John Kerry sworn in as secretary of s...

John Kerry sworn in as secretary of state

There are 2 comments on the Channel3000 story from Feb 1, 2013, titled John Kerry sworn in as secretary of state. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

Former Sen. John Kerry was sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan as the 68th secretary of state in a private ceremony on Friday, CNN reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

let hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
secretary of state
Full story: Channel3000
Former Sen. John Kerry was sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan as the 68th secretary of state in a private ceremony on Friday, CNN reported
TWO ISRAELI JEWS HERE WHERE ISRAEL IS FIRST AND THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE ARE LAST.
Deng, so where kerry first stop for lunch?;)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I think Secretary of State is the position where you can "fix" all those who lost "Presidential Elections" or "Race to the Presidential candidate"

I feel really disappointed by this choice. Hillary was the low light of Obama, John Kerry would be even lower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,406,219
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Frankendrumpf 233,680
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min Golden 10,516
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min THE LONE WORKER 201,772
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques in North ... 219,777
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 32 min who cares 15,041
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 48 min tina anne 70
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 391,753
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 hr Black Russian 5,757
News Commentary: Hillary's speech was not good 9 hr Harry Paratestes 26
More from around the web