IRS lost emails by official in tea pa...

IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe

There are 849 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 13, 2014, titled IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

This May 22, 2013 file photo shows Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#199 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Not by you, azz wipe, not figuratively and certainly not ever literally, the only danger you put anyone in is biting down a little hard when they are powerwashing your tonsils.
You ton of flour arrived. You can help Crappy find the wet spot.
2 posts removed

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#202 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by you, azz wipe, not figuratively and certainly not ever literally, the only danger you put anyone in is biting down a little hard when they are powerwashing your tonsils.
awe....poor little emotional, paco.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#203 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay, LyingC*t74.

There some people who think they can post under three or four different aliases and nobody else would notice.

The world is full of stupid people, eh?

Cat74 wrote, " Women aren't stupid, they are just slow."
You and crappy have mastered the art.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#204 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>~stomp stomp stomp~

You ton, eh, Au Dumboi?

You tip the scale this morning?
Every time you get on the scale it says One At A Time please.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205 Jun 17, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and crappy have mastered the art.
You have been practising since 2008, Au Dumbo.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#206 Jun 17, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you get on the scale it says One At A Time please.
I don't have to drive out to the weigh station to get an accurate reading, Au Dumbo.

Move along: you are tying up the truckers...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#207 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to drive out to the weigh station to get an accurate reading, Au Dumbo.
Move along: you are tying up the truckers...
how does someone post over 94000 posts in 3 years?

with rosie in the other hand.

get a life.
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#208 Jun 17, 2014
This lie about the crashed Computer is probably the worst, and most obvious lie Obama, or his people have ever told. Issa is subpoenaing the hard drive, and we can get some 14 year old Computer geek to retrieve the information. Then we can put those who lied under oath in jail, and go on abut our business. These Obama people have to be the dumbest people in Government.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#209 Jun 17, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
how does someone post over 94000 posts in 3 years?
with rosie in the other hand.
get a life.
When a person constantly lies apparently it's easy. Ain't that right brokeback mountain2626?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#210 Jun 17, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
how does someone post over 94000 posts in 3 years?
.
Ask Au Dumbo.
1 post removed
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#212 Jun 17, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
This lie about the crashed Computer is probably the worst, and most obvious lie Obama, or his people have ever told. Issa is subpoenaing the hard drive, and we can get some 14 year old Computer geek to retrieve the information. Then we can put those who lied under oath in jail, and go on abut our business. These Obama people have to be the dumbest people in Government.
When there's no morals or integrity it's easy for the clowns to TRY to pull stunts like this. The gullible sheep fall for it all the time.

Look at bareback liar2626."IT"S" living proof.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#213 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have repaired several thousand computers with crashed hard drives.
Wipe your chins, Scrote.
bullsh!t

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#214 Jun 17, 2014
And where does Hillary, the expectant leader of the Democrat party, stand? Why, her silence roars!
We have here telling evidence of abuse of power by the President to influence an election. And, yet she is silent. This is a familiar situation for Mrs. Clinton.
She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and scurrilous conduct.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clinto...

Apparently, Hillary is of the mind that turn-about is fair play. My hope is that when the Democrats are removed from office --from power!-- that our new representatives so not have the same mindset.

We need to undo, not continue, the assault on democracy in this Republic.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#215 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have repaired several thousand computers with crashed hard drives.
Wipe your chins, Scrote.
Ding,ding,ding LIE OF THE YEAR. Your pathetic.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#216 Jun 17, 2014
Several thousand.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#217 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Several thousand.
YES several thousand lies.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#218 Jun 17, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
Your pathetic.
Uh huh.

Your an idiot. Say hello to Butters for me, eh?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#219 Jun 17, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
And where does Hillary, the expectant leader of the Democrat party, stand? Why, her silence roars!
We have here telling evidence of abuse of power by the President to influence an election.
You don't even have evidence of the POTUS nodding his head.

Wipe your chin, shug.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#220 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
Your an idiot. Say hello to Butters for me, eh?
Who's butters? Your lies get more outlandish as the days go by. Why oh why hasn't the Obozo administration offered you a job yet. They loves them some liars.
1 post removed

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#222 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have evidence of the POTUS nodding his head.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Piffle.
This administration supports the lie that the evidence was lost. You and I know that he is simply marking time to avoid impeachment for abuse of power. Not on this front, but also for Benghazi. Not to mention overthrowing the elected government in Ukraine in order to get Biden's son a job!

I'll give you this, though. Obama is very good at hiding information. But, you cannot deny this

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Tr...

But, if the IRS scandal was the only thing being covered up, you might have a point. Sadly, it isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min River Tam 37,103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,620,358
News Former Trump aide Bannon had ties to Harvey Wei... 1 hr Fate Of The World 51
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Enquiring Mind 322
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 1 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 65
News Hillary Clinton: Americans elected 'someone who... 2 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 79
News Anarchist rampage in Berkeley renews free speec... 2 hr RecoveringRacist 75
More from around the web