Trump's Culture of Lies Comes Back to...

Trump's Culture of Lies Comes Back to Haunt Him

There are 24 comments on the The Washington Monthly story from Monday Dec 3, titled Trump's Culture of Lies Comes Back to Haunt Him. In it, The Washington Monthly reports that:

As of September, Donald Trump had told over 5,000 lies as president, according to the fact checkers at the Washington Post . But it's not just that Trump lies, he creates a culture of lying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Monthly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Tuesday Dec 4
President Trump is doing a great job in spite of the politically motivated news media whose credibility all but vanished after the 2016 election. And who do the Democrats have? Do they even have a program? They already look kind of funny with their probable ticket of old White Establishment Biden and radical Communist Ocasio-Cortez. Thanks but I'll stick with Trump.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#2 Wednesday Dec 5
Yes, Desperate Donald Trump is doing a great job lying, and has surpassed all previous US Presidents in this area.
Just Another Guy

Danielson, CT

#3 Thursday Dec 6
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yes, Desperate Donald Trump is doing a great job lying, and has surpassed all previous US Presidents in this area.
Except Clinton?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Thursday Dec 6
Just Another Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Except Clinton?
Except no one.
bohart

Morristown, TN

#5 Thursday Dec 6
Just Another Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Except Clinton?
The other day I was watching a video of der sleek meister, Clinton after the trade agreement with the Chinese ,getting them into the WTO. He said,,," this will ensure American access to Chinese markets" WRONG! they had tariffs of 20 to 40 percent on cars AND OUTRIGHT BANS ON SOME PRODUCTS that was a lie. He said , " This will mean American factories will stay here " WRONG! 55'000 MANUFACTURING FACILITIES disappeared from America in the next 12 years. He stated that this agreement will protect our intellectual property in China,,WRONG! They stole it by ever increasing leaps. etc.,etc.,

Either he was too damn stupid to know what he signed, or he betrayed the American people.

Like with NAFTA
Just Another Guy

United States

#6 Thursday Dec 6
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>

The other day I was watching a video of der sleek meister, Clinton after the trade agreement with the Chinese ,getting them into the WTO. He said,,," this will ensure American access to Chinese markets" WRONG! they had tariffs of 20 to 40 percent on cars AND OUTRIGHT BANS ON SOME PRODUCTS that was a lie. He said , " This will mean American factories will stay here " WRONG! 55'000 MANUFACTURING FACILITIES disappeared from America in the next 12 years. He stated that this agreement will protect our intellectual property in China,,WRONG! They stole it by ever increasing leaps. etc.,etc.,

Either he was too damn stupid to know what he signed, or he betrayed the American people.

Like with NAFTA
Thanks for helping to prove my point.
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#8 Friday Dec 7
Yes, Trump is doing such a brilliant job handling the China trade file, the US Stock Markets are crashing and the US Trade Deficit is at a record high!

Just wait until China starts dumping US Treasuries at the same time Trump needs to borrow more to pay for his tax handouts to his Corporate Welfare Bum golf buddies!

The Great Trumpression may be the result!
2 posts removed
Just Another Guy

United States

#11 Friday Dec 14
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Except no one.
Oh that rapier wit again!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Friday Dec 14
Just Another Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh that rapier wit again!
Shucks! Can't help blubberin'!
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#13 Saturday Dec 15
Most people think Trump is a crude moron utterly devoid of culture.

Not so.

He should claim he is a cultured person because he has a pervasive "culture of lies".
Retribution

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Saturday Dec 15
Trump is a joke wrote:
Most people think Trump is a crude moron utterly devoid of culture.

Not so.

He should claim he is a cultured person because he has a pervasive "culture of lies".
Can you name one lie?

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman MS Lewensky.
1 post removed
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#16 Saturday Dec 15
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you name one lie?

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman MS Lewensky.
He has told thousands of lies. He admits he makes things up. He said he knew nothing about the payment to Stormy Daniels and everyone has heard the tape of him discussing making that payment with Cohen. There is one lie of thousands. You can Google Trump lies and several sites will come up listing them.
1 post removed
Retribution

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Sunday Dec 16
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
<quoted text>

He has told thousands of lies. He admits he makes things up. He said he knew nothing about the payment to Stormy Daniels and everyone has heard the tape of him discussing making that payment with Cohen. There is one lie of thousands. You can Google Trump lies and several sites will come up listing them.
If Trump has told “thousands” of lies it should be easy for you to name one, no lies, no crimes, no collusion.

You may want to stock up on Preperation H, your going to be butt hurt after the 2020 elections, Trump’s approval numbers are better than Obama’s were, I wonder if Hillary will flee to Russia soon.
2 posts removed
Just Another Guy

United States

#21 Sunday
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yes, Trump is doing such a brilliant job handling the China trade file, the US Stock Markets are crashing and the US Trade Deficit is at a record high!

Just wait until China starts dumping US Treasuries at the same time Trump needs to borrow more to pay for his tax handouts to his Corporate Welfare Bum golf buddies!

The Great Trumpression may be the result!
Did you forget that Obama doubled the National Debt, no Trump?
1 post removed
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#23 Sunday
The Washington post puts the Trump lie count at 4, 229.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#24 Sunday
Donald Trump lied 83 times in a single day, according to CNN.
1 post removed
RIP

Omaha, NE

#26 Monday
Let's look at some of the lies of the Mainstream Media and Political Establishment. Like, Hillary won the popular vote. That no significant voter fraud was committed by the Democratic Party. That Trump's support is dwindling and few show up for Trump Rallies. That few attendeded Trump's Inauguration. Trump is racist. That Mueller is closing in on Russian Collusion. Add to that, the Mainstream Media running cover for Uranium One, Obama's body count, Hillary's body count, the Bush Family's body count. Add Obama's fake birth certificate(s)and lack of academic records. Illegal aliens don't vote or collect welfare. The Caravan at the Southern Border are Refugees and Asylum Seekers. all these and so much more from the Mainstream Media and Political Establishment are lies. Trump is the most honest Political Leader any of us have seen in our life time. That's why the overwhelming Majority support him. No Matter what the Mega-Corporate Media and Bought and Paid For Political Establishment tell us we are supposed to think.
HayLookASquirrel

United States

#27 Monday
RIP wrote:
Let's look at some of the lies of the Mainstream Media and Political Establishment. Like, Hillary won the popular vote. That no significant voter fraud was committed by the Democratic Party. That Trump's support is dwindling and few show up for Trump Rallies. That few attendeded Trump's Inauguration. Trump is racist. That Mueller is closing in on Russian Collusion. Add to that, the Mainstream Media running cover for Uranium One, Obama's body count, Hillary's body count, the Bush Family's body count. Add Obama's fake birth certificate(s)and lack of academic records. Illegal aliens don't vote or collect welfare. The Caravan at the Southern Border are Refugees and Asylum Seekers. all these and so much more from the Mainstream Media and Political Establishment are lies. Trump is the most honest Political Leader any of us have seen in our life time. That's why the overwhelming Majority support him. No Matter what the Mega-Corporate Media and Bought and Paid For Political Establishment tell us we are supposed to think.
In other words, Trump cannot tell a lie that you wouldn't believe.
PayupSucka

Bridgeport, WV

#28 Monday
Trump is a joke wrote:
Donald Trump lied 83 times in a single day, according to CNN.
Seriously CNN? You can’t start bringing up “facts” and even mention CNN it kills all credibility that you have.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#29 Monday
PayupSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously CNN? You can’t start bringing up “facts” and even mention CNN it kills all credibility that you have.
But you don't question the Washington Post count of over 4,000 lies by Dishonest Donald Trump since he swindled his way into office?

Boy, do you ever look stupid after claiming that Dirty Donald Trump never told a single lie, eh?

HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,875,596
News White House pulls back from shutdown threat ove... 8 min Billogniafarts 5
News Federal judge rules that the Affordable Care Ac... 15 min Hillalryfartsniffer 16
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 20 min They cannot kill ... 33
News Senate Votes to Advance Criminal Justice Overha... 22 min Say What 6
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 29 min Annie Oakly 84
News After judge's ruling against 'Obamacare,' what ... 29 min Say What 8
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 31 min DR X 202
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Swamp is full 121,825
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 1 hr WasteWater 351