House GOP plans vote on 'Plan B'

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLUK-TV Green Bay

The Republican-controlled House pushed ahead Thursday with a bill that would raise taxes on people earning over $1 million a year as hopes faded for a pre-Christmas deal between President Barack Obama and Speaker John Boehner to avert the so-called "fiscal cliff." Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said lawmakers would return to the Capitol ... (more)

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Plan b should be to fire JOhnny boy and his puppets.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Unbelievable. Boehner came up Snake Eyes with his own proposal this week, McConnell filibustered his own Bill in the Senate last week.

The Republican party is discombobulated and taking America down the sewer with them. Boehner is sure to be another disgrace One Term Speaker in the same fashion as Newt Gingrich.

The Republicans screwed America and, are now slithering out of Washington to return to their districts and Christmas Vacation.

This brings a new meaning to Lame Duck Session
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
I would very much like to see John Boehner, Mitch McConnell and most of all Eric Cantor pay a visit to Beacon House: a day program for brain injury survivors on Virginia Beach Blvd. in VA Beach, VA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 3 min xxxrayted 137
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min zionism is racism 200,652
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min db Writer 151,499
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Quirky 257,080
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min db Writer 1,101,774
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 10 min liberal waiting o... 11,740
Only the White House is talking about a governm... 11 min blade007 16
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 18 min Concern Citizen 1,690
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 41 min DeDominicis 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••