Rove defends himself against attacks

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: Politico 92

Karl Rove is defending his new super PAC's intention to get involved in primaries, and criticized Bob Woodward's assertion that he was creating a "politburo." "[Bob] Woodward goes on Fox News Sunday and calls me a member of the Politburo," Rove said on Fox News' "Hannity." "The last time I checked the Politburo was the ruling body of the Soviet ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
This is two sides of the same coin, both 'big government' power brokers.
It's like, when elephants fight.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
This is two sides of the same coin, both 'big government' power brokers.
It's like, when elephants fight.
It's the new face of GOP unity.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
DNClite

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>It's the new face of GOP unity.
It's the face of Obama threatening to veto any bill that fought against sequestration. Now he tries to claim it's the republicans idea, even though he is on tape and video making the claims for it. Just how stupid does he think you children are? Even Chuck Todd from CBS ask that question.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Poor Rove, he made a fool of himself at the last election - before and after.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Typical Rovian lies.

Woodward: He's creating a Politburo.

Rove: He said I'm a member of the Politburo, how could that be, it was in the Soviet Union!

Distort the question and it's easy to make yourself sound like you've come up with a clever answer. That's Rove - puffed-up with hot air.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Poor Rove, he made a fool of himself at the last election - before and after.
This from California who makes themselves look like fools everyday!! LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
This from California who makes themselves look like fools everyday!! LOL
At least you admit that Rove made a fool of himself, which was the point.
Sheikn Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#10 Feb 21, 2013
rove is a fat assed sissy boy that should have been arrested for treason years ago!

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#11 Feb 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit that Rove made a fool of himself, which was the point.
Not a big fan of Rove....not a fan at all of the democrats since we lost JFK....he would not be happy with you at this time...

You wouldn't know anything about that.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit that Rove made a fool of himself, which was the point.
Biden is a bigger fool...with jester garb and all the fringes. LMAO

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
This from California who makes themselves look like fools everyday!! LOL
Californians are so jealous of people from Humble, Texas. I heard you saw a tourist a few years ago.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
I did enjoy the picture put out by the
tea party yesterday of KKKarl Rove dressed
in a Nazi uniform.

Excuse my mirth.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Poor Rove, he made a fool of himself at the last election - before and after.
Didn't he.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Californians are so jealous of people from Humble, Texas. I heard you saw a tourist a few years ago.
Yep, they tried to spend the IOU's you gave them.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Typical Rovian lies.
Woodward: He's creating a Politburo.
Rove: He said I'm a member of the Politburo, how could that be, it was in the Soviet Union!
Distort the question and it's easy to make yourself sound like you've come up with a clever answer. That's Rove - puffed-up with hot air.
You mean just like obama and sequestration.

• Obama warns looming sequester would devastate economy - First …
firstread.nbcnews.com/.../02/...sequester-wou...
Feb 19, 2013 • NBC's Chuck Todd says it may feel as ... Obama’s speech was otherwise spent reiterating ... many Republicans have treated the sequester as a ...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a big fan of Rove....not a fan at all of the democrats since we lost JFK....he would not be happy with you at this time...
You wouldn't know anything about that.
I remember JFK, and also know that you don't know squat about what he would be happy with.

Or much of anything else about history...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is a bigger fool...with jester garb and all the fringes. LMAO
Which doesn't say much for your boy Ryan, who got his ass handed him by Uncle Joe....lol

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#20 Feb 21, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean just like obama and sequestration.
• Obama warns looming sequester would devastate economy - First …
firstread.nbcnews.com/.../02/...sequester-wou...
Feb 19, 2013 • NBC's Chuck Todd says it may feel as ... Obama’s speech was otherwise spent reiterating ... many Republicans have treated the sequester as a ...
Shove your moldy spam, you worthless asshat partisan troll.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember JFK, and also know that you don't know squat about what he would be happy with.
Or much of anything else about history...:)
I'll take that bet. Miss. Monroe and pain pills.......he used both quite often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min The Dude 149,098
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min DBWriter 1,189,325
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 312,171
Fiorina VS Clinton Former Ceo blasts Hillary ov... 17 min El Guapo 40
With poll, Obama foundation hints at library's ... 18 min sandy1 4
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 21 min TFCN 2,827
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min LIbEralS 33,905
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min wtf 171,492
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 38 min yup 344
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Silent Echo 1,646
More from around the web