Justice Ginsburg's SOTU verdict

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Post

President Obama 's State of the Union speech Tuesday was hardly one that would have kept Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg - and most likely many others - from nodding off from time to time.

Comments
21 - 40 of 198 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I fell asleep too!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Again - he thinks he is a ROCK STAR.
Dearie, you guys are so delusional.

President Obama is respected for being our president and folks want to hear what he says.

If you don't want to listen, turn the dial to Jerry Springer.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has no idea what the missions and functions of a President are,
Goodness me, I must have been listening to another State of the Union Address! LOLL

Since: Oct 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what does this tell you other than da boy da one is as boring as any lefty liberal in the past 100 years...where' my damn obabaroid phone!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearie, you guys are so delusional.
President Obama is respected for being our president and folks want to hear what he says.
If you don't want to listen, turn the dial to Jerry Springer.
If you were like the Queen Mother and had gotten many of his speeches on an ipod, you could have went to bed early. It just more of the same ol' reruns.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness me, I must have been listening to another State of the Union Address! LOLL
Arent't you confusing the President of Russia to that of the United States.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I like older women....just have to be warm and fog a mirror....I like short girls too, I once dated a girl so tall, I hadda go up on her.
I met my girl in a zoo. She was so fat, I tossed her a peanut.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She's unfit to serve...she needs to be replaced by a REAL justice.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I met my girl in a zoo. She was so fat, I tossed her a peanut.
I used to date a girl with a lazy eye, but we hadda break up, she was seeing somebody on the side.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I met my girl in a zoo. She was so fat, I tossed her a peanut.
Is her name Moochelle??

hahahaha
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearie, you guys are so delusional.
President Obama is respected for being our president and folks want to hear what he says.
If you don't want to listen, turn the dial to Jerry Springer.
If you hear him one time- you hear him every time he speaks. Its the same BS over and over and over. The only difference between one speech and another speech is the fits he throws, stomping his feet and swing his hands all around and screaming.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to date a girl with a lazy eye, but we hadda break up, she was seeing somebody on the side.
My girl was funny. She kept her money in her hair. But that was okay, she kept her hair in her pocketbook.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Is her name Moochelle??
hahahaha
This is an exchange between two people with a sense of humor. Crawl away, bumpkin.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My girl was funny. She kept her money in her hair. But that was okay, she kept her hair in her pocketbook.
Did you get a mouthful of hairy fur when you tried to give her a hickey?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
She's unfit to serve...she needs to be replaced by a REAL justice.
Don't worry, she'll likely step down after this term or next, and then Obama can replace her with a REAL liberal justice.

Can't wait for Obama or Hillary to replace Scalia and/or Kennedy with a REAL liberal justice too!

Ideally President Hillary will name former President Obama as a SCOTUS justice!!
Cat74

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

12% fewer people watched the SOTU speech this time then his other SOTU speeches. And fewer then Bush's 2000 STOU speech, and that was bad enough.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hear him one time- you hear him every time he speaks. Its the same BS over and over and over. The only difference between one speech and another speech is the fits he throws, stomping his feet and swing his hands all around and screaming.
I agree. Romney, Rubio, Paul, they're all spouting the same GOP BS over & over again. I guess they don't realize they lost the last election on that same crap.

“When the going gets tough”

Since: Mar 09

Stay the (GOLF) Course .FORE!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, she'll likely step down after this term or next, and then Obama can replace her with a REAL liberal justice.
Can't wait for Obama or Hillary to replace Scalia and/or Kennedy with a REAL liberal justice too!
Ideally President Hillary will name former President Obama as a SCOTUS justice!!
Hillary wont win...in these dangerous times with homicidal Islamofacists running amok ...we cant afford a FAINTER-in-chief.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
12% fewer people watched the SOTU speech this time then his other SOTU speeches. And fewer then Bush's 2000 STOU speech, and that was bad enough.
it was painful watching Bush attempt public speaking...he had the best speech writers in the world, and they had to dumb them down to his third grade level of speaking...

people around the globe openly laughed at him...it was embarrassing...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

American_Infidel wrote:
She's unfit to serve...she needs to be replaced by a REAL justice.
be carefull what you ask for she could resign and then Obama could replace her with a young Really far left wacko

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro-life groups press vulnerable Senate Democra... 3 min Cordwainer Trout 11
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Calvin_Coolish 150,998
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min Cbusa 1,692
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 5 min Le Jimbo 19
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min harmonious 255,579
Obama orders review on police use of military h... 6 min Le Jimbo 44
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 46,270
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 min xxxrayted 1,269
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,059
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 13 min Cat74 225
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••