Girl who performed at Obama inauguration shot dead in Chicago park

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Hadiya Pendleton, who was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire on a group of students.

Comments
101 - 113 of 113 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mi_nina wrote:
It's not the guns, it's the society that we live in....in Europe personal guns are illegal except for a hunting rifle...what prevents some nutcase from taking his hunting rifle into a school and start killing in Lisbon? Madrid? London?...... The culture of the society...that's what, it's not how they think....as a society, America has become violent and cold....shooting and killing is glorified in rap songs, movies, video games,tv shows, etc...
It's not the guns, it's our culture that is bad.
Isn’t people attitudes to guns a part of US culture?
What stops our nutcase’s? no lop holes in background checks because of gun shows and you can't kill 20 people as efficiently with a hunting rifle compared to an assault rifle, that’s what stops our nutcase’s year being as bad as yours.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Did they catch the guy?
Was he a Muslim?
Was it terrorism?
Why isn't the shooter even mentioned?
He/she was.
"A 15-year-old girl who performed in Barack Obama's inauguration festivities has been killed in a Chicago park as she talked with friends by a gunman who apparently was not even aiming at her."
They mention in the last part see or if you want a name wait in till he/she is arrested and judged guilty because until then we don't know who did it.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Would've been sadder if she'd seen one of your silly, hysterical, partisan posts.
Someone should beat you into a coma with a teleprompter, idiot.
Another example of the "caring and loving" Marxist. Advocating violence against his fellow man as he bleats incessantly about "gun violence." A case study in the liberal Marxist mind set. The scary thing is, these nut jobs truly believe they're as sanctimonious as they think they are! Did you ever try to argue with a 5 year old? Same difference.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of the "caring and loving" Marxist. Advocating violence against his fellow man as he bleats incessantly about "gun violence." A case study in the liberal Marxist mind set. The scary thing is, these nut jobs truly believe they're as sanctimonious as they think they are! Did you ever try to argue with a 5 year old? Same difference.
his is a toll unfortunately for me he is on my side of the discussion so please do yourself and me a favour just ignore him.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
his is a toll unfortunately for me he is on my side of the discussion so please do yourself and me a favour just ignore him.
Jolly good, old chap. But. I consider it a sport to keep Marxist's in check. You just use the truth, and they'll eventually hang themselves on their own lies. Cheerio.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our point your government cannot protect anyone because your laws are c*** that's why we want new better laws.
Hey Peirs Morgan, how about you stay on your side of the pond?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Jolly good, old chap. But. I consider it a sport to keep Marxist's in check. You just use the truth, and they'll eventually hang themselves on their own lies. Cheerio.
Tolls can lie to toll people have you heard of poe's law

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Peirs Morgan, how about you stay on your side of the pond?
My name is Frankly not Morgan and no I will not stay on my side of the pond, you are the most powerful nation on earth how can I not be thinking about thing's that effect how powerful the USA is, when your rivals are not that nice a place to live in, China for example

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of the "caring and loving" Marxist. Advocating violence against his fellow man as he bleats incessantly about "gun violence." A case study in the liberal Marxist mind set. The scary thing is, these nut jobs truly believe they're as sanctimonious as they think they are! Did you ever try to argue with a 5 year old? Same difference.
The scary thing is, trolling loons like you have access to computers. And yes, I'm arguing with a 5-year-old now. Not a very smart one, either...:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Jolly good, old chap. But. I consider it a sport to keep Marxist's in check. You just use the truth, and they'll eventually hang themselves on their own lies. Cheerio.
Frankly, Benjy, you wouldn't know a "Marxist" if one came up and slapped you with a copy of Mao's Little Red Book.:)
Independent

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, Benjy, you wouldn't know a "Marxist" if one came up and slapped you with a copy of Mao's Little Red Book.:)
Raciest honky!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Raciest honky!!!!!
Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought.
Independent

Loogootee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought.
Bigot!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••