mass murderers. Ignorance defines your state.....secede from the union.
1 post removed
benson

Richmond, VA

#239 Aug 26, 2013
Agree wrote:
He went out of his way over thug Treyvon even going as far as to say if he had a son he would have looked like him. First of all what a stupid thing to say! Secondly why has the "wonderful "Mommy half breed president NEVER mentioned the many hate crimes against whites? What about the elderly World War II vet that was recently targeted and killed by two 16 year old black animals? Haven't heard the wonderful racist prez mention that man could have been his own grandfather! I look forward to the day the Obamas leave the White house and we actually have a real president again!
Can any good come out of the State of Maryland....no..not even a rugRAT like you? When Obama leaves office...then you dirt devils will have to contend with Hillary as President. Read it an weep.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#240 Aug 26, 2013
benson, being from the capital of the Confederate States of America, you should know better. That's OK,'cause the "Flaggers" are going to fly the battle flag of the CSA on I95 south of Richmond, Va. That should make you and your liberal punk friends happy as hell. All freedom loving people will find it historic. Right or wrong, the flag is part of our history, get over it.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#241 Aug 26, 2013
Perhaps the racism you see in others is just a reflection of your own.You personify the lack of respect for opposing political views that is the hallmark of the Obama era.A similar thing occurred during the McCarthy era when everyone thought that a communist lurked behind every opposing viewpoint.
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
The "butler" is right......Obama is the historic President and you dirt devil are jealous and envious of him. HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#242 Aug 27, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like whats happening in America....then get the hell out. No one will miss your sorry behind.
Kenyan-born gay Obama the Antichrist is the one who MUST leave by whatever means necessary.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#243 Aug 27, 2013
benson is just a little minded racist. He doesn't know any of us conservatives, and thinks we are all "haters". All of his words and actions scream out hatred of whites. He forgets that Obama is half white. To bad he was raised by communists, and was taught in school by Marxists who want to destroy our constitution and country. THAT is the reason thinking people hate Obama, Period.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#244 Aug 27, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born gay Obama the Antichrist is the one who MUST leave by whatever means necessary.
Birther nut mental defective.
benson

Richmond, VA

#245 Aug 27, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
benson, being from the capital of the Confederate States of America, you should know better. That's OK,'cause the "Flaggers" are going to fly the battle flag of the CSA on I95 south of Richmond, Va. That should make you and your liberal punk friends happy as hell. All freedom loving people will find it historic. Right or wrong, the flag is part of our history, get over it.
That flag will never fly in Richmond. Its not worth the threads that pieced it together by the Chinese. Oh...by the way, they gathered up all the used condoms to make it. ha ha ha!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#246 Aug 27, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Perhaps the racism you see in others is just a reflection of your own.You personify the lack of respect for opposing political views that is the hallmark of the Obama era.A similar thing occurred during the McCarthy era when everyone thought that a communist lurked behind every opposing viewpoint.<quoted text>
I'm not a racist, you stupid chump. I just put you people on blast all the time. Look in the mirror and tell yourself you are cursed and can't help being a racist....or maybe the devil made you one.
benson

Richmond, VA

#247 Aug 27, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan-born gay Obama the Antichrist is the one who MUST leave by whatever means necessary.
Why don't you and your rebel friends try an make him go. Better have something bigger than a toothpaste tube.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#248 Aug 27, 2013
Little benson, the flag WILL fly. The only condom is the one you have on your head(not the limp one in your hand).
benson

Richmond, VA

#249 Aug 27, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
benson is just a little minded racist. He doesn't know any of us conservatives, and thinks we are all "haters". All of his words and actions scream out hatred of whites. He forgets that Obama is half white. To bad he was raised by communists, and was taught in school by Marxists who want to destroy our constitution and country. THAT is the reason thinking people hate Obama, Period.
You and your dirt devil comrades are the racists....genrally speaking all consrvatives aren't wrapped tight. They just remind me of pigs in a poke. You should be a racist....with your Amerasian wife and children. Get outta here old dude.
benson

Richmond, VA

#250 Aug 27, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Little benson, the flag WILL fly. The only condom is the one you have on your head(not the limp one in your hand).
I dare them to put it up....and dare you and other racists to show up and defend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 min Marauder 12,067
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,153,490
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 14 min R12 Freon 539
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 17 min ChristineM 2,283
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Blitzking 132,170
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Nutz 165,266
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,758
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 2 hr Dan 77
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 293,282
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 hr barefoot2626 614
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 5 hr Gutsy333 299
More from around the web