Girl who performed at Obama inauguration shot dead in Chicago park

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 113

Hadiya Pendleton, who was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire on a group of students.

Read more

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#88 Feb 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
It's a shame that one of the last things this poor girl got to see was Beyounce...lip-synching. And Obama... Teleprompting.
Would've been sadder if she'd seen one of your silly, hysterical, partisan posts.

Someone should beat you into a coma with a teleprompter, idiot.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#89 Feb 1, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Prof and I have gone head to head many of time (all of which I won. LOL *jabs @ Prof*).
But who the f*ck are you to tell someone what they can and cannot say? Like it or not douchebag, everyone has the right to free speech. Just because you my not agree with it doe not mean they do not have a right to say it.
You sir need to learn about morality, virtue, and humanity.
Mr Bill should have your IP address banned.
Thanks for your thoughts, and I agree. I've seen this nut's ravings before, and reported them, but while he's probably harmless someone at Topix should be looking into it. Threats of death and violence, serious ones like these, simply can't be tolerated.

They should definitely look at blocking that IP, if not informing his ISP. Crazy stuff.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#90 Feb 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your thoughts, and I agree. I've seen this nut's ravings before, and reported them, but while he's probably harmless someone at Topix should be looking into it. Threats of death and violence, serious ones like these, simply can't be tolerated.
They should definitely look at blocking that IP, if not informing his ISP. Crazy stuff.
Just as you're mentioning beating a guy you disagree with above...you hypocritical ass, Professor Fartsack. You are getting angrier and more deluded. Thank GOD you are irrelevant in real life but you do have violent tendencies.
1 post removed

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#92 Feb 1, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be aware of this, but anti-asmerican filth have no rights here. They have nothing to do with humanity either. They are a Cancer that is currently being erradicated. I don;t givbe a fuck what any liberal Cancer says or does not say, nor did i tell any of they couldn't. I just instructed them on what was gonna happen if the bastard did here. Learn to read, and after you've done that, learn to comprehend what you just read...that of course assumes you are capable of comprehension. Now quit acting like a fucking liberal piece of shit sticking your nose into stuff that doesn;t concern you.
BTW, I'm not even gonna hazzard a guess what a Staurday Night Live Character has to do with an IP Address, but I can tell you this about this IP Addy I own. It is masked, I am in full control of it, as well as the data line that feeds this system. Basically what that means is all this hardware serves as my own persoanl ISP, and it also means I and I alone am in full control of my own access to the Internet, and have a high badwidth setup that would lead any potential hacker through a gauntlet of numerous Countries and proxies that they'd never find the end of. Hell if anyone was fool enough to try that they wouldn;t even be able to figure out what Country I was from, much less what State or Province.
I tell 'ya, you're another one that basically needs to grow some brain cells, because youy make the Internet a dumber and dumber place with every keypress. hahaha Wow man they make them dumber and dumber every day. I'll let you get back to fudgepacking your buddy Pedofessor now. Buh Bye!
Here, why don't you chew on this for a little while, even though I doubt you understand it.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."--- Thomas Paine
1 post removed
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#94 Feb 1, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert while I was born and raised in Savannah Ga to a heavily armed family..I did grow up and move onward...I believe in the right to bear arms, but I do also believe there needs to be restrictions on the kinds of guns and who should have them.
I have a house in Portugal, I am there several months every year. In Lisbon my husband and I have walked the streets of the Alfama late at night, feeling totally safe because here are no handguns in the population, and the society there is nicer, more respectful of people. Believe me, America has de-evolved into a mean, thoughtless society that respects no one.
It is safer because the society is as you say "nicer" not because of a lack of firearms. You will feel the same way in rural Kansas with a gun in most every house. It is most likely the lack of the thug life where you lived.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#95 Feb 1, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at me lying when I talk about you 'mentioning beating a guy you disagree with above'...can you believe what a hypocritical ass I am, Professor? That's what makes me a Fartsack. You know that being mocked is getting me angrier and more deluded by the minute. Thank SATAN I'm irrelevant - and unarmed - in real life because I do have violent tendencies. Why, I've been known to stamp my little foot in anger on occasion!
You're scaring me now...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#96 Feb 1, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be aware of this, but anti-asmerican filth have no rights here. They have nothing to do with humanity either. They are a Cancer that is currently being erradicated. I don;t givbe a fuck what any liberal Cancer says or does not say, nor did i tell any of they couldn't. I just instructed them on what was gonna happen if the bastard did here. Learn to read, and after you've done that, learn to comprehend what you just read...that of course assumes you are capable of comprehension. Now quit acting like a fucking liberal piece of shit sticking your nose into stuff that doesn;t concern you.
BTW, I'm not even gonna hazzard a guess what a Staurday Night Live Character has to do with an IP Address, but I can tell you this about this IP Addy I own. It is masked, I am in full control of it, as well as the data line that feeds this system. Basically what that means is all this hardware serves as my own persoanl ISP, and it also means I and I alone am in full control of my own access to the Internet, and have a high badwidth setup that would lead any potential hacker through a gauntlet of numerous Countries and proxies that they'd never find the end of. Hell if anyone was fool enough to try that they wouldn;t even be able to figure out what Country I was from, much less what State or Province.
I tell 'ya, you're another one that basically needs to grow some brain cells, because youy make the Internet a dumber and dumber place with every keypress. hahaha Wow man they make them dumber and dumber every day. I'll let you get back to fudgepacking your buddy Pedofessor now. Buh Bye!
LOL!! Hilariously deranged. Now the Internet Tough Guy has turned into SUPER HACKER!!

If you weren't such a violent-talking, threat-making potential shopping mall shooter, I'd just laugh at you. It's those few genuinely crazy posts that have gotten you reported. After that, it's up to Topix to deal with your "high badwidth setup that would lead any potential hacker through a gauntlet of numerous Countries and proxies that they'd never find the end of."

[snicker]

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#97 Feb 1, 2013
OMG, I didn't even notice that he was bragging about his "high BADwidth," either. Even funnier!!

:)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#98 Feb 1, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you just don;t fucking listen to a damn thing your told do you? Remeber what I told you latnight about you making your disapearance from here and what was gonna happen if you didn't? Well true to my word I am going to explain in graphic detail just exactly how a few of us are gonna carry out you liberal pissants erradication. I forewarned you latnight that I would if I saw you here again, and I also forewarned you that it was something you wouldn't read on the internet or would ever be able to imagine. I guess you didn't take me seriously again, and once again are gonna learn the hard way, so true to my word I'm am going to explain 1 of those methods to many of the fine folks who will read this that may not have been instructed on these methods, so that they too will be able to carry them out on many more of you. Remember, you and your ilks suffering is directly attributed to the bullshit you spew on this forum, and everytime you post any mindless bullshit and I see it, it's just gonna get worse each time. If you want more and more of them to suffer even more than they are already gonna be just keep msaking appearances here. AFter I make this next description, you may not believe it, but it can get worse...beleive me. I've been around a long time, and can be a very evil, cold callous individual...for example...
1. Disembowelment - This is not the methods you may have heard of before. It involves making a semi-circular incision witha razor knife just below the stomach. The large intestine is removed carefully so that no breakage or leakage will occur. This is an excruciatingly painful death and the condemned will die slowly over several hours. It is in no way a mercy killing. That would involve the human way of carrying out this punishment by merely gutting the subject, removing all the abdominal organs and slicing them which will cause toxic shock within minutes along massive blood loss. The former way of carrying out this death sentence is an effort to inflict maximum pain while still keeping the condemned alive for as liong as possible...minimal blood loss through cauterizing the incision site, and great care taken not not rupture the intestinal organ while removing it and letting it set in the exposed air will inflict the greatest pain possible. If the individual passes out from pain a small ammounbt of intraveinous stimulant is stab popped into the vein of the condemned to just bring the subject back around but not induce a high.
This can also be combines with burning which I will go into greater detail in another post should your sorry ass decide to remain hardheaded and not get lost from the forums permenently like i told you.
Care must be taken with the heat to apply it to the large intestine that is carefully stretched accross some means of support like a table. Diret heat is not applied, but instead the use of extremely hiot objects in close proximity does the trick. The level of pain can always be escalated if the condemned were to get mouthy with you...I can gurantee you that will shut that lip right up and change it to an immediate blood scream. Remember, they are only there to die, and the individual carying it out gets to decide when and just how much pain they will get to enjoy dishing out.
Now Pedofessor, you need to ask yourself this question...
"Is it worth it for me to keep posting my mindless bulshit on that forum and spreading the very information that is gonna lead to even more suffering for my fellow liberal bastards and whores?"
Think long and hard about that because I have a great deal more to post and if you think those methods above were evil, you ain't seen nothing yet!
I love it when you trailer fatties get all riled up...

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

#99 Feb 1, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a house in Portugal, I am there several months every year. In Lisbon my husband and I have walked the streets of the Alfama late at night, feeling totally safe because here are no handguns in the population, and the society there is nicer, more respectful of people. Believe me, America has de-evolved into a mean, thoughtless society that respects no one.
That is of course until the economy totally collapses.

Are they not on the verge like Spain and Italy? I bet the Auesterity measure being forced upon the people are going over so well..........

Always remember the saying: when people lose everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

#100 Feb 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
OMG, I didn't even notice that he was bragging about his "high BADwidth," either. Even funnier!!
:)
*sniff**sniff*

I think he has a high vinegar content.

*cough**douchebag**cough*

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#101 Feb 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you trailer fatties get all riled up...
I was wondering if it was Ted Nugent.....:)
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#102 Feb 1, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sissy boy calm down and take your meds! You don't scare anybody with your incoherent insane rants!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#103 Feb 1, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
It's not the guns, it's our culture that is bad.
Culture bad, guns bad = Amerikka the Land of the Guns where access to guns is easy peasy.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#104 Feb 1, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet my 401K that she was NOT shot and killed by. Republican voter with a registered gun....I would bet the bank she was shot by a Democratic voter, Obama supporting, non registered gun owner criminal with a rap sheet long as my car. Gun control has NOT kept guns away from the thugs and criminals that rule the streets of Chicago..and liberal Chet pounding is not going to stop it either, arresting theses thugs by the truckloads and throwing away the key might help.
I can guarantee she was killed by a savage black urban ape.

Great work mayor Emanuel . You're as incompetent as your azz hole buddy Barack

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#105 Feb 2, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Isn't the UK the most violent country in the EU?
The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11969...
Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.
Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.
The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.
(Con'd in story link)
violent crime's don't end in a death, so we are still doing better than USA.

Nottingham, UK

#106 Feb 2, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you should watch this. You have enough issues int he UK to deal with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h1KLnbw8RQkXX
We are commenting on people getting killed by weppons what does financial news have to do with it?

Nottingham, UK

#107 Feb 2, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing my point. People looking to government to protect are foolish.
Government cannot protect anyone. They cannot even protect themselves.
The only people that can protect and individual or a family member is the individual themselves. Go ahead call the cops. Watch how long it takes them to show up.
Government did so well in protecting the innocent people that died in the towers, or the workers in Benghazi, or the families in the border towns after funneling in guns to Mexican drug cartels.
That's our point your government cannot protect anyone because your laws are c*** that's why we want new better laws.

Nottingham, UK

#108 Feb 2, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Hitmen????
You think "Hitmen" are the problem????
Sheesh
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL "Crazy" IDIOTS
I mentioned hitmen to complete the list of people who will not be stopped by anything other than gun laws, out of all the points I made you one small part of a bigger point… at lest Kahoki is trying to refute me! What about the point were I said “You will never get all of the guns and knives off the street but you will get off the street will be the majority of automatic assault weapons and knives designed to kill people” what about that! Do you have anything to say about that? Please take these comment’s seriously where you stand on this issue affects people's lives.

Nottingham, UK

#109 Feb 2, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Gangs would kill with spears if they ran out of guns.
Which is harder to do spears can’t be easily concealed like a handgun and have less range so things would still be better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,339
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 1 min novus ordo seclorum 212
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Valerie 320,377
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 1 min grave digger 1,653
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Sunshine 175,729
News Fore! Obama golfs with Alonzo Mourning on Flori... 6 min novus ordo seclorum 6
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 7 min barry 79
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 28 min kuda 141
More from around the web