Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73985 Jul 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup you broken record.
He's caught in an infinite GOTO...

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#73986 Jul 23, 2013
Maybe he's trapped in a groundhog day loop. :D
John

United States

#73987 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 137

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73988 Jul 23, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Maybe he's trapped in a groundhog day loop.:D
It's clear he has lost this argument through repetition. He know this just as well.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73989 Jul 24, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 137
John, it sounds like you might be speaking in tongues. Perhaps you have the devil in you.

Good job the world isn't a god bothering utopia or you might be burnt at the stake

Demon be gone!
John

United States

#73990 Jul 24, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 138
1 post removed
Thinking

UK

#73992 Jul 24, 2013
When will he get to 501?
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear he has lost this argument through repetition. He know this just as well.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73993 Jul 24, 2013
http://logical-critical-thinking.com/logical-...

Argument from Repetition (Ad Nauseam)

Confirmed fallacy.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73994 Jul 24, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 138
This guy is definitely possessed - he's talkiing nonsense.

Somebody call an exorcist or better still give him a book that doesn't start with 'In the beginning'
John

United States

#73995 Jul 24, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 139

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#73996 Jul 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's caught in an infinite GOTO...
I sent this to a troll:
Thinking

UK

#73997 Jul 24, 2013
Do you think john will make it to 501?
If doesn't, jesus will kill a kitten.
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent this to a troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sni55NW3tToXX
Thinking

UK

#73998 Jul 24, 2013
he^
John

United States

#73999 Jul 25, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*48
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#74000 Jul 25, 2013
John wrote:
I contend that I am a troll with no evidence of a prime mover. My entire posts are nothing but a farce. I love to troll the forum. Nobody realizes just how crazy I am.
Good post!
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#74001 Jul 25, 2013
^ finally some honesty from Jonny.
John

United States

#74002 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 140
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#74003 Jul 25, 2013
John, Here is some evidence for you..

Eight-ton orca leaps 15ft into the air to finally capture dolphin he wanted for dinner after two-hour chase
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23771...

Cruelty of nature. The universe does not act in a moral manner as if it has been designed by a benevolent being.

Spanish rail crash kills 78 injures 140, many travelling to a Christian festival
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23771...

A terrible tragedy, May they rest in peace. But you would ask yourself where is the benevolent God in this, why did he not stop this from happening?

These human tragedies happen everyday. Theists claim God does nothing, even though it is in his power to stop these tragedies from occuring. This is proof that there is no God.
John

United States

#74004 Jul 25, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 141
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#74005 Jul 25, 2013
No response then? No suprise really. You do not want to debate or face up to reality. Just spam the forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,109,603
Scots, Scottish Americans in Chicago brace for ... 1 min James 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 153,218
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Jaxxon 261,780
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,010
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 5 min inbred Genius 430
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 6 min Foster 29
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 13 min Chicagoan by Birth 208
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••