Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

If you stand here today "a freed slave" ... that would make me a survivor of Bull Run, A natural born civil war veteran.

Should I scream for justice? Should I scream for payment? My ancestors fought in the civil war. As a Yankee one of my great Grandfathers was shot in his arm, lost the use of that arm and was unable to return to farming. Should I scream I want compensation because of the loss of income for my family? LMAO
I would do just that if I was a filthy leftwinger BUT I am not. I am a real American and we have more integrity than to expect the federal gov to pay a debt like that. HOWEVER, If my ancestors would have realized the cost to the decent people of the USA they would have fought to set the slaves free but would have requested all freed slaves sign a paper that would require them to assimilate or leave the USA.

Where is the outrage over the killing of the baby in Georgia? Was the mother and baby shot by a freed slave? For WHAT? Money to buy a bag of skittles?

I am sick of the Leftwingers calling the rest of us racists because we have the intelligence to know that they are FOS.

Lefties need to keep their nose in their own cup of soda and don't be concerned over what size Pepsi/Coke others buy. They should keep their nose in their own bank account and not in mine. The damned thieves should keep their hands in their own pocket and not in someone elses. Pay for their own birth control pills and pay for their own medical marijuana. They should buy their own skittles with their own money. If they can't afford a bag of candy they should try to earn it by doing something to help someone else. They should not expect to be paid more than they are worth. There should be no minimum wage requirement. There should be more freedom and a flat tax or fair tax with less requirements. Free people should not be required to file paper work and report to the government every year.

President Obama should have given me the million dollars he spent on his golfing vacation considering it was my forefathers who set the American black men free.
I mean what about my Great Grandfathers arm and loss of his ability to provide for his family? Oh the injustice of it all.
WTbeeb

Pass Christian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow, do you feel alittle better after all that?

It seems to me the only people we may owe anything to is the American Indians.You know, since we claimed all the land and left them 5% of it, killed over 87% of their people. treated them as a different species and cheated them.

sorry for your loss, but who is the one bitc&ing here.
Battle of Bull

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WTbeeb wrote:
Wow, do you feel alittle better after all that?
It seems to me the only people we may owe anything to is the American Indians.You know, since we claimed all the land and left them 5% of it, killed over 87% of their people. treated them as a different species and cheated them.
sorry for your loss, but who is the one bitc&ing here.
"WE" don't owe the American Indians anything. Maybe you owe them but I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••