Sen. Harry Reid to try again with DRE...

Sen. Harry Reid to try again with DREAM Act for immigrants

There are 4086 comments on the www.rgj.com story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Sen. Harry Reid to try again with DREAM Act for immigrants. In it, www.rgj.com reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who was re-elected last week with strong support from Hispanic voters, will make one last push in the final days of the 111th Congress to pass legislation allowing illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children to earn legal status if they attend college or serve in the U.S. military.

Friday November 13th 2010 rgj.com

Senator Reid from Nevada makes a final attempt to pass the Dream Act this year. The current version will allow illegal children to earn a path way to citizenship others threw military service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rgj.com.

First Prev
of 205
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#1 Nov 12, 2010
How about Americans families that can't afford collage for their children ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Every illegal alien that gets a seat in a class is one a legal American student can't get! In-state tuition should apply only to those legal students residing in any particular state otherwise any student who wants to go to another state should get the same benefit and as we well know that doesn't happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
More Looney Left B S

AOL

#3 Nov 12, 2010
RadicalTim wrote:
Harry Reid says F-uck them, he doesn't owe them anything.

It's the legal and illegal latino's that he owes and wants to repay for their votes that kept him in the Senate.
Call 0r FAX Congress

Ukiah, CA

#4 Nov 12, 2010
Call -OUR- congress @ 866 220 0044
DEMAND -OUR- IMMIGRATION LAWS BE ENFORCED !
Send them free faxes @ http://www.capsweb.org 0r http://www.numbersusa.com
NO DREAM ACT-->illegal aliens-->STEAL DREAMS-->from -ALL- AMERICANS !
NO -->AMNESTY-->EVER !!!
GOD BLESS THE U.S.!!!
Sanity Now

Long Beach, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Is there anything in the Dream Act which prevents those awful American kids from taking American flags to school?
Public Schools forbid displays of American patriotism in Mexifornia. Maybe the rest of America will feel the same.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2010
I don't think it will work. Too many pissed off Americans tired of watching their kids get screwed to accommodate the illegals.

Since: Dec 09

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Its all about 2012 now. Remember how your congressman votes and pay him back in 2012. We knocked 60 of the buggers out this time; lets knock out another 60 next time.

Remember, RINOs can be voted out too.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#8 Nov 12, 2010
I've got the tar, anybody have any feathers?
observor

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2010
This senile POS Harry Reid is quite a piece of work. Sad commentary on the caliber of Uhmerikwans from his part of the cesspool that he was re elected. But look, they admit that he wants to repay the latrinos for helping him. So democracy is for sale in Uhmerikwa. Who needs it? We need a leader who will restore our living space. Drive out the invaders and their collaborators. Restore the Republic.
www.DumpDC.com
Corrupt-O-Crats

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2010
RadicalTim wrote:
I agree with you 100% on this one. There are PLENTY of LEGAL American citizens that could use this assistance.

Hey Reid when are you going to represent or stand up for the LEGAL citizens of America ???

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#11 Nov 12, 2010
Commander Bunny wrote:
I've got the tar, anybody have any feathers?
Yep, I'll pluck some chickens tomorrow!
jones

Yorba Linda, CA

#12 Nov 12, 2010
The Democrats just voted in Harry Reed into Office for another term.
pug

Berwyn, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2010
jones wrote:
The Democrats just voted in Harry Reed into Office for another term.
Register and vote in the 2012 election
Down and Out

New York, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2010
Harry Reid may well replace Benedict Arnold as the ultimate American traitor.

Commander Bunny & NON COMPLACENT TWINK - A tar and feather at the very least is in order. I'm thinking more along the lines of the gallows.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#15 Nov 13, 2010
What the Local News Doesn't Show You

&fe ature=PlayList&p=19B5A619C E26C5A4&index=56&playn ext=2&playnext_from=PL

Anti-American protesters in Morgan Hill, CA, students of Live Oak High
School, knocked down a flag from a passing truck, trying to instigate a
brawl, as they spew profanities and anti-American rhetoric. See the video
for yourself.

http://thoughtsbysteve.blogspot.com/2010/05/m...

US Flag desecration - Montbello High School, Maywood P.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Why are they carrying the MEXICAN flag?
Los Brown Berets de Aztlan

"You Are White, You Don't Belong in America" - Brown Berets at All-Star Game

RIOT! Anarcho-Fascists Trash Santa Cruz

Omar Cruz "The Movement" (VIDEO)

Padva

Long Beach, CA

#16 Nov 13, 2010
California could solve the problem with the stroke of a pen. If we agree to take all of the illegals from the other States we can break away from America. It is a Win/Win for everyone. America gets to focus on Americans and California can be whatever it wants to be.

No reason to poison America just because Californians, and a few from the Far Left in other states, don't value their citizenship.
Down and Out

New York, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2010
Padva - Interesting, but that is the coward's way out. Despite the cesspool that Mexifornia has become it is still a state in the union of UNITED states.
Much like a parent with a wayward child that has gone astray Mexifornia, as hideous as it now is, still is part of the family. Any reasonable parent would attempt to correct the child and resume a decent way of life. IMO the same applies here.
If, and that is a big if, worse comes to worse and reconciliation can not be made, be prepared for some mighty large fireworks. I don't think the American citizenry is ready to cede Mexifornia to either Mexihole or self determination as a independent nation.
Screw the Politicians

Clearlake, CA

#18 Nov 13, 2010
They made these lousy trade agreements shipped are jobs overseas. Allowed the Country to be invaded from the South. Put a term limit on all of them vote them out. Get rid of NAFTA and take care of our own.
Padva

Long Beach, CA

#19 Nov 13, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
Padva - Interesting, but that is the coward's way out. Despite the cesspool that Mexifornia has become it is still a state in the union of UNITED states.
Much like a parent with a wayward child that has gone astray Mexifornia, as hideous as it now is, still is part of the family. Any reasonable parent would attempt to correct the child and resume a decent way of life. IMO the same applies here.
If, and that is a big if, worse comes to worse and reconciliation can not be made, be prepared for some mighty large fireworks. I don't think the American citizenry is ready to cede Mexifornia to either Mexihole or self determination as a independent nation.
I don't say this is the BEST option. You just don't know how far California has deteriorated over the last Decade. It is truly a malignant Cancer... mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. The State WILL destroy America if it isn't amputated from the American family of States.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#20 Nov 13, 2010
Phrank wrote:
Too many pissed off Americans tired of watching their kids get screwed to accommodate the illegals.
Are these "pissed off americans" believing they need a scapegoat for their children? My children have never been "screwed" by illegals or legals, so please explain ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 205
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,433,883
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Coffee Party 396,029
News Clinton leads Trump by 5 points in U.S. preside... 6 min kuda 5
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 7 min Nonlib 732
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,391
News Trump at black church? Neighbors say he doesna ... 10 min Cakez1200 49
News NATO boss in autobiography: Obama backed my can... 11 min Castro Rules 1
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 31 min Rider on the Storm 290
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 40 min Memo From Turner 10,606
More from around the web