A look at what Ohio voters are saying about Obama

Aug 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Papillion Times

President Barack Obama waves to supporters after speaking at the John S. Knight Center Wednesday, Aug.

Comments
621 - 640 of 643 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2012
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#659 Aug 19, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>...That's not how you post.
What I do is...

woof

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#660 Aug 19, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If Florida goes to Obama, he can lose Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa and still win the election.
Ryan's mom better start buyin sunscreen in bulk at Big Lots.
woof
Don't say that, you're jinxing me.
XXRAY-I post the entire body of the link, so dumbasse will know what it may contain.
If it tells you page not found there are still miracle ways to get the info. If you truly want to.

Location hidden

#661 Aug 19, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If Florida goes to Obama, he can lose Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa and still win the election.
Ryan's mom better start buyin sunscreen in bulk at Big Lots.
woof
I don't think Obama will lose Ohio. In spite of all the WingNut BS, things are better here and clearly not due to Kasich, but directly a result of Auto industry. Our UnEmployment rate is 7.2, last I heard.
Woof, woof.

Location hidden

#662 Aug 19, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, he is a she, and secondly, her posts are loaded with left-wing blog sites and unheard of media outlets which omit a lot of facts. Thirdly, most of her links you cannot get. You either get a "Page Not found" or "moved to another location" which is another dead end URL. She posts two sentences (then a link) then another two sentences (and another link) then another sentence (then another link.) That's not how you post.
What I do is copy/paste specific paragraphs of a link, provide a hyper-link to my article, and double check it after I post to make sure the hyper-link works. If I have a secondary article to make my point, I post it separately--not in the middle of the paragraph of the several links beforehand.

Here are a couple I know you will like.

The White Horse Prophecy - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch ...
2 min - Jan 15, 2008 - Uploaded by testskriftene
Mormonism has a "white horse prophecy", that one day, mormonism is going to control ...ALERT!- THE ROMNEY RISING - The White Horse Prophecy of ...

www.youtube.com/watch ...
3 min - Jan 7, 2012 - Uploaded by ppsimmons
Wikipedia Article - THE WHITE HORSE PROPHECY "Romney candidacy has resurrected last ...
Triad

Denver, CO

#663 Aug 19, 2012
Except that new jobs results in July for Ohio shows a drastic increase in unemployment. This is worrisome traditionally jobs trend up for the summer and for it to slow in July is a sign the economy is week and could not sustain the jobs.

Blue collar workers knows Romney and Ryan are successful creators of jobs and will get a handle on budget expenses rather than a spendaholic like Obama. He's a crazy housewife on borrowed credit. Blue collar workers in OH, Wisconsin and hopefully Pennsylvania are not entitlement freaks. They want JOBS. Union bosses will see the writing on the wall too and vote for Romney because they know Obama's hope is an empty dried up well now. Businesses, investment and innovation is the only hope for America now. Without it, the unions have no hope. They will be permanently without jobs like postal workers and the teachers soon. Don't be stupid people. Special interest is special interest. It's the interest of a few who whine a lot. Jobs are general interest, it affects everyone.

Location hidden

#664 Aug 19, 2012
Wow, this is Paul ryans' dream.

Rape victims rarely get pregnant because 'the female body has ways...
Full story: New York Daily News

Rep. Todd Akin has the most unique take on female biology since Newt Gingrich said female soldiers have problems "staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections." Speaking to KTVI-TV , Akin justified his opposition to abortion for rape victims by explaining that pregnancy through rape is "really rare." "If it's a legitimate rape," ...(more)

Location hidden

#665 Aug 19, 2012
Triad wrote:
Except that new jobs results in July for Ohio shows a drastic increase in unemployment. This is worrisome traditionally jobs trend up for the summer and for it to slow in July is a sign the economy is week and could not sustain the jobs.
Blue collar workers knows Romney and Ryan are successful creators of jobs and will get a handle on budget expenses rather than a spendaholic like Obama. He's a crazy housewife on borrowed credit. Blue collar workers in OH, Wisconsin and hopefully Pennsylvania are not entitlement freaks. They want JOBS. Union bosses will see the writing on the wall too and vote for Romney because they know Obama's hope is an empty dried up well now. Businesses, investment and innovation is the only hope for America now. Without it, the unions have no hope. They will be permanently without jobs like postal workers and the teachers soon. Don't be stupid people. Special interest is special interest. It's the interest of a few who whine a lot. Jobs are general interest, it affects everyone.
Well now, we just disagree there Triage.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#666 Aug 19, 2012
PIGH, you might wanna consider all the traditionally democrat coal miners in eastern Ohio.
I don't think they are too keen on paying for electricity created with unicorn farts.... Ohio goin for Obama in a big way huh..... Lol
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#667 Aug 20, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
PIGH, you might wanna consider all the traditionally democrat coal miners in eastern Ohio.
I don't think they are too keen on paying for electricity created with unicorn farts.... Ohio goin for Obama in a big way huh..... Lol
VP Bidenmy time,To POTUS Oblamer,I am so sorry
Boss,I have been thinking all this time,That Y,all
said "Hope,and Chains"?

Harry Reid (Mormon) Claimed some one told
him this conversation took place!!! LOL..
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#668 Aug 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I provide links and copy/paste for nearly everything I post here. I probably provide more links and proof than all you libs combined in this forum. If you want to retort by posting blog sites or internet sites nobody ever heard of, that's up to you. Believe what you want to believe.
I get most of my material to refute your assertions from the very links you cite. As is evidenced by your posts to Duke, you don't read the entire article you post, just the tag line designed to get you all excited.

I make every effort not to post blog cites (although you and yours do is incessantly). When I do use a blog, it is usually as a source for a direct quote from a third party.

See how much you miss when you don't read?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#669 Aug 20, 2012
Triad wrote:
Too bad the jobs Romney has created have been overseas, replacing jobs here.
obama

Shippingport, PA

#670 Aug 20, 2012
you didn't build that! y'all in chains!
nope

Austin, TX

#671 Aug 20, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
TOO bad you got it backwards! Romney created jobs that Obama policy has made null and void!
haha

Austin, TX

#672 Aug 20, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
We have pretty smart people for the most part. ;-)
...you mean they go "woof", "woof"? That is not SMART people!
obama

Broadview Heights, OH

#673 Aug 20, 2012
Never thought I'd see Newsweek print a smear piece about Obama, but hey, reality is what it is.
Michelle Sucks

California City, CA

#674 Aug 20, 2012
BARACK SWALLOWS

Since: Aug 12

United States

#675 Aug 20, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Might wanna tell that to all the folks that live in Butler and Columbia City Indiana. I bet Bain Capital is happy to be in Indiana as opposed to Ohio.
Have a nice day norm! Dumbass.
obama

Broadview Heights, OH

#676 Aug 20, 2012
2008: Hope and Change

2012: Hope in Chains

Y'all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#677 Aug 20, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Might wanna tell that to all the folks that live in Butler and Columbia City Indiana. I bet Bain Capital is happy to be in Indiana as opposed to Ohio.
Have a nice day norm! Dumbass.
Bain Capital. Saving American jobs since never.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#678 Aug 20, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo-yo:
I just posted a link to Wikipedia providing you with information on the Voting Rights Act of 1965. I did so in direct response to your ridiculous assertion that President Obama was somehow exerting dictatorial authority in Texas over Texas state voting laws. I don't usually like Wikipedia, because its susceptible to
errors, but in this case, its quick and easy...just what you seem to like, and want, and the page appears to be accurate.
Forty-seven years now, its been the law. Its extension for another twenty-five years was signed into law in 2006 by George W. Bush. Every single President since Johnson has had the same degree of authority under the Voting Rights Act that Obama has today. Count em up, Democrats and Republicans.
You seem to have serious problems with accepting the truth when it conflicts with your "reality".
What would you wish for me to do, stop by, fix you hot chocolate, and read the Wiki page to you in a soft, soothing voice as a bedtime story and then tuck you in? Would that help you out?
Be a man. If you're gonna make stupid assertions and you get called on it, fess up. Either quit making stupid comments, or quit crying about your busy schedule and learn to accept that you're not always right.
woof
No, let's try this again.

I made a comment that the original intent of the Constitution was for states to preside over the laws of voting in their state.

You made the assertion it's still that way.

I provided a copy/ paste plus a link showing that it was not that way, because DumBama was suing Texas over Voter ID.

You replied that I read the entire Voters Rights act, and hopefully, find something in there that supports your point.

I ignored it.

Then you taunted me about not responding to yet another one of your projects you set forth, and that's why we are having this conversation now.

I may not be right all the time, but I have yet to see you admit you were wrong, so people in glass houses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Reality 151,158
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TSM 1,100,059
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sharrp Shooter 255,962
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 46,307
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 26 min BOHICA 41
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min RayOne 1,836
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min Frankie Rizzo 200,580
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 115,180
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 hr neveratfault 247
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••