Election Day 2018 is upon us: Months ...

Election Day 2018 is upon us: Months of campaigning for Congress,...

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Monday Nov 5, titled Election Day 2018 is upon us: Months of campaigning for Congress,.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Voters stand in a long line on Nov. 5, 2018, outside an early voting and registration site in the Loop. Some were filling out voter registration applications while they waited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#1 Wednesday Nov 7
Stacy Abrams lost in Georgia, so at least now we can have 4 more years, hopefully 8, of being what we have always been, a good ole redneck state run by good ole republican white men.
Bristols wide hips

Hockessin, DE

#2 Wednesday Nov 7
Pregnant and toothless is Georgia's motto

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#3 Wednesday Nov 7
Bristols wide hips wrote:
Pregnant and toothless is Georgia's motto
yep, git in that kitchin woman and fix me some aigs
Crying Clarence Limpballs

Hockessin, DE

#4 Thursday Nov 8
Get in that welfare line and buy me a piece of Cornbread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't Forget That CNN Suing Trump WH Over Strip... 6 min Hillfartwallstain 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min AK WONDER WOMAN 1,857,078
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Orange and Black 365,676
News The Latest: Kemp campaign: Abrams concession 'l... 10 min Blood Simple 5
News Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey ... 11 min Hostis Publicus 17
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 6,511
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Liberal Guerilla 114,519
News Protesters target home of Fox News' Tucker Carlson 31 min Tea Bag Residue C... 94
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 40 min Lawrence Wolf 46
News Trump's land of delusion 1 hr swampmudd 6,873