Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

United States

#73980 Jul 23, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 135
Thinking

York, UK

#73981 Jul 23, 2013
stumpy john's a long way from 501 plus a double.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#73982 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 135
You skipped your meds.
John

United States

#73983 Jul 23, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 136

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#73984 Jul 23, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 136
Your OCD is bad today.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73985 Jul 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup you broken record.
He's caught in an infinite GOTO...

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#73986 Jul 23, 2013
Maybe he's trapped in a groundhog day loop. :D
John

United States

#73987 Jul 23, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 137

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73988 Jul 23, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Maybe he's trapped in a groundhog day loop.:D
It's clear he has lost this argument through repetition. He know this just as well.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73989 Jul 24, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 137
John, it sounds like you might be speaking in tongues. Perhaps you have the devil in you.

Good job the world isn't a god bothering utopia or you might be burnt at the stake

Demon be gone!
John

United States

#73990 Jul 24, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 138
1 post removed
Thinking

UK

#73992 Jul 24, 2013
When will he get to 501?
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear he has lost this argument through repetition. He know this just as well.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73993 Jul 24, 2013
http://logical-critical-thinking.com/logical-...

Argument from Repetition (Ad Nauseam)

Confirmed fallacy.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#73994 Jul 24, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 138
This guy is definitely possessed - he's talkiing nonsense.

Somebody call an exorcist or better still give him a book that doesn't start with 'In the beginning'
John

United States

#73995 Jul 24, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 139

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#73996 Jul 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's caught in an infinite GOTO...
I sent this to a troll:
Thinking

UK

#73997 Jul 24, 2013
Do you think john will make it to 501?
If doesn't, jesus will kill a kitten.
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent this to a troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sni55NW3tToXX
Thinking

UK

#73998 Jul 24, 2013
he^
John

United States

#73999 Jul 25, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*48
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#74000 Jul 25, 2013
John wrote:
I contend that I am a troll with no evidence of a prime mover. My entire posts are nothing but a farce. I love to troll the forum. Nobody realizes just how crazy I am.
Good post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carly Fiorina continues painting Hillary Clinto... 3 min Eleanor 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 171,537
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 5 min Le Jimbo 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,261,618
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 8 min Eleanor 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min cancerlost 10,598
Time to go? 12 min Not Truly Affected 2,202
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min caterwaul 336,117
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Le Jimbo 189,709
More from around the web