Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
70,721 - 70,740 of 70,983 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
Thinking

York, UK

#73964 Jul 22, 2013
johntard doesn't even seem to understand how "reply" works.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are doing all 'Believers' on this site a disservice by reposting this same remark.
You might think you are being clever - but in reality all you've done is prove that theists have no answers beyond blindly following a faih created by MAN not GOD.
That's the problem when speaking to Theists. All but the most educated amongst you sound like bible thumping, collection plate wielding ignoramuses.
If you don't have an answer then you should stay silent.
what's the phrase?'its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
sage words!
John

United States

#73965 Jul 22, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 130

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73966 Jul 22, 2013
*yawn*

More SPAM from Stumpy...

... nothing new.
John

United States

#73967 Jul 22, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 131
1 post removed
Thinking

York, UK

#73969 Jul 23, 2013
His reposting rate is slowing down. He's running out of steam. There's a guy outside our church who swears the same thing over and over again at pigeons. Even he gets tired sometimes.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
*yawn*
More SPAM from Stumpy...
... nothing new.
John

United States

#73970 Jul 23, 2013
]You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 132
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73971 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
]You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 132
Your posts were frustrating at first. But now I find them hilarious!

With each post you basically admit you are stumped and out of answers.

You have made that admission 132 times now. Thats why its getting funny.

And with each post its only going to get funnier from here on.

keep 'em coming John. Lets see if you can admit the folly of you faith 200 times in the next few days.
Thinking

York, UK

#73972 Jul 23, 2013
stumped john needs to get to 501, then hit a double.
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts were frustrating at first. But now I find them hilarious!
With each post you basically admit you are stumped and out of answers.
You have made that admission 132 times now. Thats why its getting funny.
And with each post its only going to get funnier from here on.
keep 'em coming John. Lets see if you can admit the folly of you faith 200 times in the next few days.
John

United States

#73973 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 133
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73974 Jul 23, 2013
Thinking wrote:
stumped john needs to get to 501, then hit a double.
<quoted text>
his copy paste tactic is typical of believers who simply copy and paste dogma from a man-made bible into real life
Thinking

York, UK

#73975 Jul 23, 2013
It's not working though. They're dying on their arses in the grown up countries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799801
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
his copy paste tactic is typical of believers who simply copy and paste dogma from a man-made bible into real life
John

United States

#73976 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 134
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73977 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 134
Come on John, we need you to reach 200 by the end of the month to prove once and for all that you are brainwashed.

You can do it!
John

United States

#73978 Jul 23, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*47
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73979 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*47
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
Shaddup you broken record.
John

United States

#73980 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 135
Thinking

York, UK

#73981 Jul 23, 2013
stumpy john's a long way from 501 plus a double.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#73982 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 135
You skipped your meds.
John

United States

#73983 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 136

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#73984 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 136
Your OCD is bad today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,176
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Rose_NoHo 54,866
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min food for thought 151,238
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min USMail XXXII 256,157
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Gillette 115,224
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 18 min Carl 1,845
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 20 min Cat74 31
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 hr Sangelia 9,806
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••