Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
70,281 - 70,300 of 70,959 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

John wrote:
You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 17
So much for the astrophysicists grand entrance. You really wowed me with your ability to avoid a simple yes or no question. Get your nothing out of here!
you didn't ask any questions. you said you had evidence of your prime mover. you have said this for years yet you have never, ever given even a hint of this evidence, even though you have been asked for it thousands of times.

why can't you come up with even a teensy shred of evidence for this prime mover you keep lying about?

we all know there isn't a shred of evidence for any god , gods or goddesses ever. not a shred.

all the man made gods of the religions have been proven false.

no prime mover anyone could even suggest exists...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Stump-Jonny will **never**,**ever** reply to this question.
He's been asked this 1000 times already over the years.
He never bothers a reply.
We suspect he either has no reply, or he dimly recognizes his reply constitutes ... magic.
Well, he asks you to weigh evidence and his side of the scale is empty.

I can't provide that stuff for him. So...until he does respond he is left holding an empty sack.

He is also into this really outdated form of BBT. Even basic research would tell him he is launching an assault on something that isn't around anymore.

I just don't feel like playing the "find the question" game. I am certain that even if I did "win" a reply...I know exactly what he will say anyhow.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as long as the trolls are around. They'll make our lives heck. How's the weather where you live? It's raining where I live, Bob.
We had a slight chance of rain-- it has passed us by.

Oh well-- hot and humid again for tomorrow.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't provide that stuff for him. So...until he does respond he is left holding an empty sack.
He is also into this really outdated form of BBT. Even basic research would tell him he is launching an assault on something that isn't around anymore.
I just don't feel like playing the "find the question" game. I am certain that even if I did "win" a reply...I know exactly what he will say anyhow.
Yes. Stumpy is quite predictable.

You can count on the missing thumbs of on your dog's paw, the number of times old Johnny posted either argument OR evidence.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I contend the preponderance of evidence lies on the side of a prime mover vs any other accountable position of belief. Your entire forum is a nothing farce. I love watching you fight so hard for a supposed nonclaim.
Your whole narrative is reliant on God to have a voice. Logic and rationality are lost on liberal atheists. Do you have an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to?
How does a bigot measure the evidence for the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
You can't even make up an accountable position to debate vs a prime mover. The reason your forum won't engage is they realize just how futile their nonposition is.
Debate nothing with your other personalities. I don't debate nothing Stumpy.*21
Make sure to skip the questions. Nobody realizes just how helpless you are LOL. Questions...a-a-a-a

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
His question is asking about the beginning of the universe. Always was, something from nothing, or prime mover? His answer is prime mover. What is your position?

He wants to know the atheists answer and reasons for it and refuses to make his case for prime mover until he gets an answer.

I've told him many times that no "atheist answer" exists. As an atheist I simply do t know... But if 3 people had 3 different answers but do not believe in any gods.... They are all still atheists. His intentions are obviously to try to show the atheist position is wrong but there is no atheist position... So even if someone humors him.... He still hasn't gotten anywhere.

I also asked him to define "prime mover". And instead of clarifying... He accused me of dodging the question. But a prime mover may or may not be conscious.

Just getting you up to date andy trying to end this multiple page argument on answering a question that you were not informed of until now.
2 posts removed
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
But there will be punishment.....for you.
You have NO evidence. And besides it makes no sense that a loving being would torture people for beliefs.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You skipped the questions. Your silence exposes you realize that you have no evidence stronger than that of a prime mover.
Come on back when todays march is over. What's the object of your venom today?....St. Josephs orphanage?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. 18

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a weather report. All are awaiting your evidence that I'm DollarsBill.
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

(you are unworthy of a more considered reply-- I'm just reminding you of your rampant and obvious hypocrisy)
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Forum special! Bigot burgers 3 for 1. Nothing on them of course.

March, march, hate, yell, pout, march, march. Keep it not coming loons.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

John wrote:
Forum special! Bigot burgers 3 for 1. Nothing on them of course.
March, march, hate, yell, pout, march, march. Keep it not coming loons.
Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

(you are unworthy of a more considered reply-- I'm just reminding you of your rampant and obvious hypocrisy)
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

You don't believe in Jesus or Satan. I'm just reminding you.

Behold! The forum of nothing.
5 posts removed

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

John wrote:
And **you** do not comprehend what you read.

Let me repeat:

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I hope the atheists march straight off a cliff at the Grand Canyon.
Objective proof of your seething hate for all who disagree with your hate-cult.

And, as always: Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof I see. I guess you are writing a concession speech to me, huh?
You totally dishonest lying hateful bigot.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
More SPAM.
Your confused version of reality is crashing in on you, bigot.
But. The SPAM apples 100% to your hypocrisy.

Here it is again: Your Jesus,(were he real) would say to you: "Satan, get thee behind me! I do not know you."

Thinking

Tisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Still waiting for you to say you don't f**k kids. I abhor child abuse. I know it's a big problem in your church.
John wrote:
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You're already there. Calm down, dear.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to remind you that you are going to Hell.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't punish those with belief. He punishes for LACK of beliefs, you most ignorant of ignorant.
The lack of evidence is what keeps you terrified. That's because your atheism alone can't satisfy you.
Mental illness of faith does not apply to atheists. We opt out of your nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I hope the atheists march straight off a cliff at the Grand Canyon.
You scream Stalin, Hitler & Mao at us, but ultimately it is YOU who wants to murder atheists. Shame on your hateful cult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to remind you that you are going to Hell.
I am here to remind you that we're not afraid of your imagination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••