US officials: No more conditions impo...

US officials: No more conditions imposed on North Korea for talks

There are 22 comments on the Manila Bulletin story from Mar 11, 2018, titled US officials: No more conditions imposed on North Korea for talks. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

Trump administration officials said Sunday there will be no more conditions imposed on North Korea before a first-ever meeting of the two nation's leaders beyond the North's promise not to resume nuclear testing and missile flights or publicly criticize U.S.-South Korean military exercises. The officials' comments followed the surprise announcement last week that President Donald Trump has agreed to meet the North's Kim Jong Un by May. People watch a TV screen showing North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, left, at the Seoul Railway Station in Seoul, South Korea, Friday, March 9, 2018.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2018
Waste of time. Kim's just going to show up and insult Trump on TV.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Mar 12, 2018
anonymous wrote:
Kim Jong Un is now a CNN reporter? After they way they fawned over him during the Olympics that is no surprise.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2018
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>

Kim Jong Un is now a CNN reporter? After they way they fawned over him during the Olympics that is no surprise.
Kim's hair is that way from when he extracted his head from his arse.
Insight

Peabody, MA

#7 Mar 12, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim's hair is that way from when he extracted his head from his arse.
That explains why Kim and Trump are so much alike.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Mar 12, 2018
anonymous wrote:
Yes, Trump is being played, again.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, Trump is being played, again.
Have Obama show Trump how to send Billions to our enemies and then run and hide from his line in the sand.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2018
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>

That explains why Kim and Trump are so much alike.
Trump backed Kim down and into a corner trurnip, but hey your too stupid to be pro american.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Mar 12, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Have Obama show Trump how to send Billions to our enemies and then run and hide from his line in the sand.
Trump already knows how to call his friends in the Kremlin before airstrikes in Syria so that Assad can move his aircraft out and America can spend a fortune destroying empty hangars.

Then he promises "fire and fury" and says no talks until the DPRK ends its nuke program, and the DPRK mocks him, ignores his demands, and then makes a coy offer of talks with no strings attached which Trump falls for instantly.

A weak stupid POTUS like Trump who is easily conned by anyone who plays to his vanity and hunger for any success after a failed first year is a worse problem than Obama's overly-cautious approach .
2 posts removed
Trump will Cave

Peabody, MA

#14 Mar 12, 2018
After giving in to the NRA and not being able to make Mexico pay for the wall, not expecting much from this meeting.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump already knows how to call his friends in the Kremlin before airstrikes in Syria so that Assad can move his aircraft out and America can spend a fortune destroying empty hangars.

Then he promises "fire and fury" and says no talks until the DPRK ends its nuke program, and the DPRK mocks him, ignores his demands, and then makes a coy offer of talks with no strings attached which Trump falls for instantly.

A weak stupid POTUS like Trump who is easily conned by anyone who plays to his vanity and hunger for any success after a failed first year is a worse problem than Obama's overly-cautious approach .
Sorry sock, you boy Mueller can't find anything nor did the House. Your lie is dead.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2018
Trump will Cave wrote:
After giving in to the NRA and not being able to make Mexico pay for the wall, not expecting much from this meeting.
Yawn, do try to show a semblance of sanity and brains sock.
LeJimbo is a douchebag

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2018
LeJimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, do try to show a semblance of sanity and brains sock.
Even your dumbass is smarter then trump.
Kim will make no agreements and trump will continue to be the global laughing stock the world has been laughing at for a long time now....beleive me.

Sanity? There is no place for sanity in the trump administration.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2018
LeJimbo is a douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>

Even your dumbass is smarter then trump.
Kim will make no agreements and trump will continue to be the global laughing stock the world has been laughing at for a long time now....beleive me.

Sanity? There is no place for sanity in the trump administration.
Really, when did Kim call you and give you his plans. Moron as usual Harvey.
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Really, when did Kim call you and give you his plans. Moron as usual Harvey.
Kim called m during his last military parade to gloat about the fact NK had the military parade of trump's dreams and trump as not invited.
Dear Leader is a sad little man.
Kim sucks too.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 13, 2018
Tie Your Mother Down wrote:
<quoted text>

Kim called m during his last military parade to gloat about the fact NK had the military parade of trump's dreams and trump as not invited.
Dear Leader is a sad little man.
Kim sucks too.
Yeah, I saw that, you were leading the Parade with the North Korean Flag.
Spare Me

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, do try to show a semblance of sanity and brains sock.
Trump was against diplomacy when Tillerson suggested it. In fact, Trump sabotaged Tillersonís efforts with one of the famous Trump Tweets.

Now Trump is all over it because he thinks he is the star of the show.

Trump couldnít behave more like a Diva Drama Queen if he tried.

This is all about Trump desperately trying to keep himself the focus of the entire planet.

Trump is a black hole of need for attention and admiration.

He unfortunately has my attention, but like Lucifer, he will never have my admiration.
2 posts removed
Used to be a democrat

United States

#25 Mar 15, 2018
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>

That explains why I'm such an ass!
Great post!
Used to be a democrat

United States

#26 Mar 15, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard Trump was thinking of bombing Canada! I all for it.
Used to be a democrat

United States

#27 Mar 15, 2018
LeJimbo is a douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>

Even your dumbass is smarter then Hillary!
Kim will make agreements and trump will continue to be the great leader we all know him to be....beleive me.

Greatness? There is a place for greatness in the trump administration.
Amen brother!
LeJimbo is a douchebag

United States

#28 Mar 15, 2018
Used to be a democrat wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen brother!
Why is it necessary to still bring up Hillary? She lost and does not matter anymore.
There is a place for greatness in the trump administration. Lots of places.
But im not seeing the best people getting the jobs.
Honestly, there are a few things that I had hi hopes for. But its just not happening dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,832,369
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min RiccardoFire 20,968
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 10 min Christsharians on... 649
News Dianne Feinstein's announcement about Brett Kav... 15 min Say What 41
News #BelieveSurvivors protests erupt nationwide aga... 22 min sly mongoose 61
News A 2nd woman has accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexu... 22 min Annie Oakly 169
News Congress set to fund government, but not Trumpa... 24 min DR X 40
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min RW Hate Watch 106,705
News Trump's land of delusion 4 hr Hahahlolahah 6,338