Obama campaign accused of threatening NAACP official for criticizing president

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: 94.3 WSC 45

President Barack Obama's campaign is being accused by a Chicago leader of the NAACP of threatening and intimidating him for not supporting the president's re-election. David Lowery, the president of the South Suburban Branch of the NAACP in Chicago, says Louis Raymond, the Illinois political director for Obama's campaign, threatened him during a ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Is Obama trying to throw the election so he's not impeached for Benghazi? What gives?
He even put his boot on the neck of the NAACP. Is he still mentally competent? We are free people. Black or white. And you don't want to piss off black people by telling them "You got to do this and you got to do that". That shit doesn't go well with black people.They has enough of that shit coming from white people years ago. Now a black president wants to put them back in chains? Obama has lost his mind. He is OUT OF TOUCH.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#2 Oct 5, 2012
This doesn't come at any surprise.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Some of those people in the NAACP are just too damn White.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Sounds like Obama's campaign people are getting pretty DESPERATE !!!

<bwa ha ha>
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Black people have suffered more under Obama than any other group. Obama didn't even bother to speak before the NAACP. He takes their votes for granted.

It looks like the NAACP has had enough of Obama's abuse.

Obama's campaign is imploding for dozens of very good reasons.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Is Obama trying to throw the election so he's not impeached for Benghazi? What gives?
He even put his boot on the neck of the NAACP. Is he still mentally competent? We are free people. Black or white. And you don't want to piss off black people by telling them "You got to do this and you got to do that". That shit doesn't go well with black people.They has enough of that shit coming from white people years ago. Now a black president wants to put them back in chains? Obama has lost his mind. He is OUT OF TOUCH.
proof this obama is a liar

Mark Levin: Obama voted against waiving Stafford Act 10 days before 2007 ‘race speech’

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-obama...
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
A long time ago when George Wallace was running against Nixon I asked a close friend of mine who is black which candidate he trusted. Surprisingly he said Wallace. I was taken aback until he explained. He basically said that he knew where Wallace stood on civil rights and then said that Nixon pretended not to be prejudiced but in reality hated black people. He said that at least Wallace was honest about his prejudices!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
proof this obama is a liar
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Vince, you are killing me.

Proof, eh?
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
A long time ago when George Wallace was running against Nixon I asked a close friend of mine who is black which candidate he trusted. Surprisingly he said Wallace. I was taken aback until he explained. He basically said that he knew where Wallace stood on civil rights and then said that Nixon pretended not to be prejudiced but in reality hated black people. He said that at least Wallace was honest about his prejudices!
With Obama's Planned Parenthood eugenics policies and support, your story gains a little relevance.
1 post removed
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Chicago style politics as usual and expected.
Terry Lee Robbins

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
I'll never understand why the majority of Blacks and Hispanics still support Obama after the last four years. Black unemployment is officially at 15% and Hispanic unemployment is 12.5%. The actual numbers are 20% for Blacks and 17% for Hispanics. One out of every five black men unemployed. Many of these unemployed rely on welfare, food stamps, WIC, Section 8 housing assistance and a wide variety of programs that Obama is endangering with his reckless borrowing and spending policies. At the rate Obama is going, he will continue the destruction of our National credit rating and spend us over that financial cliff next year. When people who rely on government support receive the news that their benefit checks, food stamps or other benefits are being cut or eliminated., will they regret voting for Obama? Romney is a businessman, he knows how to create jobs and balance the budget. Obama will soon run out of other people's money. The wealthy are fleeing America in droves. The job creators, who are under constant attack by Obama, are afraid to invest in America or to create jobs. Four more years of Obama will only make this worse. Think. Consider your own interests, not your party interests. It would be a bitter victory to vote Obama in November and then watch your family go hungry or starve in 2014. Sleeping in an ally is not a fair price for supporting Obama. Obama does not support anyone or anything else other than his narrow, selfish interests in retaining power.
1 post removed
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 5, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
Chicago style politics as usual and expected.
Nothing will happen.

Charges will be dropped.

Money/favors will change hands.

It's the Chicago way. Move along... nothing to see here.
hipster

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Wow heavy stuff dudes and the dudes against medical weed in cali

Dude thats some bull shet right there .
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 5, 2012
I don't doubt they threatened him. But after that debate -the world knows what a lying pos he is. He can't fix anything, he just makes it worse. All he knows how to do is badmouth someone. Black and white people better wake up.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#17 Oct 5, 2012
"Obama campaign accused of threatening NAACP official for criticizing president"

How dare he criticize Obama! Obviously a racist.
apo

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#18 Oct 5, 2012
4 years ago hope and change sounded great...
the sad part is obuma had his own viewpoint of what hope and change really is
maybe obumas hope and change is to turn his head when America is attacked and murdered by his muslim brothers..that is our hope and change
he knew ,,we only dreamed his hope and change was to make America stronger,,not the united islam state
u know its true,, the whole world thinks all Americans are wimps like him and this will end up in the muslims attacking America on American soil ,,,again
facts r facts
1 post removed
vinny palumbo

United States

#20 Oct 5, 2012
This moolie don't care sqaut for eggplants he'd sell his own mother for a buck.
Back in the day you could buy that mook for a pack of smokes.
For get about it he sucked every Jew dik in Chicago
How else you think he got the nod.
The moolies a phag is what I'm telling you he takes in the a ss
Everyone that's in the know knows this the old Jew fairys
Where nuts about him yea I sh t you not the guys sweet .

Location hidden

#21 Oct 5, 2012
Terry Lee Robbins wrote:
I'll never understand why the majority of Blacks and Hispanics still support Obama after the last four years..
Maybe it's cause dey have memories dat goes back to da last eight years of Bush, hey wot?
DEBT CODE RED

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Oct 5, 2012
Ten days before Obama went to race bait in his now infamous ‘race speech’ from 2007, he voted against an appropriate that would have waived the Stafford Act and was one of only 14 Senators to do so. The appropriation obviously passed which did waive the Stafford Act – no thanks to Obama.

And still he went to that event and falsely used it to race bait.

Listen:
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-obama...

So not only was Obama’s complaint false, it was one he would have lacked standing to raise, given his vote on the issue.

Now, Obama voted against the Stafford Act waiver because it was part of a bill providing funds for the war effort in Iraq. Apparently, Obama’s desire to make sure the surge failed and we lost to al Qaeda in Iraq trumped his concern for the good people of New Orleans.

SO MUCH FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE OF KATRINA THAT BARACK VOTED AGAINST THEM AND THEN RACE BAITED THAT IT WAS THE WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT

VOTE THE BARACK SCUM OUT

Location hidden

#23 Oct 5, 2012
DEBT CODE RED wrote:
Ten days before Obama went to race bait in his now infamous ‘race speech’
Funny how his 'race speech' took five years to become famous and yet know still no one cares.

Why not go back to the birth certificate thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 269,242
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Chimney1 120,521
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 13 min TeaBagging for Am... 90
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 14 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 126
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min fetch almighty 1,124,295
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Duped 158,542
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 22 min Elise Gingerich 18
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 24 min bottlecap 145
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 43 min Smack Down 443
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr Le Duped 185

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE