Sands shifting, Riyadh revolts

Sands shifting, Riyadh revolts

There are 1 comment on the The Telegraph story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Sands shifting, Riyadh revolts. In it, The Telegraph reports that:

New York, Oct. 18: Like Julius Caesar in Mark Antony's funeral oration, who declined the crown that was offered, Pakistan yesterday made way for Saudi Arabia to take the Asian seat in the UN Security Council but Riyadh this morning rejected its own victory in the election by the General Assembly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Telegraph.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Good article!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min taletha 8,118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,420,958
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,849
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min RiccardoFire 201,890
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Denny CranesPlace 393,442
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 15 min Eleanor 119
News MSNBC plays KFC fried chicken ad for NAACP pres... 17 min Actual Science 19
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Frankendrumpf 240,186
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 42 min WeTheSheeple 423
More from around the web