Boy Scouts Vote on Allowing Gay Members Could Come Wednesday

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

The Boy Scouts of America's policy excluding gay members and leaders could be up for a vote as soon as Wednesday, when the organization's national executive board meets behind closed doors under intense pressure from several sides.

Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mas vacation

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2013
 
ga^y' again!;)
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I wish the boy scouts would just go away. All it has become is an agenda for gays.
mas vacation

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2013
 
gossamer wrote:
I wish the boy scouts would just go away. All it has become is an agenda for gays.
have U tryin Panda chow mein?;)
goose

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Boy Scouts will suffer loss.
Some will find or create an alternative.
mas vacation

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 6, 2013
 
need more cookies ceo!;)

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goose wrote:
The Boy Scouts will suffer loss.
Some will find or create an alternative.
You mean the Nazi Party?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Nazi Party?
I think it's called the Progressive Party today. This time it's really for your own good.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I ws a kid in Boy Scouts many people screamed about black and mexicans being in Boy Scouts oh how the bigotes hated the idea...LIKE THE BIGOTS TODAY DO WTH SAME SEX PEOPLE...
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The bigot kids will just join the KKK like there dad and mom are in. And like rest of there church belongs to.
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Aren't the gays afraid that the staright kids will impose their beliefs on them.

Like that weenie goes on a stick and not up my butt.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gossamer wrote:
Aren't the gays afraid that the staright kids will impose their beliefs on them.
Like that weenie goes on a stick and not up my butt.
Think the gay kids can teach the straight nazi bigoted pig kids about tolerance and love and compassion...Something religous nazi GOp slime are not taught at home..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 6, 2013
 
goose wrote:
The Boy Scouts will suffer loss.
Some will find or create an alternative.
Probably best that people like that sequester themselves from society.

Perhaps they can find some nice land in outland Utah or the woods of Idaho?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 6, 2013
 
gossamer wrote:
Aren't the gays afraid that the staright kids will impose their beliefs on them.
Like that weenie goes on a stick and not up my butt.
The straights have been imposing their beliefs on us all our lives, so we're used to it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 6, 2013
 
gossamer wrote:
Aren't the gays afraid that the staright kids will impose their beliefs on them.
Like that weenie goes on a stick and not up my butt.
you've been putting wienies up your butt? why?
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Think the gay kids can teach the straight nazi bigoted pig kids about tolerance and love and compassion...Something religous nazi GOp slime are not taught at home..
You wouldn't know tolerance if someone stuck it up your poop hole.

Tolerance hahahaha yeah right gay moron.

Keep trying. Why don't gays come up with their own gay boy scouts and quit trying to force their beliefs on everyone.

Learn some tolerance.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know tolerance if someone stuck it up your poop hole.
Tolerance hahahaha yeah right gay moron.
Keep trying. Why don't gays come up with their own gay boy scouts and quit trying to force their beliefs on everyone.
Learn some tolerance.
I know what tolerance is...I have to tolerate you NAZI pig religous slime everyday.....You spew your hate and bigotry all over..I TOLERATE YOU HITLER TRASH EVERYDAY.......

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know tolerance if someone stuck it up your poop hole.
Tolerance hahahaha yeah right gay moron.
Keep trying. Why don't gays come up with their own gay boy scouts and quit trying to force their beliefs on everyone.
Learn some tolerance.
Why should we have to form our own scouting group when we can just force the current BSA to stop discriminating instead?
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know tolerance if someone stuck it up your poop hole.
Tolerance hahahaha yeah right gay moron.
Keep trying. Why don't gays come up with their own gay boy scouts and quit trying to force their beliefs on everyone.
Learn some tolerance.
YOU RELIGOUS NAZI PIGS ARE THE ONES FORCING YOUR BS CULT ONTO OTHERS.......Deal with it it is 2013 not 1413 anymore there hitler boy..........FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.....YES ALL NAZI PIG
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU RELIGOUS NAZI PIGS ARE THE ONES FORCING YOUR BS CULT ONTO OTHERS.......Deal with it it is 2013 not 1413 anymore there hitler boy..........FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.....YES ALL NAZI PIG
You sound vile. A lot of hatred built up in you. I hope you don't own any guns. I hope none of the little boys in the boy scouts come accross someone like you.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound vile. A lot of hatred built up in you. I hope you don't own any guns. I hope none of the little boys in the boy scouts come accross someone like you.
I am only fighting back againt the vile hate of your kind there hitler boy..

yes do own guns ahve to defend myself and family againt you nut job religosu pukes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••