Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70629 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73681 Jul 14, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Bob, I believe I've edited his post to make it more coherent. ;)
It's much more honest, at least.

:D

But stumpy's honesty has always been one of his weaker abilities--

---- weak as in "completely non-existent"

Just like his "prime mover", come to think of it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73682 Jul 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting the same result John.
Sort of like praying really.
Exactly like magical spell-casting: praying, that is.
John

United States

#73683 Jul 14, 2013
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 108

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73684 Jul 14, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 108
You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

Stump a THEIST-- ask him for PROOF.
John

United States

#73685 Jul 14, 2013
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*42
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#73686 Jul 14, 2013
John wrote:
I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*42
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a
And there's still no god...
John

United States

#73687 Jul 14, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 109

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73688 Jul 14, 2013
You skipped the answers. Your total silence on the answers to your inane questions exposes you for the liar and fraud that you are.

Come on back, when genuine christholes like you whine about "war on christmas" and other non-existent "persecutions".

Whats the object of your whining today? A "war on easter"? Perhaps it's "prayers are forbidden in school"? Or other myths.

3 posts removed
John

United States

#73692 Jul 14, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 110

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#73693 Jul 14, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seething rage and hatred seems to never stop. I guess you are practicing for your existence in your Hell.
ummm....that is actually YOUR hell. your cult invented it, it has been proven false and it is only you cult members that still believe it (even though your god and thus the angel that would rule hell have been proven false...moronic, no?)

keep your fantasy hell in your fantasy, tax subsidized housed of worship where it belongs...(what kind of 'faith' needs ot be tax subsidized???)

St. Croix valley

#73694 Jul 14, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stump an atheist---ask him to stop talking about God.
We do all the time. it is just when you cult members force your proven false god on us.

the rest of the time we talk about proven science and facts and such.

isn't it time you pray to your false idol at the proscribed time like a good cult member? bow down, supplicant, and give your mind over to your cult leaders...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73695 Jul 14, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your seething rage and hatred seems to never stop. I guess you are practicing for your existence in your Hell.
I'm neither angry nor do I hate you.

But you?

You clearly hate me-- and you would murder me if you could.

Proof?
atheism is evil wrote:
You represent evil because you serve your ugly nasty Satan, you mentally deranged and angry athetard.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73696 Jul 14, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Stump an atheist---ask him to stop talking about God.
As soon as the world is rid of you hate-cultists?

We will.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73697 Jul 14, 2013
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 110

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#73698 Jul 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>We do all the time. it is just when you cult members force your proven false god on us.
the rest of the time we talk about proven science and facts and such.
isn't it time you pray to your false idol at the proscribed time like a good cult member? bow down, supplicant, and give your mind over to your cult leaders...
Yep.
John

United States

#73699 Jul 14, 2013
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 111
6 posts removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73706 Jul 14, 2013
Wow.
John

United States

#73707 Jul 14, 2013
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*43
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73708 Jul 14, 2013
who="kristy"]
What is the “middle?” The progressives have moved the bar so far to the left, that the old middle is now considered the “extreme right.” There are no more “blue dog” democrats. The progressives just keep pushing their agendas (under the radar) to extremes and telling us they are in the moderate position. For example, they are pushing their transgender positions.

++++++++++

No, who you call the progressives do more of radical Neo-con policies that even the Neo-conservatives would not go to that extreme, in such as, the extension of Patriot Act started by Bush, the expansion of Prism programs to the too far degree, the acting on too many drones without substantial evidences, the breaking of International boundaries just like Bush did in Iraq war with no consideration to other jurisdictions, the hacking on the world making world backlashing to make US image going down on world stage and unlikeable just like that of Bush time, the extensive violation of civil liberty and freedom rights more than Bush had done in the snooping and spying on US people.

Never since history of any time, the Homeland security Department has grown to, like a big Empire with having huge areas of land, budgets and ammunition weapons, just to target the US people mostly.

Simultaneously, the US police is becoming militarized, like having more military-type trucks, equipment and increased ammunition to nail on the general public inside US, with unknown agenda looking like some secret police with no court orders or warrants to SEARCH THE PEOPLE, while a big number of untold and unknown victims have been evidently oppressed and suppressed.

There is no question US is the biggest big brother Police State right now on earth,as even in China, the Chinese would clash with police there and capture policemen while the Chinese police return with no firing power, in such confrontations.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTRY LIKE THIS AS USA ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET, obviously not Iran, Cuba, Russia, North Korea, Africa, Or China.

Many people have suffered beyond this, including lacking employment, while the rest don't care or don't know.

Obama is NO PROGRESSIVE IN SO DOING, but making the suppression of society in the oppressing crave so shown, as the most extreme fascist NAZI-LIKE hypocrite by carrying over more than the NEO-CON in the neo-radicalism of extremist program activities as such SINCE HISTORY OF ANY TIME, even the German NAZI AND RUSSIA'S STALIN COULD NOT MATCH OBAMA'S doing IN THE OLD DAYS.

St. Croix valley

#73709 Jul 15, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell has not been proven false. So far, a man that rose from the dead (witnessed) said it exists and I'd rather believe Him.
You have no counter-scriptures to back up your false claim.
no-one has ever returned from the dead.

counter scripture? seriously? scripture isn;t proof of anything, in fact it is the scripture that tried to invent a failed god. your scripture is what proves your god is false!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 2 min HITLER Alt-Right ... 2,528
News George W. Bush on press and presidency: a Power... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 29
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min JRB 237,879
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min Waikiki ripoff 36,588
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Copout 1,498,594
News Latinos Won't Turn Texas Blue Anytime Soon 24 min Buddy Baker 2
News Trump to skip White House Correspondentsa Assoc... 28 min Fcvk tRump 55
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 32 min Copout 21,415
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min Enter 413,245
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 57 min Trump your President 290
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 259,163
More from around the web