Times reports calls between Trump tea...

Times reports calls between Trump team, Russia

There are 36 comments on the RecordNET story from Wednesday Feb 15, titled Times reports calls between Trump team, Russia. In it, RecordNET reports that:

Questions about the Trump administration's ties to Russia are hardly going to disappear with the firing of national security adviser Michael Flynn. Investigations are underway, and more are likely by the new administration and on Capitol Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#1 Thursday Feb 16
Trump's CRAZY, and a Communist TRAITOR.
He still REFUSES to say even ONE word of criticism toward Putin, Flynn, or anybody connected with them. But, he bad-mouths Anybody and Everybody, who is working to protect America...even our Intelligence Agencies, who risks their Lives EVERYDAY for this Country and ALL of US! INCREDIBLE!
Did I mention that TRUMP IS STUPID, TOO!!!
Geezer

United States

#2 Thursday Feb 16
Ms Sassy wrote:
He still REFUSES to say even ONE word of criticism toward Putin, Flynn, or anybody connected with them. But, he bad-mouths Anybody and Everybody, who is working to protect America...even our Intelligence Agencies, who risks their Lives EVERYDAY for this Country and ALL of US! INCREDIBLE!
Of course, the Democrats would never do anything even remotely harmful to the United States of America.(Bullshit!)
Drink your Kool-Aid.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/...
http://pamelageller.com/2017/01/giving-aid-co...
http://psycmeistr.blogspot.com/2008/03/proven...
http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/democrat-outs-obam...
PoliciaFederal

Lakeport, CA

#3 Thursday Feb 16
Hillary has ties to Russia - More than President Trump will probably ever have.

Also, during the campaign? Hillary and SATAN were talking - daily calls.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#4 Thursday Feb 16
Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the Democrats would never do anything even remotely harmful to the United States of America.(Bullshit!)
Drink your Kool-Aid.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/...
http://pamelageller.com/2017/01/giving-aid-co...
http://psycmeistr.blogspot.com/2008/03/proven...
http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/democrat-outs-obam...
Your Links explain very clearly WHY you're so WRONG in all of your opinions. THOSE are ALL FAKE NEWS Purveyors of NOTHING, but Made-Up CRAP!
How do I know? Because, unlike you, I've read and watched the BULL-CRAP PURVEYORS, also...and for the Life of me, I don't understand how ANYBODY could NOT know that, that's ALL they are, and ALL they report or print.
Neither do I understand why ANY Mature Adult would prefer made-up "Fairy Tales", over Reputable REAL NEWS-REPORTING AGENCIES, about things that affect their Lives.
Therefore, even those you post as, "Geezer", I find it impossible to believe that you're anything other than a "Child"!
Turn off that Cellphone, and Go To Sleep!!! Don't you have School, tomorrow?
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#5 Thursday Feb 16
Ms Sassy wrote:
Ms Sassy.

Yes. I agree. Us kids are so grateful that Donald J Trump has been elected president. During the 60s 70s era those who now are in control of the violent Democrat party were perfectly happy to live with "the bomb". The then school children were given helpful tips by the Government on what to do when they saw a sudden flash of light that indicated an atomic explosion had occurred. For example, before the shock wave arrived they should hide themselves on the side of a street gutter, presumably one that they scoped out beforehand.

President Trump wants to lessen the world's chances of going through a nuclear holocaust - perhaps resulting in the destruction of all life upon the face of the earth, with the possible exception of cockroaches. This ambitious objective is being carried out by confronting the violent Democrat rebels, along with their pals, the McCaniacs within his own party. The goal is to seek peaceful coexistence with Russia - the world's foremost Christian nation.

Us kids don't want to die a horrible painful death by nuclear bomb. The violent Democrats are fond of saying "Donald J Trump is not OUR president." but us kids support OUR president's efforts to achieve peace with mother Russia. We are often inspired by the wisdom the violent Democrat leadership rejected during their great 60s 70s era revolution:

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Ronald
Geezer

United States

#6 Friday Feb 17
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

Your Links explain very clearly WHY you're so WRONG in all of your opinions. THOSE are ALL FAKE NEWS Purveyors of NOTHING, but Made-Up CRAP!
How do I know? Because, unlike you, I've read and watched the BULL-CRAP PURVEYORS, also...and for the Life of me, I don't understand how ANYBODY could NOT know that, that's ALL they are, and ALL they report or print.
Neither do I understand why ANY Mature Adult would prefer made-up "Fairy Tales", over Reputable REAL NEWS-REPORTING AGENCIES, about things that affect their Lives.
Therefore, even those you post as, "Geezer", I find it impossible to believe that you're anything other than a "Child"!
Turn off that Cellphone, and Go To Sleep!!! Don't you have School, tomorrow?
A child? deary, I was old before you were even born.
I was on that Cuban Blockade that Bobby Kennedy set in action.
I enlisted in the Navy, from Illinois, before Obama was born. I watched him cheat his way up through the ranks of Illinois politics, endorsed, encouraged and aided by an enemy of the state.
Enlighten yourself:
Google Obama's voting record in Illinois senate.
Read his comments on a fetus that survived an abortion, saying this thing, it's heart beating, lungs heaving, gasping for air, was, in no way, a human being.
Don't believe me? How about Snopes?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/huntle...

Google Johnson's opinion of Blacks and what he said about having them vote Democrat for the next 200 years.
Explain how & why the past administration defied federal law to protect illegal aliens.
Justify why the past administration aided terrorist supporting nations.
You wouldn't know reputable news reporting if it smacked you in the face. You've sucked the Kool-aid from that Liberal teat for so long you can't tell fact from fiction.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#7 Friday Feb 17
Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
I enlisted in the Navy, from Illinois, before Obama was born. I watched him cheat his way up through the ranks of Illinois politics, endorsed, encouraged and aided by an enemy of the state.
Enlighten yourself:
Read his comments on a fetus that survived an abortion, saying this thing, it's heart beating, lungs heaving, gasping for air, was, in no way, a human being.

Google Johnson's opinion of Blacks and what he said about having them vote Democrat for the next 200 years.
Explain how & why the past administration defied federal law to protect illegal aliens.
You wouldn't know reputable news reporting if it smacked you in the face. You've sucked the Kool-aid from that Liberal teat for so long you can't tell fact from fiction.
I doubt it, on the AGE-THING...and Bobby Kennedy was NEVER President. He was President JFK, his Brother's, Attorney General. So. as Attorney General, Bobby would not have been responsible for any Military Decisions, including Blockades.
Try again, because that "POST-BOAT"...WON'T FLOAT!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#8 Friday Feb 17
BTW, RONALD, here is my response to you Post, defending Russia and Putin.
Because you had "mismatched Quote Brackets", according to Topix, it wouldn't let me REPLY to your Quoted Post.
==========
"RONALD:

Because of the mismatched Quotes, Topix wouldn't let me Post your post, to Reply to it. So, here is the Reply:
==========
HOW DID THAT WORK OUT, FOR YOU, DURING THE 60'S AND THE 70'S...during the COLD WAR? The 'Politburo", who are the ACTUAL RULERS OF RUSSIA, haven't changed ONE BIT. WORLD DOMINATION was their GOAL, THEN, and IT STILL IS!
The USA is the MAIN COUNTRY , standing in their way, from achieving that GOAL...and TRUMP is the ONLY U.S. Presidential Candidate, who WAS WEAK enough, and OBSESSED ENOUGH OVER MONEY, to SELL-OUT THE U.S. TO GET IT...and PUTIN figured that out, and INTENDS TO CAPITALIZE ON IT...and Trump will let him!
AND, if Putin and Trump succeed in their, "Joint Venture", both for Personal Gain...if you quote the BIBLE, then, YOU'LL disappear to either, a Life of Hard Labor in Siberia's Salt Mines, or you'll be executed, probably on the streets, or poisoned!
In Communist Countries, you have NO FREEDOMS, OR CHOICES of your own. YOU CAN ONLY DO, OR SAY, or WORSHIP, WHAT THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN DO, IN THE WAY THEY TELL YOU, TO DO IT!!!
So, you better WAKE UP to the REALITY of what Russia, and it's Leaders HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, and STILL ARE, because NOTHING'S CHANGED, and it NEVER WILL, with Russia! Her Goals and Ideology are still STILL THE SAME...they just saw a chance to USE TRUMP, and they're Taking It....and He enabled that, when he borrowed money from them to keep from going BANKRUPT, AGAIN...and he either was too stupid to know what he was getting into, or he didn't care, as long as he got the Money...and NOW, we're all going to pay for it, if Trump and Putin have their way!
The Russian Oligarchs have been trying to TAKE-OVER the USA, ever since we saved their azzes, during WW2, when Hitler was planning to invade them, too...and would have, had it not been for the U.S. Forces.
READ YOUR HISTORY, since you, obviously, didn't pay that much attention, during the 60's and Krushchev's "Cuban Missile Crisis"...and the subsequent years of the "Cold War", of the 70's, because of it!

THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT RUSSIA, nor ANY of her Leaders, CANNOT BE TRUSTED, but apparently, either Trump doesn't know it, or doesn't care, or has NO CHOICE in the matter."
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Friday Feb 17
All of the fake news and hoopla about Russia having meddled in the U.S. election process have absolutely no evidence whatsoever. It's all been conjecture and supposition and jingoism. However, time after time after time, we know the Obama Administration Democrats have indeed meddles in numerous country's election processes... Ukraine, Israel and new information says France. There is also the total destruction and imposition of genocide in six other countries, which is more than meddling... it is criminal. The brainless liars here and in the media continue to try this focus on destroying Trump and cause increased tensions with Russia to take American's focus off their own meddling and the arrogance of constantly blaming others for what they do. Finally, there is not a thing wrong with Flynn, or anyone in Trump's Administration talking to Russian counterparts. Trump's and Flynn's intent was and is to improve cooperation between these major powers, not impose a renewal of a bunch of jingoistic nonsense for domestic political purposes.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Friday Feb 17
The world doesn't see Russia expanding its influence all over the world. It doesn't see Russia having military operations and expansions on other's borders repeatedly and increasingly. The world doesn't see Russia imposing genocides in multiple countries, nor installing illegal coup governments in other nations. The world doesn't see a daily barrage of jingoistic war mongering against Americans. However, the world does see the U.S. controlled NATO doing all of those things and more.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#11 Friday Feb 17
Well, since you IGNORANT TEAbaggers love Trump, Putin, Bannon, and Communist Russia so much, TAKE YOUR TREASONOUS ASSES OVER THERE, And GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY...and GOOD RIDDANCE!!! YOU , DEFINITELY WON'T BE MISSED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH...WE DON'T NEED IDIOT TRAITORS, LIKE YOU, HERE, you Spoiled and Pampered SORRY PIECE OF WORTHLESS, IGNORANT SHIT...GET THE HELL OUT!!!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Friday Feb 17
Russia is not Communist today. It rejected Communism and now flourishes as a free market country with sound religious influences. Putin himself has embraced the Eastern Orthodox Christian beliefs and morality. Russia suffers extremely limited expressions of racism, as it has a thousand years and more history of multiculturalism. Americans are generally ignorant of Russia, even under the Soviet system. Russia saved the world from Naziism, sacrificing almost 30 Million people in death and opposition to ruin Germany's military capacity. Only after Russia's defeat of German armies, did the West find things easy enough to invade and conquer Europe, which it continues today in its expansionist policies threatening Russia just as Germany did. Jingoistic Americans have little character and must rely on mad appraisals of others because the country is extremely young in comparison to countries like Russia.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#13 Friday Feb 17
PoliciaFederal wrote:
Hillary has ties to Russia - More than President Trump will probably ever have.

Also, during the campaign? Hillary and SATAN were talking - daily calls.
You seem to be the originator of "fake news"

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Friday Feb 17
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Russia is not Communist today. It rejected Communism and now flourishes as a free market country with sound religious influences. Putin himself has embraced the Eastern Orthodox Christian beliefs and morality. Russia suffers extremely limited expressions of racism, as it has a thousand years and more history of multiculturalism. Americans are generally ignorant of Russia, even under the Soviet system. Russia saved the world from Naziism, sacrificing almost 30 Million people in death and opposition to ruin Germany's military capacity. Only after Russia's defeat of German armies, did the West find things easy enough to invade and conquer Europe, which it continues today in its expansionist policies threatening Russia just as Germany did. Jingoistic Americans have little character and must rely on mad appraisals of others because the country is extremely young in comparison to countries like Russia.
Russia is now a dictatorship, which is something Comrade tRump desperately wants.

Not going to happen.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Friday Feb 17
Just Think wrote:
Russia is now a dictatorship, which is something Comrade tRump desperately wants.
Not going to happen.
You seem to know absolutely nothing about how the internal governments of Russia operate. The arrogance of Leftist Americans is unending. In other words, you have meaningless and unfounded words from your ass to your mouth.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Friday Feb 17
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You seem to know absolutely nothing about how the internal governments of Russia operate. The arrogance of Leftist Americans is unending. In other words, you have meaningless and unfounded words from your ass to your mouth.
Um...let's see. Putin is a dictator, his opponents and the press have a consistent habit of dying under mysterious circumstances, Putin somehow became a billionaire...

...please, do tell us more.
Deport Sassy

Greeneville, TN

#17 Friday Feb 17
Ms Sassy wrote:
Well, since you IGNORANT TEAbaggers love Trump, Putin, Bannon, and Communist Russia so much, TAKE YOUR TREASONOUS ASSES OVER THERE, And GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY...and GOOD RIDDANCE!!! YOU , DEFINITELY WON'T BE MISSED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH...WE DON'T NEED IDIOT TRAITORS, LIKE YOU, HERE, you Spoiled and Pampered SORRY PIECE OF WORTHLESS, IGNORANT SHIT...GET THE HELL OUT!!!
Now, now.....the voices in your head are taking control again.....breathe...breathe... .
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Friday Feb 17
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

I doubt it, on the AGE-THING...and Bobby Kennedy was NEVER President. He was President JFK, his Brother's, Attorney General. So. as Attorney General, Bobby would not have been responsible for any Military Decisions, including Blockades.
Try again, because that "POST-BOAT"...WON'T FLOAT!
Sassy you are such an idiot..He never said Bobby Kennedy was president..As usual you misread Geezer's post.

He is 100% correct when he said Bobby set the Cuban Blockade into action.

I know this is asking too much but try to get the facts right.....
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#19 Friday Feb 17
Ms Sassy wrote:
I never heard a peep out of you when Obama went to Cuba and hung out with Raul Castro. By the way, Castro is a communist and murderer...but then you don't care because Obama didn't care...

You're a moron...
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#20 Friday Feb 17
Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten yourself:

Old. Sassy doesn't care about facts. As you said she is a kook aid drinker...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Scratch Golfer 1,327
News Trump's state visit should be scrapped, says Lo... 2 min CZars_R_US 52
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min jonjedi 5,715
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 259,074
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 4 min Dalai Lama 298
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 6 min Chilli J 2,543
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 6 min Sheriff Joe 529 3,141
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 9 min Texxy the Selfie Cat 164
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 1,496,773
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr positronium 412,717
More from around the web