GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel

Jun 18, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFTV Orlando

The Republican National Committee has deployed a giant squirrel to follow Hillary Clinton around the country on the book tour for hew new memoir, Hard Choices, mocking her potential 2016 presidential run with the message that, quote, "another Clinton in the White House would be nuts."

Comments
141 - 160 of 412 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 3

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a bullet proof majority for his first 2 years and never spoke to Republicans. In fact he was the first President to pass major legislation, Obamacare, without bi-partisan support. Obama has lied from the day he took office insuring the people he knew how to fix the economy with a $$ TRillion shovel ready jobs stimulus and you can keep your Doctor.
Obama's definition of obstruction is Republicans not caving to his demands. The blame for the economy lies squarely with the CRA passed by Carter, Clinton's directive to allow Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans as well as his refusal to regulate derivatives.
The only thing Obama is good at is campaigning which he has done since he went in office. He has less experience that any president in the last 100 years! He is a disaster
A noted observer

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

I would drink Hillary's bath water, and I don't even like girls!!!!!!
Cat74

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Of course you would, but that still won't get her elected.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Mesmerized Meerkat wrote:
<quoted text>Still haven't come down off the glue I see.How can you say with a straight face (I doubt you are) that Reagan surrounded himself with people that I can only gather you feel comfortable with, when 138 of them were either charged, tried, convicted and in quite a few cases sent to prison? Over his presidency, he grew the IRS to the highest level of employees in history. The Reagan years also saw the highest amount of deficit spending in our history. He also lowered taxes and then promptly closed loopholes and got rid of many, many tax breaks that the working class enjoyed which caused them to owe more than they did previously.You really do need to put the glue bottle down and do some research. Your republican god wasn't who you try to make him out to be. No matter what the reichwing media tells you.
Is it glue or just repub revisionist history?
Cat74

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

It is common sense, Sweety. We have parents that bring their children to school that are Democrats, so we can't talk politics. Now it is the parents that are talking to each other about the horror of the New Democrats. Most of our parents are Christians. That is why they put their children in private school. One even refers to the Union school as Demonic. However things are going to get better. I figure by spring 2015 America will be on the way to a new future.
Marching McSquizzy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it glue or just repub revisionist history?
I'm inclined to say both. And not only glue but paint thinner, gasoline and most likely hemorrhoid cream as well.

One of my favorites is when they try using the "Obama phone" argument. They don't realize, or conveniently ignore the fact that it was Reagan that started the program. Not only that, but it has been kept in place by every president since. What they refuse to do when attacking the president for his change to the program, is actually look up what it is that the president did when adding the cell option to it. Adding cellphones to the program added absolutely "ZERO" cost. The only change to the cost of it would be to lower it.

Here's how it works. If you decide to get a cell, you lose the landline. The cell is loaded with minutes for "ONE" month. After that, you are responsible for adding minutes in order for it to work. If you can't, you can reapply for the landline. But not until "Six" months have passed. You don't get to have both the cell "AND" the landline. Starting to see where this can save huge amounts of money?

By blaming president Obama for the free phone program, you are in actuality saying that he was running the government in the eighties and that Reagan was just one of his lackies. Not only Reagan, but every president since him. I think you give him too much credit.
Kindly Kangaroo

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
It is common sense, Sweety. We have parents that bring their children to school that are Democrats, so we can't talk politics. Now it is the parents that are talking to each other about the horror of the New Democrats. Most of our parents are Christians. That is why they put their children in private school. One even refers to the Union school as Demonic. However things are going to get better. I figure by spring 2015 America will be on the way to a new future.
So you're involved with a religious school. Go figure.

When brainwashing those children to believe that dinosaurs and man lived together in harmony, how do you skirt the "fact" that the fossils of dinosaurs and man are "NEVER" found together? Do you merely ignor that "fact" or do you just use some of your "Reagan was a god" reasoning?

Anyone who sends their child to a religious school should be imprisoned for child abuse.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Kindly Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who sends their child to a religious school should be imprisoned for child abuse.
Same can be said of parents that send that child to some of the horrible public schools out there.
Fossilized Fossil

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same can be said of parents that send that child to some of the horrible public schools out there.
You must be speaking of those schools that teach actual history, science and critical thinking. You know, all those things that the right are against.

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Fossilized Fossil wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be speaking of those schools that teach actual history, science and critical thinking. You know, all those things that the right are against.
I'm talking about ones that are more concerned with children passing SOL tests than actually teaching them anything.
1 post removed

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Christie Bridge Fund wrote:
<quoted text>He is a 1%er in the making...
Not hardly; I have no desire to be a Democrat.

“Denny Crain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like even the Democrats don't think Obama is doing a good job. The scandal with the IRS hits a cord even with Democrats. If this was a Republican president the media would be calling for impeachment. One scandal after another. They need to subpoena the NSA for the emails . Obama's IRS broke the law by targeting tea party and they broke the law with record storage.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

They don't care.
Traveling Tortise

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder if anyone has thought to tell Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, et al, that they are really democrats then. Better have a mop handy when you tell them that wanting to be part of the 1% crowd is a democrat thing, because their heads will explode.
Tidepool Tadpole

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

Of course they don't care. Why else do you think they would shut down the government? Caring about others isn't in them. That little netted them absolutely zilch. The only purpose it served was to lower the nations credit rating at a time when it was already on shaky ground.

Oh wait. You were talking about democrats weren't you? My bad.

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

Traveling Tortise wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder if anyone has thought to tell Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, et al, that they are really democrats then. Better have a mop handy when you tell them that wanting to be part of the 1% crowd is a democrat thing, because their heads will explode.
Radio hosts is all you've got? Democrat hypocrisy at it's best.

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

Tidepool Tadpole wrote:
Of course they don't care. Why else do you think they would shut down the government? Caring about others isn't in them. That little netted them absolutely zilch. The only purpose it served was to lower the nations credit rating at a time when it was already on shaky ground.
Oh wait. You were talking about democrats weren't you? My bad.
I agree. Shame on democrats for shutting to da gummit for not getting their way.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

I am a Republican, but I think it is a good idea to shut down a government that does nothing, can't compromise, why are we paying them? Send them home for another week or so, and maybe when they come back they won't just sit around picking their navels.

“Denny Crain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
I am a Republican, but I think it is a good idea to shut down a government that does nothing, can't compromise, why are we paying them? Send them home for another week or so, and maybe when they come back they won't just sit around picking their navels.
The government that governs least governs best. Why is Harry Ried using the senate to try to change a baseball teams name? There is no right to not be offended. I love all these new rights the courts find in the constitution. I mean we didn't find them in the last 200 years and suddenly there they are. Did you ever wonder what give the government the right to keep you from filling in a pond on land you own? It is the inter state commerce clause. A duck migrates across states lines and is therefore engaged in interstate commerce. What happened to the 10th amendment to keep the federal government under control
Sheesh

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The government that governs least governs best. Why is Harry Ried using the senate to try to change a baseball teams name? There is no right to not be offended. I love all these new rights the courts find in the constitution. I mean we didn't find them in the last 200 years and suddenly there they are. Did you ever wonder what give the government the right to keep you from filling in a pond on land you own? It is the inter state commerce clause. A duck migrates across states lines and is therefore engaged in interstate commerce. What happened to the 10th amendment to keep the federal government under control
"Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••