Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74188 Jun 5, 2014
He used to have conversations. Then it just became spam. Its sad because although we disagree he used to at least be interesting.
John

United States

#74189 Jun 5, 2014
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 176...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Location hidden

#74190 Jun 7, 2014
See. :-/
John

United States

#74191 Jun 7, 2014
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 177...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Since: Aug 13

Boise, ID

#74192 Jun 8, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it even when I spelled it out for you in advance. What are you defending? I have yet to see an antitheist be able to post a substantive position without attacking someone else's belief system. Worry about something of your own to believe in. When you find your nothing let me know and we will discuss whatever you would like.
Until then nothing is all you got and it's ridiculously pompous in light of the fact to act pompous about it.
Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes.
Does it threaten you that there are people that do not believe as you do? I do not believe in a sky daddy that keeps track of how many bad words I say, I believe in a vast number of things that do not require a judeo christian story to make me whole, or human. How is it to tell someone else they are nothing? who are you to make that determination ? You as well as I have the right to choose our own path in life, what I experience will mold my beliefs, don't you agree?
John

United States

#74193 Jun 8, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 178...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
John

United States

#74194 Jun 8, 2014
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*60
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
cance suxs

Faribault, MN

#74195 Jun 8, 2014
I notice as each year and decade goes by more and more churches close and most churches parking lots on sunday morning are half full at best. Religion is dying..THANKFULLY
John

United States

#74196 Jun 8, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 179...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Location hidden

#74197 Jun 10, 2014
John, Do you read what people post anymore? Maybe you are getting answers amd just arent reading them
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#74198 Jun 10, 2014
Less than 25% of young adults in the UK believe in god. Stumpy John is one of a dying demographic.

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2013/06/24/british-y...
cance suxs wrote:
I notice as each year and decade goes by more and more churches close and most churches parking lots on sunday morning are half full at best. Religion is dying..THANKFULLY
John

United States

#74199 Jun 10, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 180...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#74200 Jun 10, 2014
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 180...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

Since: Aug 13

Boise, ID

#74201 Jun 10, 2014
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 178...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
tantrums do not make points ....but the fact you are not able to have a rational discussion is noted.
John

United States

#74202 Jun 10, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 181...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???
John

United States

#74203 Jun 10, 2014
Please believe in my deity like I want you to believe, please, I implore you.
John

United States

#74204 Jun 10, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 182...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#74205 Jun 11, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Less than 25% of young adults in the UK believe in god. Stumpy John is one of a dying demographic.
http://yougov.co.uk/news/2013/06/24/british-y...
<quoted text>
They should then rid themselves of the bishops in the house of Lords and their queen who is head of the church.
John

United States

#74206 Jun 11, 2014
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 183...5 years of prime mover >>>> ???

Location hidden

#74207 Jun 13, 2014
John wrote:
What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
I don't have an object of venom (whatever that is) and I don't know anything about St. Josephs orphanage.

Questions answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min IND 232,825
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,403,323
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min One way or another 201,119
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min NE Jade 14,611
News Democratic party chair to lose convention role ... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 18
News Could NATO be the next alliance to unravel? 9 min Lawrence Wolf 33
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min brad 391,060
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 18 min Trumping On 175
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr Mothra 153
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 1 hr spud 129
More from around the web