White House offers new 30-year permit...

White House offers new 30-year permits for killing eagles under plan to spur wind ...

There are 20 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Dec 6, 2013, titled White House offers new 30-year permits for killing eagles under plan to spur wind .... In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

The Obama administration said Friday it will allow some companies to kill or injure bald and golden eagles for up to 30 years without penalty, an effort to spur development and investment in green energy while balancing its environmental consequences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Rediculous proposal.
Irony

Michigan City, IN

#2 Dec 6, 2013
How ironic that our traitor president would issue an order to murder our national bird.
Canon

Hope, AR

#3 Dec 6, 2013
Irony wrote:
How ironic that our traitor president would issue an order to murder our national bird.
My first thought exactly!!!
Where are all the animal right groups on this?
1 post removed
kygolfer

Philippines

#5 Dec 6, 2013
the national bird is nothing to barrack,he has not been in the states to understand honor or tradition.
if we can surviveve 3 more years with no national war,,ohh happy days-when barrack is gone and we regain our freedom.
u know its true
Dr 7Up

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Irony wrote:
or did he read animal farmacy book from George Orwel;)and Weenie have to mov on..........moore).........
Dr 7Up

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Dec 6, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
My first thought exactly!!!
Where are all the animal right groups on this?
do you pardon yo turkey b4 U ate?!!!;-000

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 6, 2013
The media gives this guy a free pass every time.
lamer

Norwalk, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2013
I thought less regulations where good? Ya'll here do not look like you like proposal. Its not like these permits didnt exist before; normally with a 9 year expiration.
Dr de vinci coke

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Dec 6, 2013
Grogan wrote:
The (me)dia gi-ves this guy a free pass+word every ti/me.
it"s dat EZer 4U2reading?!!;-00
1 post removed
Night Gallery

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 6, 2013
The proud history of tradition and honor of America's most enduring symbol, the bald eagle, means absolutely nothing to Obama. He knows that 30 years is more than enough time to wipe out any species. His utter contempt for America is sickening.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2013
Dr de vinci coke wrote:
<quoted text> it"s dat EZer 4U2reading?!!;-00
Nothing is easy when everything is a lie.
2 posts removed
Dr de vinci coke

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#17 Dec 7, 2013
Grogan wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing is easy when everything is a lie.
reading is not a lie;) It"s how U C IT!!;-000

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 7, 2013
Liberal enviro-terrorists neither care about animals nor the poor people they freeze in winter or make sick with unclean water and pestilence.

I saw a guy in Tahoe last year being interviewed as all his neighbor's homes burned to the ground. He was standing on his roof with a garden house putting out embers as they landed. The reporter asked him why his house was still standing while all the other houses on the street were in various stages of conflagration. He said it was because he broke the local law and raked up the pine needles on his property.

Matches don't start forest fires, liberals do.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Dec 8, 2013
Think of the outrage and uproar if any OTHER form of energy was given that kind of permit.

Seems unconstitutional to me. Unequal treatment is against the 14th Amendment.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#20 Dec 8, 2013
So, is it just the green companies, or can anyone kill eagles now.
sue

Cheshire, CT

#21 Dec 8, 2013
Imagine giving oil companys rights to kill dolphins? yet this is ok?
stormy

Bridgeport, WV

#22 Dec 8, 2013
What will the New Year Bring us? More of
his way of getting rid of all the traditions we
have had for so many years? HIS country doesn't
look like ours anymore. Guess when you voted you didn't listen when he said "changes are going to be
made"! Didn't you even stop to think, maybe
I want and love the country the way it was??
Never entered your mind and it won't when you elect Hillary. Maybe its the time for this
country to end, guess we will find out, won't we?

200 yrs., we had a swell ride, guess the demos. think it should be called ObamaLand!!
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#23 Dec 8, 2013
and the urban youts were given 30 year knockout licenses in the rush to cull the priveleged whites in the name of diversity

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#24 Dec 8, 2013
KitemanSA wrote:
Think of the outrage and uproar if any OTHER form of energy was given that kind of permit.
Seems unconstitutional to me. Unequal treatment is against the 14th Amendment.
You haven't heard, Obama has given himself special powers to interpret the constitution. I mean he can change the ACA law to suit his political agenda, so he can kill eagles and plovers if he wants to. I think it was part of the affirmative action rules.
really

Berlin, Germany

#25 Dec 8, 2013
I saw a guy in Tahoe last year being interviewed as all his neighbor's homes burned to the ground. He was standing on his roof with a garden house putting out embers as they landed. The reporter asked him why his house was still standing while all the other houses on the street were in various stages of conflagration. He said it was because he broke the local law and raked up the pine needles on his property.

Matches don't start forest fires, teabaggers do !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... 1 min Benny 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min -Dont Panic- 384,017
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 1 min Lawrence Wolf 44
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 min woodtick57 884
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 2 min Curtain Rod 122
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 min State of Florida 11,094
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,383,038
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Dee Dee Dee 513
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 48 min Denny CranesPlace 213
More from around the web