Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#74028 Jul 26, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 149
Now count the evidence for god...starting with 0.

Location hidden

#74029 Jul 26, 2013
Poor john, smart enough to count, dumb enough to lie about a god he has no evidence for and is too cowardly to confront the facts.
Thinking

UK

#74030 Jul 26, 2013
When stumped john dances to our tune all the way to 501 refutations of his god, what number should we request next?
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you like fire a brimstone!
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#74031 Jul 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
When stumped john dances to our tune all the way to 501 refutations of his god, what number should we request next?
<quoted text>
666 perhaps?
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#74032 Jul 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Poor john, smart enough to count, dumb enough to lie about a god he has no evidence for and is too cowardly to confront the facts.
where have all the other believers disappeared to?

I think John's particular brand of 'fingers in his ears' blind faith has tested even their patience.
John

Glencoe, MO

#74033 Jul 26, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 150
Thinking

UK

#74034 Jul 26, 2013
Like it.
Although we know it's really 616, 666 is a brilliant suggestion.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
666 perhaps?
Thinking

UK

#74035 Jul 26, 2013
stumpy john has cleansed us of them.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
where have all the other believers disappeared to?
I think John's particular brand of 'fingers in his ears' blind faith has tested even their patience.
John

Glencoe, MO

#74036 Jul 26, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 151

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74037 Jul 26, 2013
Stumpy-john still cannot read, though.
John

United States

#74038 Jul 26, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 152

Location hidden

#74039 Jul 27, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 152
Ad naeuseum liar with no proof of god.
Thinking

UK

#74040 Jul 27, 2013
Come on stumpy john - your 200 refutations of your god is the next landmark!
John

United States

#74041 Jul 27, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following ppossibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*50
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
3 posts removed

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#74045 Oct 26, 2013
If I'm the last poster, do I win?

Since: Oct 13

Kharkiv, Ukraine

#74046 Oct 30, 2013
Next is my personal opinion, which may affect not the most pleasant way religious people.
First, I want to share two concepts:
faith - this is a purely personal life principles , rules and aspirations of the individual.
Religion - is a philosophical concept , which postulates are the beliefs of the average of its adherents.
At all times, religion was carrying a function of controlling the masses, both in negative and positive ways. Read: " the opium of the people."
Atheism - it's lack of faith in God or rejection of religion, but as not giving up faith.
Abandonment of faith - a deep depression .
I am not a follower of any religion, because they have to have a lot of controversial issues , but I believe that there are any subtle matter that we do not poznalii , but that in any way affect our destiny

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#74047 Oct 30, 2013
Julia Tornton wrote:
Next is my personal opinion, which may affect not the most pleasant way religious people.
First, I want to share two concepts:
faith - this is a purely personal life principles , rules and aspirations of the individual.
Religion - is a philosophical concept , which postulates are the beliefs of the average of its adherents.
At all times, religion was carrying a function of controlling the masses, both in negative and positive ways. Read: " the opium of the people."
Atheism - it's lack of faith in God or rejection of religion, but as not giving up faith.
Abandonment of faith - a deep depression .
I am not a follower of any religion, because they have to have a lot of controversial issues , but I believe that there are any subtle matter that we do not poznalii , but that in any way affect our destiny
Well... you are mostly right.

Except for the faith thing: I abandoned my faith in stupid crap like gods, and I've never been happier since.

Faith is like a heavy chain that weighs your mind down to the lowest possible level-- and the only "cure" is an invisible and imaginary sky-fairy.

Pass.
John

United States

#74048 Nov 5, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following ppossibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*51
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#74049 Nov 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Like it.
Although we know it's really 616, 666 is a brilliant suggestion.
<quoted text>
It's 100661, the Messiahs birthdate. Like 122112 from the Mayan calendar. The number of the saviors name is 555. The BRANCH, The Cross, and The Word.

Location hidden

#74050 Nov 5, 2013
John wrote:
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*51
No proof of god and lying anyway? must be a creationist troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 min xxxrayted 3,132
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Tullia 4,799
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min King Clutch 284,062
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Grey Ghost 1,144,236
Oregon immigration vote a warning for Obama 12 min Pops 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min TurkanaBoy 127,951
Obama heckled 52 min Responsibility 25
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 9 hr RayOne 36

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE