Damn the critics - Michelle is a star

There are 403 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Damn the critics - Michelle is a star. In it, New York Post reports that:

I break with my fellow conservatives and even some liberals to praise the first lady, not to trash her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#255 Mar 7, 2013
Harv, you talk too much
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#256 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your projection of your own hypocrisy onto me, hater. Ultimately, it doesn't matter why you hate our President and his family, only that you do. That's what makes you a turd.
Your "opinion" is a pile of bull-droppings and stinks to high heaven.
How old are you? I despise communism and anyone who attempts to erode our Constitution. This does not make me a racist in the slightest bit. When the president and his wife sneer at the flag and scoff during solemn ceremonies, you bet I'm going to despise them. When they demonstrate their blatant racism and expect a free pass, you bet I'm going to be sickened by their hypocrisy. How can you even say with a straight face that I'M a racist when the oscummas' own preacher damned this country along with all the 'whites' in it. I can't believe that you can even say with a straight face that anyone who condemns that kind of trash talk is racist. So....the oscummas have opened the gates. They have drawn the line in the sand and beergate was place. oscumma has been using the media to get the race wars going. Before his slimey self slithered into office, America was a post racial society. Well, not totally because the non blacks were enduring increasing discrimination and violence. It's now beginning to surface now that the media is revealing it's racist self. So, if you would kindly get your nose out of your asz, you would realize where the stench has originated.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#257 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your projection of your own hypocrisy onto me, hater. Ultimately, it doesn't matter why you hate our President and his family, only that you do. That's what makes you a turd.
You stupid sonofabitch he said he hated Michelle and Barack not his family.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#258 Mar 7, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Pud.
LMAO, that's a term I haven't seen for a long time!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#259 Mar 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And Mitt Romney went fine until his battery died.
What does Romney have to do with Bush 43?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#260 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you feel about Mr and Mrs GW Bush?
Barry O

United States

#261 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
And another entry on my list.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#262 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I absolutely hate moochelle and her dumbo earred husband but race has absolutely nothing to do with it.?
Your hate and disrespect for the First Family tells us more about you than you problaby hope.

Yes, have issues with what they say and do, but many of you make disrespectful childish prepubescent remarks that sometimes verge on racism - but always show disrespect, hate, petty partisanship and ignorance.

Perhaps its just a derangement syndrome?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#263 Mar 7, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you feel about Mr and Mrs GW Bush?
Interesting question - don't believe Mrs. Bush was that smart or effectual but didn't care a fig if she ate lobster, wore 200 dollar shoes or her shape/hair or looks. Silly superficial stuff, isn't it?

Bush-baby was a disaster for our country and have no respect for his leadership, character and opinion but he was our president and should have some respect for the office. Didn't ask for his burfff certificate, did not want to see his college transcripts and did not think it was funny or respectful when shoes were thrown at Bush.

It was disrespectful to the office of presidency - and perhaps that is something you folks should think about before you spew your hate.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#264 Mar 7, 2013
when things get rough, she might like lobster flavored ramen noodles...goes nicely with arugula
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#265 Mar 7, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate and disrespect for the First Family tells us more about you than you problaby hope.
Yes, have issues with what they say and do, but many of you make disrespectful childish prepubescent remarks that sometimes verge on racism - but always show disrespect, hate, petty partisanship and ignorance.
Perhaps its just a derangement syndrome?
Apparently, this kind of thing is all too familiar to you. For the moment, I have the right to say the moronic purple lipped dumbo earred fairy is married to the ugliest pig faced witch ho in the entire country. Not sure how it 'verges' on racism because it does describe them, in my view. You may think they remind you of an old boyfriend or girl friend but you are free to share if you'd like. Moochelle is not a star in my opinion and I have the freedom to say what I think....even if it does upset your sensitive self. I can't help it the first floozy looks like she's sitting on a cactus plant all the time.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#266 Mar 7, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting question - don't believe Mrs. Bush was that smart or effectual but didn't care a fig if she ate lobster, wore 200 dollar shoes or her shape/hair or looks. Silly superficial stuff, isn't it?
Bush-baby was a disaster for our country and have no respect for his leadership, character and opinion but he was our president and should have some respect for the office. Didn't ask for his burfff certificate, did not want to see his college transcripts and did not think it was funny or respectful when shoes were thrown at Bush.
It was disrespectful to the office of presidency - and perhaps that is something you folks should think about before you spew your hate.
The Bush's didn't tear this country down the way the scumbag and his pug faced with ho has. There's a difference. They didn't take continual million dollar vacations on the taxpayers dime, did they? These disrespectful racist pigs are raping this country of it's money while they live like militant royalty. They don't deserve respect. They deserve to be drop shipped in North Korea and left with nothing but the nitwit's golf clubs.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#267 Mar 7, 2013
Lets be totally honest here Obamas ole lady is a vile raciest women, she has no business representing the USA, she despises white even that buffoon VP Biden, it has been pounded in her head that whitey is out to get her.
BPT

United States

#268 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor ALSO KNOW AS THE PANSY NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thaks for playing the race card, Klansman, but I'm neither a woman nor black. And I based my comments on your OWN WORDS, not some grievance of my own. What's the matter, don't want to take responsibility for what you say?
Your hatred of our First Lady is contemptible. You're a coward, but certainly not a man.
Awwww, poor little baby complains about "hatred" with strangers on one of the stupidest sites on the internet. I`d bet you are a homosexual, you act like one. You can`t control your emotions.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#269 Mar 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
when things get rough, she might like lobster flavored ramen noodles...goes nicely with arugula
Or peanuts and bananas.
Face Reality

United States

#270 Mar 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to my wife about how deranged some Topix contributors are. I used you as an example.
:) I bet that made her smile. Next time she lets you get close enough, tell her I said "Hi and thanks for the fun".*
Face Reality

United States

#271 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Progressive Party," Progressives do NOT simply attack others for no reason as Righties do, and your blame of African-Americans verges on racism.
If we "drop into third world status" it will be the fault of people like you.
Progressives attack people for any reason they dream up.
They are the most slanderous liars who will attack any person who represents morality, traditional American values, success and integrity. They will even attack people for simply being free and happy. They hate anyone who will not bow down to them. They want respect they don't deserve and they will take revenge on anyone who hints of being a person of integrity.
They hate all people who belong to the Spirit of Truth.
They are spawns of a lying spirit, un American and a threat to the free world.

They are envious and vindictive. "Voting is the best revenge"!!!!!!
1 post removed
Face Reality

United States

#273 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>And you just said that you don't attack folks.......love your hypocrisy. I absolutely hate moochelle and her dumbo earred husband but race has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's what they stand for is what turns my stomach. I hate them and each and every commie in their administration.
Cowardly? Because I am sharing my opinion? Is that what the regime is now feeding their sheep?
I agree. Race has nothing to do with it. The black anti Americans are just as bad as the white anti Americans.
Face Reality

United States

#274 Mar 7, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Um, The Professor's "wife" has a five o'clock shadow. But he dolls up real nice...
Tha Professor has the convoluted logic of all the Obama supporters. They are nuts.
Face Reality

United States

#275 Mar 7, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid sonofabitch he said he hated Michelle and Barack not his family.
Tha Professor probably considers himself to be a member of the Obama family. Remember Kid Rock thinks Obama is his Dad. Professor probably considers Obama to be Father of his country just as the Kid does. They don't want their Daddy to bite them in the azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Bluestater 1,232,047
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 6 min xxxrayted 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min McDermott 182,221
News NEA president impressed with Del Valle Elementa... 21 min English only 1
News Pregnant Anna Duggar Smiles and Shows Baby Bump... 24 min Tazo 3
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 34 min xxxrayted 1,977
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 50 min Belle Sexton 59,884
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Scrutiny 189,653
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 328,251
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 5 hr mitt s santorum s... 107
More from around the web