Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac

Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac

There are 90 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Aug 22, 2014, titled Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

Politico's Glenn Thrush reports in this week's edition of the magazine that Al Sharpton has become President Barack Obama's "go-to man on race" in Ferguson and elsewhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2014
The question being raised is interesting here. Does Al Sharpton cause more division or healing in places like Ferguson, MO?

Why is he the "go-to person" instead of any number of Black intellectuals?

Michael Eric Dyson
Cornel West
Donna Brazile
Gwen Ifill
Julianne Malveaux
SoObvious

Ashburn, VA

#2 Aug 23, 2014
On August 19, 1991, a tragic accident left 7-year old Gavin Cato dead. Searching for an outlet, many in the community placed the blame for the death of the young African-American child on the Jewish driver of the car and the Jewish emergency responders who failed to revive the child. Some discontented members of the neighborhood proceeded to exploit the situation by encouraging violence, culminating in deadly riots that led to the death of Jewish community member Yankel Rosenbaum, who was stabbed repeatedly in the back and beaten severely by a group of young black men shouting “kill the Jew.” Without any connections to the crime or any remote culpability to the death of Gavin Cato, Rosenbaum was targeted due to his religious affiliation.

Before the riots, Sharpton yelled, "if the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." In the days following the death of these two innocent individuals, Rev. Sharpton would lead a march through Crown Heights, over the objections of Mayor David Dinkins. At the march, Yankel Rosenbaum was never mentioned, and protestors chanted "No Justice, No Peace" as they marched through the New York Streets. A few days after the death of Rosenbaum, at a eulogy at Cato’s funeral, Sharpton stated,“All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatch, no skinnin' and grinnin'." One banner at the rally read, "Hitler did not do the job."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-sha...
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Obama, Holder, Sharpton - the top 3 race baiters in America today.

The question that should be raised is, why isn't Sharpton doing 20 years in a Federal Slammer?

Lastly, Breitbart's stealing my material. Sharpton is Obama's "White House Race Relations Secretary."

I've been saying it since Obama returned from his 7-week Hawaii vacation following his Apology Tour \ President of the World Campaign.
2 posts removed
JRR

Wappingers Falls, NY

#6 Aug 27, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
The question being raised is interesting here. Does Al Sharpton cause more division or healing in places like Ferguson, MO?
Michael Eric Dyson
Cornel West
Donna Brazile
Gwen Ifill
Julianne Malveaux
I don't know that it's so much Sharpton being a go-to as much as it's Sharpton injecting himself into things he needs to keep his silly ass away from. I still can't quite figure Sharpton out. I've heard him say some brilliant things when not in the spot light, but once he's in full view the stupidity pours out of him. I tend to believe this is a matter of job security. Stirring the pot keeps him and those like him (Jackson, etc.) relevant amongst those that believe they're being represented well by these numbskulls.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#7 Aug 27, 2014
I can't believe people are on here cop bashing instead of addressing the elephant in the room which is michael brown and all the inner city slum like him. He is dead because he was a bad person. His parents are responsible for raising him who was destined for a life of crime. They should be thanking the cop who shot him for correcting their mistakes. Not to mention the hefty settlement they most certainly will get. The media keeps reporting that he was going to be starting collage last week, And so what if he did collage doesn't make him any less a thug. Has anybody actually proven this and would you want your kids sitting next to him or hanging out on the corner with him and his band of low life hood rats? Wake up and put the blame on who is really deserving.
yep

Pickering, Canada

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Al Sharpton: Obama's talking monkey.
1 post removed
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
Michael Eric Dyson
Cornel West
Donna Brazile
Gwen Ifill
Julianne Malveaux
The short answer is that Rev. Sharpton is a political activist in his advocacy for human rights.

A more thorough answer would, of course, question your premise that Rev. Sharpton is President Obama's "go-to person." Politico's Glenn Thrush's "report" in this week's edition of the magazine that Al Sharpton has become President Barack Obama's "go-to man on race" in Ferguson and elsewhere is no more than a statement of his opinion, which seems biased since the President has not honored Rev. Sharpton with any such title even though he appears to recognize him as a political activist who advocates for human rights.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Aug 27, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The short answer is that Rev. Sharpton is a political activist in his advocacy for human rights.
A more thorough answer would, of course, question your premise that Rev. Sharpton is President Obama's "go-to person." Politico's Glenn Thrush's "report" in this week's edition of the magazine that Al Sharpton has become President Barack Obama's "go-to man on race" in Ferguson and elsewhere is no more than a statement of his opinion, which seems biased since the President has not honored Rev. Sharpton with any such title even though he appears to recognize him as a political activist who advocates for human rights.
No matter how many innocent people get in his way.
1 post removed
stranger

Bronx, NY

#13 Aug 27, 2014
Blk ppl love to criticize sharpton but as soon as something goes down he's the first one called
1 post removed
Jimmy Rustle

Newburgh, NY

#15 Sep 21, 2014
Racism is wrong, period. Groids are not people, however. They are a higher species of primate that sometimes acts human between bongo parties, TNB and gibs me dat.
X-TREME BIAS

UK

#16 Sep 21, 2014
What I wanna know is when is Sharpcoon going to submit to a drug test to see if he test positive for cocaine? I ain't buying that rapid weight loss diet program especially since he has been suffering from recurring nosebleeds lately.

squeezers

The Woods

#17 Sep 22, 2014
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
What I wanna know is when is Sharpcoon going to submit to a drug test to see if he test positive for cocaine? I ain't buying that rapid weight loss diet program especially since he has been suffering from recurring nosebleeds lately.
While they are at it test to see if he's positive for HIV. HIV will also cause rapid weight loss.
KLUX

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Sep 22, 2014
The sooner the race war starts, the better!

squeezers

The Woods

#19 Sep 22, 2014
KLUX wrote:
The sooner the race war starts, the better!
The sooner it starts the sooner we can finish it.
mcccmar

Nyack, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
Michael Eric Dyson
Cornel West
Donna Brazile
Gwen Ifill
Julianne Malveaux
the issue is that al sharpton is a racial arsonists who keeps people divided for his own self aggrandisement and personal gain. There is nothing of worth is this man - if tv went out of business he wouldnt be bothered with any of this . He disgusts me

squeezers

The Woods

#21 Sep 27, 2014
mcccmar wrote:
<quoted text> the issue is that al sharpton is a racial arsonists who keeps people divided for his own self aggrandisement and personal gain. There is nothing of worth is this man - if tv went out of business he wouldnt be bothered with any of this . He disgusts me
Yes he really is a very disgusting little person.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 27, 2014
squeezers wrote:
I can't believe people are on here cop bashing instead of addressing the elephant in the room which is michael brown and all the inner city slum like him. He is dead because he was a bad person. His parents are responsible for raising him who was destined for a life of crime. They should be thanking the cop who shot him for correcting their mistakes. Not to mention the hefty settlement they most certainly will get. The media keeps reporting that he was going to be starting collage last week, And so what if he did collage doesn't make him any less a thug. Has anybody actually proven this and would you want your kids sitting next to him or hanging out on the corner with him and his band of low life hood rats? Wake up and put the blame on who is really deserving.
Seems like you could use a little collAge, nincompoop. If every bad person deserved death, you wouldn't be posting here.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 27, 2014
yep wrote:
Al Sharpton: Obama's talking monkey.
Jealous that you didn't get the job?

Location hidden

#24 Sep 27, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>The sooner it starts the sooner we can finish it.
And the sooner white racists can be turned into compost.

Location hidden

#25 Sep 27, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
Michael Eric Dyson
Cornel West
Donna Brazile
Gwen Ifill
Julianne Malveaux
The reason is that Sharpton has more common sense than these armchair pundits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats seek repeal of ban on federal funding... 1 min Sheriff Joe 529 125
News Donald Trump courts African-American vote durin... 2 min southern at heart 158
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 3 min OccupyThis 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min positronium 7,517
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Frankendrumpf 239,235
News Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Gue... 5 min OccupyThis 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,417,839
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 26 min TRUMP FAN 273
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Coffee Party 393,236
More from around the web